For sale is the ONLY Artisan Spirits Body Kit for the IS-F in North America as far as I know. If there was another, it would have been posted on the forums already
My kit is the Premium kit which includes the 4 fog-lights and rear window spoiler. The front bumper sustained too much damaged and is beyond repair, but I am willing to ship it to you if you want it. The kit is off and ready to ship ASAP to first buyer!
The whole kit retails for $3750 at Autostyle-usa not including the $1150 in shipping for a total of $4900. I am selling my painted USB kit with the damaged front bumper for $2700 plus shipping.
Of course, shipping will be less without the damaged front bumper. I personally think the kit looks better with a front lip on stock bumper, as the Artisan Spirits front does not suit everyone's taste.
What you get:
- Both side skirts (Excellent Condition)
- Rear Bumper (Excellent Condition)
- Rear Window Spoiler (Excellent Condition)
- Damaged beyond repair in my opinion, front bumper (shipping will be less if you decided you don't want it)
- 4 fogligts from the front bumper (1 light lens cover cracked)
When comparing my kit versus buying new, consider the following:
- The side skirts had to be extended by half an inch. I am not sure why the difference between US vs Japanese model. So buying a new kit, you will probably pay more due to work needed on the side skirts.
- Dropping $1150 like I did just for shipping was very painful.
- Over the years, not everyone liked the Artisan Spirits front, but a whole lot of people liked the sides and rear bumper. So you can either do a Wald Front or just a lip, as it would go nicely with the rest of the kit.
- This kit is especially valuable for a USB IS-F owner, since you would not have to paint it. The body work was done at highly reputable A&L Auto Body in Palatine, IL. This is the shop that works on exotics in the Chicago area and are very well-known in the tuner community for great work.