ISF & ISx50 - part out - OS GIKEN, interior, suspension, S/C, BBK, lots!!
Cleaned up thread-
1. Black interior swap EVERYTHING- carpet, seatbelts, 3rd brake light, rear deck tray, knee airbags, pillars, etc! From a 2008, heated//cooled perforated seats. $700 plus your stock TAN trade. Trade must be TAN. I cant do a grey interior with my left over Tan/black visors and handles. Over $3k invested!
2. ISx50 2011 front bumper Complete- bumper, grill, lower grill, fog housings, foglights/bulbs, FSPORT lips. Crystal White 062 and minimal rock chips, very good condition. $300 plus your older stock trade.
3. OS GIKEN LSD for ISF or IS350. 2way LSD installed in is350 differential. Compete assembly, like new! You can read the cliffs notes here.. Can be easily converted to 1.5way with plate swap/tune. $1550 shipped and paypal'd as a gift or add 3%.
4. Rays Volk Racing centercaps. Pair, 2. GT Series, LOW / Black Limited Edition. Fits GT30, GT-V, GT-C, GT-7, GTS, GTM, GTF, RE30, TE37 (19INCH ONLY), CE28N (16/17/18/19INCH), CE28NF. Does NOT fit "SL", "RT" models $50 shipped and paypal'd as a gift or add 3%
5. ISx50 S/C mounting bracket - custom, for Rotrex c38 units, freshly machined, brand new. $250 shipped and paypal'd as a gift or add 3%
6. ISx50 S/C bracket & tensioner pulley spacers - custom, quantity 5. $75 shipped and paypal'd as a gift or add 3%
7. ISx50 8 rib crank pulley - custom. Freshly machined, brand new. $350 shipped and paypal'd as a gift or add 3%
Sold Arkym rear diffuser. Sold Brembo Gran Turismo BBK Sold 13 LED Headlights Sold Volk CE28n Sold ISx50 RWD Auto CF Drive Shaft - 1 of 1. Custom built by DSS, carbon fiber, never used. Sold Sold Prosport Boost gauge, brand new. Premium Series Gauge, Sold Sold Eagle eye led Tailights. Red, 5k miles. *MINT Sold * Sold. ISF key fob. Spare w/ cut key, never carried, brand new . Sold Sold.ISF 09 steering wheel. Black with blue stitching and "F" emblem. Sold Sold ISF 09 steering damper. Fits all ISx50 06-13. Sold Sold Piano black 9 piece interior trim (06-08). Full 7 piece trim plus 2 center console side pieces. Sold Sold ISF 10+ steering wheel. Sold Sold ISF (09) Seats/Door panels. Sold Sold ISF paddle shifters. Requires stock trade plus Sold Sold ISF steering ecu (09). Sold Sold ISF vdim ecu (09). Sold Sold Megan Racing rear camber arms. 100miles (I had a custom set in use). Sold Sold BCR 16/12 coilovers Sold Sold Hankook EVO v12 tires. Pair (2). 255/35-19. BRAND NEW. Sold Sold TOM's side under skirts for ISF. Sold Roof Spoiler Sold Rotrex c38-71w/ snapped output shaft. Impeller looks to be OK, internals said to be fine (and should be). Bought this as a spare and never rebuilt it. Sold Sold ISF stock rear sway bar. 35k miles. End links and bushings included. Sold Sold BC Racing Coilover damper extenders. Brand new, never opened.Sold Sold Piano black shift ****. MINT. Sold Sold Sport pedals/dead pedal. Auto gas, brake, dead pedal. Sold Clear courtesy covers[/b] with LEDs. MINT. Sold Sikky o2 simulator[/b]. 5k miles. Works on ISF or ISx50. Sold Sold Coolingmist Stage 1 water/meth injection kit[/b]. Brand new. Sold
S/C bracket for ISx50 and Rotrex-
S/C spacers for bracket and tensioner pulleys-
OS GIKEN LSD-
2011 Front bumper, includes oem stock grill, NOT FSport grill-
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Wow looks like you basically have a complete ISF, i bet that took a lot of time and effort gathering everything for your car. Its a shame most of the time the car has to be parted out cause most people wont pay what its worth.
man i wish so bad you had Starfire Pearl! Would be trading bumpers FOR SURE!
I know. I expect the car to go with the bumpers that I put quite a bit of money into. That's how the mod game goes though.
Originally Posted by isfdude
Do you have pick of the driveshaft? How many horses are gained on the is350 with this shaft?
I will have pics soon! I will also share its final weight, diameter and rpm. Its guaranteed to be lighter, stronger and faster than anything stock or aluminum. I had one on my GTE IS300 as well as my STi.
It will only gain 5-8whp but the lightened weight will propel the car and make it feel faster in every gear. From experience I can say a CF DS is one of the best "feel" mods you can do to a car along with 2 piece lightweight rotors and light weight wheels. Seach STi and Evo CF DS on google and you'll get a pretty good idea around why people love this modification esp. for the $$$.