Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

For Sale: gloss oem black grille + black rear deck speakers + tan arm rest

Old 08-18-14, 10:42 PM   #1
peyman
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (6)

Default For Sale: GFX lip, gloss oem black grille + black rear deck speakers + tan arm rest

For Sale: GFX lip, gloss oem black grille + black rear deck speakers + tan arm rest

GFX front lip painted black color code 212, underneath has lots of scratches but its not shown when installed, otherwise good condition, on left side there is a scratch 1-2 inches long thats noticeabele ( pics coming soon ) $120

gloss black oem grille , painted 180* customs in new yew work to do the work becauase their work is top notch

sanded, smoothed it out, no broken tabs, painted all gloss black, the emblem they did in matte plastic dip as they said the phone wouldnt hold up on that part, and it shows no sign of peeling or anything. this is close to perfect. you'll need your grille surround I paid $200 for the labor plus the grille i got from someone else. asking $150 firm

blackberry rear deck didnt fit my car because i have the Mark Levinson sound system
this is def good for the 96-08 not sure about the other years, if you have the regular sound system u should be fine, and the 3rd brake kit is included $100

tan arm rest. good condition $50

shamplayer77@aol.com
or pm me
or call me 310-654-0745 my name is Peyman
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Attached Images

Last edited by peyman; 09-02-14 at 02:24 AM..
peyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-14, 09:47 AM   #2
dubUang
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)

How much wear is on that tan portion of the arm rest? Any discoloration, it's hard to tell with those pictures because of the lighting. Also is there a way you can just take off the top piece of the arm rest of do you have to take off that whole center bracket with it as well?

2006 Crystal White IS-350 // HID Kit // PIAA Yellow Fogs // Blitz Filters // 35% Tint // Volk GT-V's // H&R Sport Springs // AP2 Tips // Rays Lugs // GFX Front Lip
dubUang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-14, 11:01 AM   #3
peyman
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (6)

overall id say pretty clean and great condition, ive seen many in other cars and i always thought mine looked cleaner, my car has 50k on it, i hardly drive it and i keep my interior really clean. come check it out, i got some other tan interior parts laying around
Old 08-20-14, 11:01 AM