Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Vendor Chat Night Tonight - Optimum Polymer Technologies!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-11, 08:39 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendor Chat Night Tonight - Optimum Polymer Technologies!

Every Wednesday night at 8pm Eastern Time there will be a vendor chat. This is the perfect opportunity to speak with your favorite vendor about their products.

This week we have Dr. David Ghodoussi and Chris from Optimum coming to chat with us!

"Optimum Polymer Technologies is dedicated to making your vehicle shine through modern polymers and advanced surface-friendly formulas. Optimum is owned and operated by Dr. David Ghodoussi, an organic chemist whose specialty is polymers and automotive paint formulations. With his unique perspective, Dr. Ghodoussi has developed a line of car care products that prolong the beauty of your vehicle with the latest innovations in surface care. Optimum products will exceed your expectations!"

***Added Bonus! One lucky chatter will be picked tonight win the new Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating. This is a $59.99 value so don't miss out!***

If you are interested in joining in tonight's chat please register yourself with the site before hand.

Join us every Wednesday at 8pm Eastern Time for the Vendor Chat!
Old 05-18-11, 11:10 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

Nick, is that the right link to join in on the chat? I am getting the "autopia" forums registration page".... is that right?
Old 05-20-11, 12:23 PM
OutlawTita
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just saw this......I am sick that i missed out. I am a huge fan of Optimum products and would have loved to been able to ask a few questions to the "man".
Old 05-21-11, 11:04 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
Nick, is that the right link to join in on the chat? I am getting the "autopia" forums registration page".... is that right?
That's correct.