Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Review: Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless With Carnauba

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-13, 06:24 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review: Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless With Carnauba

With my hectic schedule I don’t always have time for a traditional wash so when I came into work this morning and decided I would try waterless wash since my car was dirty from all the rain we had lately.

This was my first time ever trying a waterless wash and I was blown away by the results. I was afraid of putting scratches in the paint because I had buffed out all the swirls and put a coat of wax on three weeks ago but this product had great lubrication and did not scratch the surface at all. This product had no problem lifting up the bugs and road grime that was left on the car from my school commute and left a streak free finish. Make sure to have more than one towel keep the towel folded into sections and use a new section to wipe the surface down with so you do not rub dirt into the paint. You will notice in the picture below I used a Super Plush microfiber towel I used this towel since it is thick and has a microfiber Edge that will not scratch the paint. With this towel you can use it to easily wipe off spray waxes, quick detailer's, and waterless washes. One of main benefit’s of this product is it is going to give you that added protection in between waxing your car.

After wiping off the product even though I applied Wolfgang Fuzion to the surface three weeks ago the paint had a smoother feel to it than it did before. If you don’t have a hose or you are looking to add protection in between waxing I would recommend this product.

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Super Plush Junior Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 inches