Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > 3Gen IS250 / IS350 Classifieds (14-)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Announcements in Forum : 3Gen IS250 / IS350 Classifieds (14-)
01-14-15 until 01-31-15
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Trader Score: (2)

profile.php?id=100001050339562 @DaveGS4 DaveGS4 The Real DaveGS4
★★★★★ Please give a big welcome to the new Club Lexus moderators! ★★★★★

Club Lexus periodically refreshes our volunteer moderator team with new staff who bring great new energy to our community.

I am very proud to announce the latest members to join the moderator team. This group is already pitching in and making a difference! These folks will help keep Club Lexus organized and guide the conversation to keep them polite and productive.

We select our moderator candidates based on many criteria. In addition to being very active on the forums, some of the key items we look for include: 1) Helpful to other Club Lexus members 2) Mature and respectful; handles conflict well 3) Works within (or demonstrates knowledge of) our forum rules 4) Knowledgeable of subject area and 5) Effective communicators. We also have some constraints with conflicts of interest; for example you can’t be a current Club Lexus vendor or moderate another Lexus site.

I know that there are a lot of other CL members who would make great moderator candidates that didn’t get asked this round. Hang tight and keep doing what you’re doing by contributing to the CL community… we’re going have a second 'wave' of moderators nominated within the next couple of months.

I’d like to invite Club Lexus members to extend a warm welcome to the new moderator team members!

We truly appreciate their assistance in keeping Club Lexus one of the best automotive enthusiast forums and communities! Please note that I still have a couple of outstanding nominations and I'll edit and add to this list as they come on board.

CT
FLYCT

Detail
zmcgovern4

GS
bigblack06
BinaryJay
jamodeo
lowKut
1101GS (formerly bnlexus)
XxGoKoUxX

IS
JoshIS408
corradoMR2
vbb
Jeff Lange
Hoovey2411

LS
jamodeo
jmcraney
CJITTY

Off Topic: Clubhouse and Car Chat
Hoovey2411
Allen K
geko29

Photoshop
1101GS
AsAkite

RX
Rainbird
BertL
corradoMR2

SC
FLYCT
sc400slide
KahnBB6
Gerrb
lilSCsteve

NX
corradoMR2

In closing, I’d also like to recognize the past works of our current crew of moderators who have contributed to growing our community of over 250,000 Lexus enthusiasts over the last couple of years. Thank you!

*** Click image for team info! ***

LS430 Ultra * PCS * ML * Rear Fridge * Massaging and Reclining Rear Seats * Vaistech SL-I * Coastal Lockpick

Tundra SR5 5.7 and BMW E36 M3/4 track car (wife's)

** Want to put your PC to good use every night?** Click here to join the Club Lexus Folding Team and help find a cure for cancer and other diseases. May the force be with you.
05-04-12 until 06-04-16
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Trader Score: (2)

profile.php?id=100001050339562 @DaveGS4 DaveGS4 The Real DaveGS4
Paypal Gift Option Payments

Recently and of course in the past there have been some sale issues in our classifieds with regards to members being asked to Gift payments via Paypal for purchased items. I must urge all of you to NOT use the Gift option in Paypal for payment.

Paypal will NOT offer protection against scamming or fraud if a payment is made using the Gift option. Please remember that using the Club Lexus Marketplace is done at the risk of the members. We will not take responsibility as an entity for sales/trades gone wrong.

Using Paypal as a method of payment offers you a level of FINANCIAL security that Club Lexus cannot. If you use the Gift option to pay for items/services then you are removing your own personal security net against scammers. While Paypal protection isn't always perfect, it is better than no protection at all. Do not let users persuade you to Gift a payment. If they are unwilling to accept the charges Paypal imposes, work that into your deal.

While we do our best to make sure Club Lexus has a safe Marketplace, there is only so much we can do to protect you. So please always take that step to further protect yourself by using Paypal and NOT using the Gift option. Remember this is the internet, it is not a secure environment.

*** Click image for team info! ***

LS430 Ultra * PCS * ML * Rear Fridge * Massaging and Reclining Rear Seats * Vaistech SL-I * Coastal Lockpick

Tundra SR5 5.7 and BMW E36 M3/4 track car (wife's)

** Want to put your PC to good use every night?** Click here to join the Club Lexus Folding Team and help find a cure for cancer and other diseases. May the force be with you.