Received 44 Likes on 21 Posts
Default NIB PPE IS-F Headers For Sale

What is your First & Last name? Ken Henderson
What is your email? avkhenderson@earthlink.net
What is your phone number? -Optional: PM for number
What is your City? : Grand Terrace
What is your State? : CA
What is your Zipcode? : 92313

I purchased these headers in the 2012 FIGS Engineering Group Buy Sale, but never installed them. The box they came in has never been opened. These headers are 304 stainless steel and came with the upgraded black ceramic coating. FIGs Engineering prices these headers, with the upgraded ceramic coating, at $1,720.00, plus shipping.

I am selling these headers for $1,400.00 (firm) picked up or $1400.00, plus shipping and insurance, for those requiring such services. Please reply to this thread or PM me if interested. DO NOT email me.

Preferred method of payment: Cash; certified check; no Paypal; no dibs; first verified funds received wins the prize.

Pics are below:

Thanks for looking.

Ken.

Last edited by KJH; 01-16-16 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-15-16, 07:47 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

those are not t304
Old 01-15-16, 08:11 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
those are not t304
Please explain. Thanks.

Ken.
Old 01-15-16, 08:22 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

i was in the same group buy. Had a talk with Paul the other day because they recently came out with true t304 stainless.

Old 01-15-16, 08:40 PM
KJH
Intermediate

i was in the same group buy. Had a talk with Paul the other day because they recently came out with true t304 stainless.

Thanks for this. I was told otherwise by FIGS and the group buy price back in 2012 was $1,550.00, which is virtually the same price as that FB post. Nevertheless, I will attempt to gain clarification from FIGS/PPE. Once I do this, I will report back and adjust the price if these are determined to be something other than 304 stainless. Thanks again.

Ken.
Old 01-15-16, 08:45 PM
KJH
Intermediate

ISFPOWER,

Did you actually take delivery of your headers from the FIGS group buy? If so, is it your opinion the headers from that GB are not of 304 stainless stock? If you took delivery of the headers, what is your understanding of the material used in their manufacture? TIA,

Ken.
Old 01-15-16, 08:54 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by KJH
ISFPOWER,

Did you actually take delivery of your headers from the FIGS group buy? If so, is it your opinion the headers from that GB are not of 304 stainless stock? If you took delivery of the headers, what is your understanding of the material used in their manufacture? TIA,

Ken.
I did. from the inside, it did not look like t304 stainless. The coating covered up most imperfections on outside. Still a nice and great product. I didn't catch it the first time around either until i saw PPE updated their facebook page with the T304 headers for the ISF.
Old 01-15-16, 09:16 PM
KJH
Intermediate

I did. from the inside, it did not look like t304 stainless. The coating covered up most imperfections on outside. Still a nice and great product. I didn't catch it the first time around either until i saw PPE updated their facebook page with the T304 headers for the ISF.
Okay, thanks again for your assistance. I will gain clarification from FIGs and PPE. When that GB was in effect, I specifically asked the question about 304 stainless and was told that was the material being used (would not have purchased if I knew it to be other than 304 stainless). My memory is foggy from almost four years ago, but I seem to recall that we were offered two choices, with 304 stainless being one of those choices and the product priced accordingly.

Once I gain clarification from FIGs/PPE, I will post my findings in this thread and adjust the price accordingly if necessary. I want to ensure the buyer gets what they are paying for even if it turns out I did not.

Ken.
Old 01-16-16, 11:12 AM
KJH
Intermediate

I have spoken to FIGs Engineering and Mike has indicated, based information I provided, the material used in 2012 was not 304 stainless. Quoting from my packing slip, it says "Lexus ISF ceramic coated steel race headers upgraded coating to black".

As a result of this information, I am dropping the price of these NIB PPE IS-F headers to $1400.00 (firm). All other provisions of my original post apply (OP also edited).

Ken.
Old 01-16-16, 11:48 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

If mods can delete my messages. this is a good price because of the extra heat coating you paid for. Good luck Ken.
Old 01-16-16, 01:07 PM
PDP180180
Lexus Champion

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Shame they aren't RHD version!

I'd have snapped these up!

Great price, should make someone very happy!
Old 01-16-16, 04:10 PM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fair price now that you dropped it.

I just paid a *little* under this much, shipped with black coating, direct from PPE for their Black Friday sale.

Good luck! I can't wait to install mine this week.
Old 01-18-16, 07:47 PM
Miqueaseli
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Bump ISFINFERNO PPE headers with ceramic coating .
Old 01-18-16, 10:41 PM
k20trick
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 57 Posts

can you open them up and show us the condition?

I know they are brand new and all, but who knows what if they were mis-labeled from the factory.
Old 01-18-16, 11:11 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Miqueaseli
Bump ISFINFERNO PPE headers with ceramic coating .
Not sure, exactly, what this post means. Could use a little help here.

Originally Posted by k20trick
can you open them up and show us the condition?

I know they are brand new and all, but who knows what if they were mis-labeled from the factory.
Mis-labeled in what regard? I have cleared up my misunderstanding with Mike Figaro of FIGS Engineering, the manager of the Group Buy Sale, and I have adjusted the price of the headers accordingly. My pics, and an earlier post, show and quote directly from the Packing Slip. All things considered, I am not inclined to open the box since a never opened box is central to my for sale ad.

If I make a sale and the buyer can demonstrate definitively the product is not what was represented, I will return the buyer's money after I have received the headers back and determined the headers remain in brand new condition. Opening the box would open me up to allegations that the product is not brand new and that is a risk I am unwilling to take. Thanks for your interest.

Ken.

Quick Reply: CA NIB PPE IS-F Headers For Sale