Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Mother's VLR

Old 08-06-12, 05:39 PM
OnyxGS300
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mother's VLR

I was looking for a review or any comments on Mother's VLR (Vinyl, Leather, Rubber) Cleaner, Conditioner and Protectant. Couldnt find much info on it here so I picked up a bottle earlier today. Keep in mind that my leather seats werent extremely dirty or in need of reconditioning (if you require either of these I'd suggest something else) but it worked great for my purpose . I was looking for something I could buy that would eliminate the need of having a cleaner for my dash, cleaner/conditioner for my seats etc.Mothers VLR leaves a nice matte finish, with no greasy feel. Also has a mild leather scent but nothing overpowering. After cleaning the interior of my car I'm very happy with Mother's VLR especially for $7 a bottle, cant really beat it for how it cleans, as far as its conditioning properties of course cant tell yet, but this was never intended to take place of a quality leather conditioner anyways.