Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

FL WTB: Front lip for IS-F

Old 07-06-14, 01:28 PM   #1
Nate008
Pole Position
Trader Score: (8)

Default FL WTB: Front lip for IS-F

About 2 months ago I drove through some really bad rain and a huge puddle that ripped off my Lexon rep front lip and damaged my front bumper. Just ordered a new bumper from Sewell and would like to get another front lip to complete the front end again.

I know it's a longshot, but I'm looking for another Lexon rep or Autocouture rep lip. I really don't want to spend 1K plus on an authentic lip when they can be damaged so easily, as apparent with my last lip. Lip can be used and beat up as long as it's beat up on the bottom and not be visible once mounted.

I def would like carbon fiber to match my Toms rear diffuser. PM me with what you got since I may forget to check this thread.

Thanks you guys...and gals.

Nate
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Nate008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 09:09 AM   #2
"that boy"
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (2)

thatboyasad
Send a message via AIM to "that boy"

http://www.jl-motoring.com/Lexus_IS_...p/lefs2509.htm
"that boy" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 03:11 PM   #3
J2K
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)

^^^ How's the fitment on that Lexon replica?

2008 IS-F NM Build 05 of 50 ~ Obsidian Grille Surround ~ F Sport Rear Sway ~ Joe Z Intake ~ TOMS Drop In ~ Joe Z Exhaust ~ 2014 LED Fogs ~ 2012 LED Headlights ~ Black Pearl Emblems ~ Black Window Trim ~ LED Interior/Puddle Lights ~ VentureShield PPF ~ Project Mu ~ Figs LCA Bushings ~ Hardwired Passport 9500ix ~ Michelin PSS ~ Wald Rear Diffuser
2008 Cayman S (Sold)
2012 Cayenne S
J2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 03:13 PM   #4
Nate008
Pole Position

[QUOTE="that boy";8614574]http://www.jl-motoring.com/Lexus_IS_...p/lefs2509.htm[/QUOTE

Great find thank you! $576 shipped for that Lexon rep isn't bad at all. I may end up getting that one.

I still want to go for an Autocouture rep as I had a Lexon rep before and would like to change it up if possible.

Looks like that site has 2 lips and the other lip they offer doesn't have a pic. I just wrote them asking for a pic of the 2nd lip. Fingers crossed it's an Autocouture rep lol. Will prob be more like the Ventross rep style. I'm keeping that link in my back pocket lol

Last edited by Nate008; 07-07-14 at 03:25 PM..
Old 07-07-14, 03:29 PM   #5
"that boy"
Lexus Test Driver

thatboyasad
Send a message via AIM to "that boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate008 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by "that boy" View Post
Great find thank you! $576 shipped for that Lexon rep isn't bad at all. I may end up getting that one.

I still want to go for an Autocouture rep as I had a Lexon rep before and would like to change it up if possible.

Looks like that site has 2 lips and the other lip they offer doesn't have a pic. I just wrote them asking for a pic of the 2nd lip. Fingers crossed it's an Autocouture rep lol. Will prob be more like the Ventross rep style. I'm keeping that link in my back pocket lol
the second lip they sell is an AutoCouture Rep

I have had no experience with the company, but they seem to have the best price... please keep us updated if you do decide to purchase from them!
"that boy" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 03:50 PM   #6
Nate008
Pole Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by "that boy" View Post
the second lip they sell is an AutoCouture Rep

I have had no experience with the company, but they seem to have the best price... please keep us updated if you do decide to purchase from them!
Awesome! A quick google search yielded some bad words from BMW forum members about them. If they respond in a timely fashion confirming it's that style of lip I may take the risk lol
Old 07-07-14, 04:00 PM   #7
specie
Rookie
Trader Score: (1)

I have an authentic Auto Couture (haven't taken it off to verify but just recently bought the car from a reputable person on here). It's mercury silver but has some rock chips/scratches. I'm looking for a cf lip to match my sides/rears so the front is for sale. Pm me if interested.
specie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 05:03 PM   #8
iH8RICERZ
Lexus Test Driver

Send a message via AIM to iH8RICERZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate008 View Post
Awesome! A quick google search yielded some bad words from BMW forum members about them. If they respond in a timely fashion confirming it's that style of lip I may take the risk lol
Let me know how it goes and if it is the replica AC lip
iH8RICERZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-14, 12:45 AM   #9
Nate008
Pole Position

Got word back from them. The other style lip is discontinued.
Old 07-08-14, 12:56 AM   #10
1BAD4DR
Rookie

I have a legit autocoture lip i might be selling within the week ill let you know. IM selling my isf thats why
1BAD4DR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-14, 01:02 AM   #11
Nate008
Pole Position

I really want a CF lip. Let me know if and when you sell.

Last edited by Nate008; 07-08-14 at 03:11 AM..
Old 07-08-14, 01:52 PM   #12
Sean
Pole Position

Are you sure it is discontinued?

I'm hoping to get a lip down the road and not even two weeks ago asked them about the CF auto couture rep and they said they would actually make it with a 14 day production time.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-14, 02:57 PM   #13
Nate008
Pole Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Are you sure it is discontinued?

I'm hoping to get a lip down the road and not even two weeks ago asked them about the CF auto couture rep and they said they would actually make it with a 14 day production time.
That's what the email said. See attached pic below. I'd wait 14 days for the other lip if possible. I'll email and ask again lol
Attached Images

2011 LED Headlight Conversion -19" D2 Forged VS1's - Toms CF Rear Diffuser - CF Lexon Rep front Lip - LexTuners White CF Flat Bottom Steering Wheel - Sewell BP Emblems- JoeZ CF Exhaust Tips - JL12W7 + JL HD750 and more!
- GO -
PPE Headers - JoeZ Exhaust - HPS Silicone Intake + aFe Drop-in Fiilter - Apexi Throttle Controller
Old 07-08-14, 04:38 PM   #14
Sean
Pole Position

Definitely do. My conversation went like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean
I'm looking for the front lip for the IS-F shown in the link below. A fellow owner had ordered one from JL.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/8462985-post24.html

Do you still offer this lip? If so, how much would it be for one shipped to 32444? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL Motoring
Hey Sean
Thanks for your inquiry. We only have the lexon style lip in stock. $469 shipped. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean
Thanks for the reply. I was really hoping for the Auto couture lip. I know it's not likely, but any chance there will be anymore available?
Quote:
Hey
The lip is the custom made piece and will be ready in 14 days after we get the order.
Quote:
If you would like order it, please give us your paypal email address. We will send you the invoice.
I want to order since I'm kind of worried about future availability, but I'm also a bit weary of these guys and my car isn't where I'd like to put the lip on quite yet.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-14, 07:22 AM   #15
Nate008
Pole Position

Hey Sean,

They wrote back. I said I would wait no matter how long it took and their response was we only have Lexon style left. So no go through them.
Old 07-10-14, 07:22 AM