TX needs a qualified voucher

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-15, 02:00 PM
captdewalt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default needs a qualified voucher

Hey everyone. Sadly I'm selling my 09 Lexus IS f and I have a few parts for sale if anyone is interested. I have an iss forged des exhaust system and strasse forged 3 piece black wheels. I'll post some pics. If you're interested email me at jonathanhorton@att.net

Old 12-29-15, 02:03 PM
captdewalt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have stock isF headers
Old 12-29-15, 02:32 PM
Flogrown
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have aftermarket headers? If so I would be interested.
Old 12-29-15, 07:16 PM
tas02
Lexus Test Driver

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Pls. provide size (ie. widths, diameters & offsets), condition & price of wheels... oh, I see you are new.
Old 12-30-15, 07:40 AM
ap2s2k
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Pm sent
10char
Old 12-30-15, 12:59 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,849 Likes on 2,334 Posts

Please read:
1. You must post both a detailed description and an asking price. Otherwise your thread may be locked or removed without warning. Please do not PM the moderator to re-open your thread if it is closed because you did not post a price, you must re-post the item from scratch.

If you post a new-in-box item (with a warranty), you must provide a receipt at the moderator's descretion. This ensures the buyer is eligible for the warranty and also helps prevent price gouging and suspicious sales.

We highly recommend use of the 'location' title prefix (state code) when you post your thread to allow members to easily search for local / nearby sale items.

2. No ebay links or auction style selling. This also means no 'describing' an ebay item or item number, PMing links to bid on eBay or similar sites; sell it here or sell it there, not both. This includes links to auctions and sales of items simply linked to other sites. If someone you are buying from (or responding to a WTB) PM's you with a request to go to ebay or other site to bid on their item, please forward the PM to a moderator.

4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.
Post prices. You will need a vouch for this sale. Thread will close tomorrow without both.