CA FS: JoeZ mid-pipe (midpipe) with x-pipe exhaust section only

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-14, 03:35 PM
mikec78
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: JoeZ mid-pipe with x-pipe exhaust section only (Joe Z midpipe)

Hey guys,

After having a bit of fun with the full JoeZ (Joe Z) system and messing around with many options (and posting all the video sounds) I am sticking with just the axle-back for now...

Therefore I am selling the mid-pipes (both sections)...I know many people out there that have the axle-back have wanted the mid-pipes, but you can't order them separately...hopefully this will help someone out.

I am located in SoCal and would prefer that it be picked up locally to where I live (Thousand Oaks), though if you want it shipped I will have to look at the cost and you can pay for that . I have seen that people have sold the full system for between $1100 - $1200 and just the axle-back for about $300-$400....All of that said, here is the price for the mid section (mid-pipes plus x-pipe): $800. Which is the low end of what people are paying for these used. ++ plus you can't buy the mid section stand alone ++

If you have questions let me know...(there is about 4000 miles on the mid-section) - which is not that much...

Here are some photos:

Here are the videos I have done so you can hear the sound of the full system, axle-back only, and mid-pipes with stock exhaust...enjoy:
FULL SYSTEM:

MID-PIPES + OEM EXHAUST:

AXLE-BACK:

Shoot me a PM and we can schedule a time to pick it up...

** the bolts+ nuts (all 4) and "new" gaskets will be included...I bought new gaskets to connect the pipes together because you shouldn't use the old ones...

Last edited by mikec78; 07-23-14 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-23-14, 11:01 AM
Rudiculous
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts

Just FYI, someone else in here is selling the full exhaust for $900
Old 07-23-14, 01:55 PM
mikec78
Driver

Originally Posted by Rudiculous
Just FYI, someone else in here is selling the full exhaust for $900
I know and saw the details...they keep dropping the price...and I am guessing desperate times count for desperate measures, hence the lowering of the price. And it depends on what you need...I am just going by the majority of "sold" prices...

You can't buy just the mid section and some people might need/want it.

Thanks!
Old 08-01-14, 10:44 AM
mikec78
Driver

BUMP

** reasonable offers accepted **
Old 08-04-14, 12:17 PM
neegroy
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

does this work for the awd?
Old 08-04-14, 01:01 PM
mikec78
Driver

neegroy - There isn't a solution for AWD that is out there...all solutions have to be modified. There are a few people out there that have posted on doing some modifications on mid-pipes for AWD versions. I saw you posted to "bigblack06" as he did some modifications with the Invidia mid section. It just depends on what you want to do and how you want to modify the mid section. I am move of a fan of the JoeZ based on his designs, fabrication and the guys over at PTS are meticulous on what they do...(that is my opinion though)...It just depends on the sound you are looking for and what combination you want.

Let me know if you are interested and send me over a PM if you want to work a deal...
Old 08-04-14, 04:41 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Mike, I'm sorry don't mean to hijack the thread, but JoeZ's pipes won't work for AWD. Their signature X design of the pipe is what makes it impossible.

However, to all the RWD folks, don't think twice and grab this full JoeZ system, you will not be disappointed!
Old 08-04-14, 05:10 PM
mikec78
Driver

SNiiP3R - it is all good and it was a good hijack my friend
Good to know that it won't work for the AWD models and you are right the JoeZ system is awesome...

So back to my thread...HAHAHA

Any takers on the midpipe section I have for sale (any people that have the axle back that want to upgrade or remove the OEM section and have a better sound)...make me an offer!
Old 08-05-14, 05:48 AM
neegroy
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mikec78
neegroy - There isn't a solution for AWD that is out there...all solutions have to be modified. There are a few people out there that have posted on doing some modifications on mid-pipes for AWD versions. I saw you posted to "bigblack06" as he did some modifications with the Invidia mid section. It just depends on what you want to do and how you want to modify the mid section. I am move of a fan of the JoeZ based on his designs, fabrication and the guys over at PTS are meticulous on what they do...(that is my opinion though)...It just depends on the sound you are looking for and what combination you want.

Let me know if you are interested and send me over a PM if you want to work a deal...

thanks for the input mike78*
GLWS its a good price too!

Originally Posted by SNiiP3R
Mike, I'm sorry don't mean to hijack the thread, but JoeZ's pipes won't work for AWD. Their signature X design of the pipe is what makes it impossible.

However, to all the RWD folks, don't think twice and grab this full JoeZ system, you will not be disappointed!
thanks for the clear up sniper
Old 08-21-14, 09:07 PM
mikec78
Driver

... bump ...
Old 08-29-14, 03:20 PM
Pilotpri
Rookie

Originally Posted by mikec78
Hey guys,

After having a bit of fun with the full JoeZ (Joe Z) system and messing around with many options (and posting all the video sounds) I am sticking with just the axle-back for now...

Therefore I am selling the mid-pipes (both sections)...I know many people out there that have the axle-back have wanted the mid-pipes, but you can't order them separately...hopefully this will help someone out.

I am located in SoCal and would prefer that it be picked up locally to where I live (Thousand Oaks), though if you want it shipped I will have to look at the cost and you can pay for that . I have seen that people have sold the full system for between $1100 - $1200 and just the axle-back for about $300-$400....All of that said, here is the price for the mid section (mid-pipes plus x-pipe): $800. Which is the low end of what people are paying for these used. ++ plus you can't buy the mid section stand alone ++

If you have questions let me know...(there is about 4000 miles on the mid-section) - which is not that much...

Here are some photos:

Here are the videos I have done so you can hear the sound of the full system, axle-back only, and mid-pipes with stock exhaust...enjoy:
FULL SYSTEM:

MID-PIPES + OEM EXHAUST:

AXLE-BACK:

Shoot me a PM and we can schedule a time to pick it up...

** the bolts+ nuts (all 4) and "new" gaskets will be included...I bought new gaskets to connect the pipes together because you shouldn't use the old ones...

Still available?
Old 08-29-14, 03:27 PM
mikec78
Driver

Originally Posted by Pilotpri
Still available?
Sent a PM to you Pilotpri...it is still available.
Old 09-23-14, 12:11 AM
mikec78
Driver

** Trying to bump it up...any takers, any offers? **
Old 09-29-14, 10:57 PM
mikec78
Driver

********* SOLD ********* SOLD ********* SOLD ********* SOLD *********

Moderator:...Please close thread...

********* SOLD ********* SOLD ********* SOLD ********* SOLD *********