Tein CST Coilovers, GFX full kit, LED side mirror covers, JDM window visors.
Putting my car back to stock tomorrow.. Looking to see if there is any interest in the parts I will be taking off.
1. First off, Tein CST coilovers. the coil overs have already been uninstalled roughly 20k miles on them still in great shape physically and mechanically comes with the tool to make adjustments. SOLD
2. OEM Lexus GFX rear lip factory painted Tungsten pearl 1G1 great shape, .. SOLD
3. OEM Lexus GFX side skirts factory painted Tungsten Pearl 1G1. excellent shape, not sure if there are any scrapes on the bottom will check when they are off. PRICE DROP $120
4.OEM Lexus GFX Front lip painted Tungsten Pearl 1G1 in excellent condition normal scrapes on the bottom from car being low but nothing that is visible straight on. PRICE DROP $150+ your non GFX front lip that is painted Tungsten Pearl 1G1.
5. JDM Nigel's LED side mirror covers painted Tungsten Pearl 1G1. SOLD
6. Ebay OEMThing rear window spoiler painted Tungsten Pearl 1G1. SOLD
7. JDM Window visors from JDM Nigel. Great shape normal wear and tear. SOLD
8. 2009-20012 Tail lights. Inner are actually 2011-2012 and outers are from 2009-2010 with red outs. So if you remove the red outs that is what you will see. Great shape outside, one broken tab but does not affect mounting or fitment. Still fits in snug and does not wiggle one bit. SOLD
9. OEM ISF front grill. I had plans to cut it to make it fit the 2IS but never got around to doing it. Wasn't a fan of the "style" ones from ebay. PRICE DROP $100
I will have pictures up tomorrow once everything is off. Coming off of a 2006 IS250 in Tungsten Pearl 1G1. If I have time I will replace the double sided tape on the visors, roof spoiler and rear lip.
Pick up in Westminster, CA 92683. Please shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
More pics since I couldnt fit all of them in the first post.
So I managed to get most of the items off of the car today, cleaned them up, and put 3M industrial strength double sided tape on some of the items.
As you can see in the picture I scratched the two front visors on the inside. Not notice-able at all when mounted since the door pillar blocks the imperfections.. Other than that, they are in great condition.
I've gotten a lot of interest on these items, I will try to email each and everyone back when I'm done with this post.. But as for right now everything is available. I only sent out my paypal address once for the side mirrors but the buyer backed out so everything is up for grabs.
As far as shipping goes. I am willing to ship everything but the GFX sides, front lip, or back lip. And the buyer must pay for shipping and any shipping materials needed. Local PIck-ups preferred.
First come first serve basis. No holds unless paid in full with paypal.
and here are some pics so you can get an idea of the difference the GFX sides made. In my opinion it finishes the look of the GFX front + back.