Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Special Interest Forums > Automotive Care & Detailing
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Anybody use Dr. Beasley's car care products?

Old 07-12-13, 01:28 PM   #1
jimster716
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Question Anybody use Dr. Beasley's car care products?

I tried a search but found nothing relevant.

I know they're pretty well known for products specific to matte paint finishes but wondering if anyone has used the Dr. Beasley's line of wash/wax products.

They're not cheap so any testimonials would be helpful. $88 for just the prep compound, wax, and applicators. If not, I guess I could play guinea pig. LOL

http://www.drbeasleys.com/wax-kit.html

Click the image to open in full size.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
jimster716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-13, 06:43 AM   #2
zmcgovern4
Lexus Champion

AttentiontoDetailingPeoria zmcgovern45

Never heard of them...

Is your car a matte finish, is that why you are asking? Or are you just looking for a good product recommendation?

Megan EZ Coilovers|Trunk Lip|Roof Spoiler|Redouts|M2 Axle Back Exhaust|CF Vinyl Interior|GFX Sides
Xenon Depot 6000k HIDs & LEDs|MRR GF07 19x8.5+35/19x10.5+40|Hankook V12 235/35 & 275/30

I <3 Detailing
zmcgovern4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-13, 01:19 PM   #3
jimster716
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmcgovern4 View Post
Never heard of them...

Is your car a matte finish, is that why you are asking? Or are you just looking for a good product recommendation?
No, my paint isn't matte but I guess they're well known for high quality products for matte finishes. I was wondering if this expertise and quality went into standard car care products as well as their products also aren't cheap. At that price point it might be safer to stick to Zaino.
jimster716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-13, 08:41 AM   #4
zmcgovern4
Lexus Champion

AttentiontoDetailingPeoria zmcgovern45

While Zaino tends to be popular among consumers... you'll find there are much more widely used and received products by professionals. In fact, I would say that it is very rare to find professionals using Zaino products... with that being said, I will add that I have never used any Zaino product, so I cannot weigh in on their ease of use or results.

Nevertheless, there is no harm in branching out and trying new things - you never know what you could be missing.

Megan EZ Coilovers|Trunk Lip|Roof Spoiler|Redouts|M2 Axle Back Exhaust|CF Vinyl Interior|GFX Sides
Xenon Depot 6000k HIDs & LEDs|MRR GF07 19x8.5+35/19x10.5+40|Hankook V12 235/35 & 275/30

I <3 Detailing
zmcgovern4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 10:58 AM   #5
chicagoblknazn
Lexus Champion

keishakornbread
Send a message via Yahoo to chicagoblknazn

I've used Zaino exclusively and it has always been my top choice. During the warmer months, most Saturdays you could find me applying at least 2 coats of the polish in my parent's driveway. Once you learn how to apply the polish it's all uphill from there. The more coats you apply, the deeper the shine gets and with the accelerator there is minimal waiting to reapply another coat.

I once was pulled over by a Sherrif and when I asked what I had done, he said nothing but he had to find out what I used on my car to make it shine like it did at night. He said he had never seen a car that was so clean or shined like that. It was hilarious.

Once you've built up the layers, nothing sticks to the car. Everything rolls right off or wipes off. I just purchased my 2011 IS 350 a couple weeks ago and Saturday I am spending Saturday Zainoing my car. I can't wait!!

IS350 AWD | F-Sport Rear Sway | F-Sport Cold Air Intake

SOLD - IS250 AWD
SOLD - GS300 | 6000k HID Lighting System | Polarg Interior Bulbs | Clear Bumper Light Covers |Intrax Springs | L-Tuned Shocks | DSR V2 Roof Spoiler | Junction Produce Fusa | 19” I.T.S TG039 Chromes | 245/40/19 Toyo Proxies T1-R
chicagoblknazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 12:16 PM   #6
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

sydtoosic

I saw this in a store, but don't remember where. Try it... You may like it.
Old 07-31-13, 12:16 PM

Tags
auto, beasley, beasleys, car, care, dr, good, products, reviews