Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

August Specials (Jetseal 109 & P21S Wheel Gel)...also Porter Cable 7424 XP give away

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-09, 09:21 AM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default August Specials (Jetseal 109 & P21S Wheel Gel)...also Porter Cable 7424 XP give away

August Specials
Special #1 - Chemical Guys Jetseal 109
16oz - Was $39.99, Now $29.99
128oz - Was $279.99, Now $199.99
Save at least 25%

This world renowned sealant is arguably the most well rounded sealant on the market. It has a deep gloss and highly reflective shine that rivals many premium carnauba waxes. There is no sacrifices with the protection though, it provides your paint with a solid 4 - 6 months of protection. The application and removal is very easy and simple so you get maximum results in the least amount of time. The Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 can be applied by hand or with a buffer. You've heard about the rest now try the best and save BIG!

Special #2 - P21S Wheel Gel
500ml Kit (Includes Sponge and Spray Trigger) - Was $16.99, Now $12.99
1000ml - Was $24.99, Now $18.99
5000ml - Was $99.99, Now $79.99

The P21S Wheel Gel is used by professional detailers everywhere because it's highly effective and safe on all wheels. This pH balanced formula will not tarnish, oxidize or otherwise stain your wheels. The gel based formula clings to the wheel which gives the cleaning solution more time in contact with the wheel to safely break down road grime, brake dust, etc. Simply mist it on your wheels and watch it remove those difficult builds ups with ease. Purchase one of our three different sizes and see the results for yourself!

August - September - Free Contest

Please visit our contest page to read the details about entering, which only takes 1 - 2 minutes and is totally free!

If you have any questions or if you'd like any product recommendations please let me know!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 08-02-09, 09:38 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

some great specials. if i didnt have jet seal already, i would jump on it. i definitely see myself getting the 5000 ml P21S wheel gel for sure. amazing product

Greg, regarding the contests, im sure you have tons of entries as i see you are a vendor on other sites, but do you post who wins them? just wondering. thanks.
Old 08-03-09, 04:11 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by varcity64
some great specials. if i didnt have jet seal already, i would jump on it. i definitely see myself getting the 5000 ml P21S wheel gel for sure. amazing product

Greg, regarding the contests, im sure you have tons of entries as i see you are a vendor on other sites, but do you post who wins them? just wondering. thanks.
Glad to hear you like both those products! We do post up the winner on our blog. We notify the winner via e-mail so that is why we require you submit that information. We did just give away the Chemical Guys E-Zyme to the most recent winner. Check the Blog and the winner should be posted at least within a day or two of the first of the month. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Greg @ DI