CAN-Toronto FS: Accuair eLevel Air Management Package W/ Touchpad + Dual Compressors

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-14, 08:29 PM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Accuair eLevel Air Management Package W/ Touchpad + Dual Compressors

Item Description
After a long debate with myself and recently sold my IS250, I have decided to part with my Accuair Air Management system. This is a mint set and barely used over 2 months. Meaning, it sat in a shop for two weeks for install, drove for two weeks, back to a shop for another two weeks, and finally another two weeks on the road. Actual usage was one month (450KMs or so). The air struts I used from AirREX had issues and I went through two sets before I said no more. The struts I used at the time was a new design from AirREX and the issue was resolved ever since for the 2006-2013 ISx50 application. I wanted to keep the kit until I had the finances to buy new struts again but I decided to go another direction after I sold my IS250.

From Accuair's website this is the AA-AMP2-TPAD-EN-5RAW-38; which is the kit with a 3 height preset/ 4 corner adjustment controller with a secondary compressor. The tank is raw finish with 5 gallon capacity. Accuair is the only system with two sensors - a pressure sensor and a height sensor to ensure the height stay at the preset when the weight of the car changes (e.g. more passengers).

Essentially, the kit consist of:
- eLevel controller
- VU4 Manifold
- 5 Gallon tank
- 2x 400cc tank
- All accessories in kit

If you want to read more, please see link: http://www.accuair.com/airmanagement...e-w-touchpad-2

This is an air management kit meaning it is universal and can be installed on any car. You will of course have to purchase struts and/or bags to complete the setup.

Condition
As mentioned above, it is a mint set with less than 500 KM (310.7 Miles) usage. I had both the Accuair air management system + AirREX struts professionally installed to ensure there were no problems such as leaking air or loose wires. I have adjusted the height on my IS250 around 30 times at most which engaged the compressors to pump more air. Usage was really minimum.

More Details
- Currently all the wires are in one bag. I cannot tell which wire is which for the life of me. I wanted to zip tie them to be more organized.
- Contains all original wires from the kit plus a power supply kit from my installer
- The dual compressors are mounted onto a black leather looking board which was installed on the right plastic compartment of my IS250 trunk. For any ISx50 buyers, this is a direct fit by screwing the board on top.
- The VU4 Manifold is missing one mounting pin (just like a missing screw) when it was uninstalled. I will look for it (see photos below for reference)

Price and Targeted Buyer
I'm going to sell this locally only (in person) and I want to go through each part to my best of my knowledge to inform the buyer of the details of which item is which. I want to explain things to be considered and recommendations at professional shops. Although I don't have the skills for install, I did however, did months of research to learn how to maintain air rides.

It was purchased for $2195 USD (or $2350 CAD) and customs was $407 CAD. Power Supply kit (from installer) was $75 CAD. Total price I paid was $2832 CAD. I waited about 4-5 weeks for the kit to arrive.

I'm asking $2250 CAD. Local only (Canada, Ontario, Toronto). If you want to go air ride in Canada, this is the set you want to purchase and can avoid the hassle of customs and shipping delays. Again, my recommendation is to go to a professional installer.

Please PM me or email me at zelfiris at gmail dot com.

Photos
Both compressors mounted

The height sensors

eLevel controller

VU4 Manifold

One missing pin for mounting (does not affect performance)

Shamefully, all the disorganized wires from the kit

5 Gallon Air Tank

All boxed away

Some photos of how others installed the kit (credit goes to Google)

Thanks for reading!
Zel

Last edited by Zelfiris; 10-14-14 at 08:41 PM. Reason: photo order
Old 10-18-14, 06:20 PM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Bump for the night
Old 10-23-14, 07:57 PM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Bump again. Any local interest?
Old 11-04-14, 07:37 AM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Bump for the week
Old 11-05-14, 06:34 AM
subiesky
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

trust me, I would so buy this kit in a heartbeat. But I just don't have th cash right now.
Old 11-05-14, 06:47 AM
reyoasian
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

bump for legit guy
Old 11-06-14, 07:15 AM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Thanks guys!
Old 11-07-14, 05:22 AM
Zelfiris