View Single Post
Old 04-28-13, 08:29 PM   #5
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

sydtoosic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dseag2 View Post
It's been a while since anyone posted one of these stories, so I though it was time. I drove into Home Depot garden center the other day to pick up some mulch. At this store, you drive through the back, have the mulch loaded into your trunk and go pay the outside cashier. When I drove up, the female cashier said, "I'll give you the mulch for free". (Wait for it.) "If you give me your car." Her male counterpart said "The Sport model is really nice" and asked me if I liked it. Pretty soon they were checking out the inside as well.

I told her I couldn't negotiate the deal because I would no longer have anything with which to transport mulch.
did you get the mulch ?... i just found out today that my neighbor did not know which model my GS was . idiot drove past me yesterday then stopped and backed up, got out of his car and asked me if this was the new GS . i just looked at him for 10 seconds (a slow 10 seconds) then told him yes. he went around the back to look but i debadged the LS... so he says this is a nice GS. i just laughed.