CA NIB PPE IS-F Headers For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-16, 06:10 AM
lifethinkr
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

don't open the box? scratch the headers? you guys are acting like these exhaust headers are some kind of priceless artifact. Like opening the box is going to lower the value or something. They're freaking exhaust headers for crying out loud! I was entertaining the idea of purchasing them but all I saw were pics of boxes. AND MULTIPLE ONES AT THAT! I'm not bashing seller at all. He most likely has said item in box just as described, but seller cannot be certain without a reasonable doubt exactly which headers and what version are in the box without opening them. Manufacturer could have made a packing mistake. Headers could already be scratched? who knows? without opening the box to verify? how on earth can you say you'll give a full refund if you have never for sure visually laid eyes on the product? Anyway good luck with the sale and I hope you sell your box.
Old 01-31-16, 12:48 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by lifethinkr
don't open the box? scratch the headers? you guys are acting like these exhaust headers are some kind of priceless artifact. Like opening the box is going to lower the value or something. They're freaking exhaust headers for crying out loud! I was entertaining the idea of purchasing them but all I saw were pics of boxes. AND MULTIPLE ONES AT THAT! I'm not bashing seller at all. He most likely has said item in box just as described, but seller cannot be certain without a reasonable doubt exactly which headers and what version are in the box without opening them. Manufacturer could have made a packing mistake. Headers could already be scratched? who knows? without opening the box to verify? how on earth can you say you'll give a full refund if you have never for sure visually laid eyes on the product? Anyway good luck with the sale and I hope you sell your box.
I guess anything goes on CL when it comes to compliance with the site's for sale rules. Don't like my price, please move along. Don't like, or are unable to comprehend, what BRAND NEW IN BOX means, please move along. Want to play a guessing game as to what is actually in the box, and despite what the packing slip says, please move along and take your speculations elsewhere. If you will not seriously consider buying a product that is contained within its original shipping container/box, this thread is not for you.

Now that we have that cleared up, I note that I have had considerable interest but the headers remain available. If you are serious and want to make a deal on the best headers available for the IS-F, these headers can be on your car within days, or hours if picked up. Thanks for your interest.

Ken.
Old 02-08-16, 08:26 AM
KJH
Intermediate

Best headers for the IS-F still available.

Ken.

Last edited by KJH; 02-24-16 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-24-16, 01:49 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Ken.
Old 02-24-16, 06:21 PM
JDM-V8FL
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

My offer still stand if you are interested
Old 02-25-16, 10:48 AM
KJH
Intermediate

Originally Posted by JDM-V8FL
My offer still stand if you are interested
I appreciate your interest, but my price remains $1400 picked up or $1400 plus shipping. I have already reduced by $220 the price for these headers. The price for these BNIB, ceramic coated PPE headers is very competitive. If you were to order the same product from PPE today, you would be paying more than the original price I posted and, subsequently, reduced for the reasons stated. Plus, the buyer can have these headers today, rather than waiting months for PPE to produce a set.

In a few months, I will have had these headers for four years, so I am not motivated to let them go unless I get my price ($1400 firm). Thanks.

Ken.
Old 03-07-16, 07:52 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Best headers for the IS-F remain available. Lots of interest with me providing shipping quotes to several, but no cigar so far. Willing to assist somewhat with shipping costs, as I have noted to interested parties from Oregon, Georgia and Puerto Rico.

Ken.
Old 04-04-16, 03:32 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Ken.
Old 04-25-16, 03:39 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Sale pending.

Ken.
Old 05-11-16, 02:08 PM
KJH
Intermediate

Sold. Mods can close this thread.