CA Quiks Part Out! Motherload

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-14, 07:23 AM
mikellucci
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

I didn't want to post to take a bump away from the thread but feel the need to post since people are complaining.

I gave the seller several thousand dollars for items not posted here and he has kept me updated every step of the way. I knew last week that he was working long hours, sick with the flu and then needed to find time packing and shipping everything.

Point is the seller set realistic expectations clear from the start...had I not wanted to wait a week for items to be shipped I would have not purchased.

I received tracking yesterday just as I was expecting to. Honest seller from day 1.
Old 01-14-14, 10:21 AM
peyman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikellucci
I didn't want to post to take a bump away from the thread but feel the need to post since people are complaining.

I gave the seller several thousand dollars for items not posted here and he has kept me updated every step of the way. I knew last week that he was working long hours, sick with the flu and then needed to find time packing and shipping everything.

Point is the seller set realistic expectations clear from the start...had I not wanted to wait a week for items to be shipped I would have not purchased.

I received tracking yesterday just as I was expecting to. Honest seller from day 1.
mike you and i always got along, and im glad he was good to you
im just stating my experience, i take high offense to when someone makes a deal with you, comes to the day that you are supoose to meet witt them, i kept my whole day clear, since we were suppose to meet at a shop to have the parts swapped, then flakes and never hear a word back. its okay for ppl to change their mind, or sale their items for higher price last miniute to someone else, just be a man and say so, ruining / wasting someones day when we had a deal, is not cool, it shows the kind of person you're dealing with in my opinion and thats why i felt the need to state what happened so others can be more cautious dealing with him
Old 01-14-14, 01:49 PM
g2bme
Pole Position

Originally Posted by peyman
mike you and i always got along, and im glad he was good to you
im just stating my experience, i take high offense to when someone makes a deal with you, comes to the day that you are supoose to meet witt them, i kept my whole day clear, since we were suppose to meet at a shop to have the parts swapped, then flakes and never hear a word back. its okay for ppl to change their mind, or sale their items for higher price last miniute to someone else, just be a man and say so, ruining / wasting someones day when we had a deal, is not cool, it shows the kind of person you're dealing with in my opinion and thats why i felt the need to state what happened so others can be more cautious dealing with him
I know the feeling on your end. But at the end of the day, this is a private sale, and the seller's not obliged to sell to you until you actually meet the guy. Regardless of what was said via text or phone call, the deal isn't there until you're face to face. This isn't the guy's first priority or job, he mentioned working 16 hours - that's pretty rough EVEN for a a career that's just ridic, although i think it's embellished. He left you waiting and wasted half of your day, you didn't have to post a sarcastic posting or question how the guy was raised. There are worst people to deal with in business than being a flake and unresponsive.

Mind you, the first posting he did about not having anyone post "GLWS" etc etc already shows that this is just on these forums to just get what he wants, sell and move on. I'm pretty sure he has this on AUTO notification upon reply hence the reason his request not to post anything other than "I'll take it PM sent" lol.

To the OP, GLWS. =)
Old 01-14-14, 02:02 PM
peyman
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by g2bme
I know the feeling on your end. But at the end of the day, this is a private sale, and the seller's not obliged to sell to you until you actually meet the guy. Regardless of what was said via text or phone call, the deal isn't there until you're face to face. This isn't the guy's first priority or job, he mentioned working 16 hours - that's pretty rough EVEN for a a career that's just ridic, although i think it's embellished. He left you waiting and wasted half of your day, you didn't have to post a sarcastic posting or question how the guy was raised. There are worst people to deal with in business than being a flake and unresponsive.

Mind you, the first posting he did about not having anyone post "GLWS" etc etc already shows that this is just on these forums to just get what he wants, sell and move on. I'm pretty sure he has this on AUTO notification upon reply hence the reason his request not to post anything other than "I'll take it PM sent" lol.

To the OP, GLWS. =)
exactly, he doesnt want ppl posting GLWS and wasitng his time, but its totally okay for him to waste my day, keep me on standby all day long as if i have no life
sorry i dont agree with you, there is no excuse. i said its a sale and i understand if he got a better deal or what not, but dont waste someone elses time and day and request for ppl not to waste your time in your thread with GLWS posts.
i dont get how you're defending that, but okay....
Old 01-14-14, 04:49 PM
rushi450
Driver School Candidate

i would personally like to apologize to the OP i understand that you have long hours and such. i would just like to mention that i have been screwed over before with sending a payment and not receiving what i bought, lost a lot of money that day and i still am working on getting it back. That whole payment has made me a bit paranoid but that also doesn't mean everyone is like that individual that screwed me. Again i apologize. You're a great guy to do business with and i hope you have the best of luck with your next car
Old 01-15-14, 06:57 AM
g2bme
Pole Position

exactly, he doesnt want ppl posting GLWS and wasitng his time, but its totally okay for him to waste my day, keep me on standby all day long as if i have no life sorry i dont agree with you, there is no excuse. i said its a sale and i understand if he got a better deal or what not, but dont waste someone elses time and day and request for ppl not to waste your time in your thread with GLWS posts. i dont get how you're defending that, but okay....
I guess because I've been in sales over 10+ years. Been on the sending and receiving end. You'll have buyers that twiddle their thumbs all day and do nothing and the same with sellers that will change last minute without even notifying until the next day. It's bad business all around but that doesn't mean after one wrong deal the person "wasn't raised right". Don't know the full story but it just seems like u were pushed out of luck and someone else got the best of you.

I'm not at all defending him, keeping people waiting all day, just saying...the dudes not a sales person or a shop, he can do whatever he wants. Hence the reason for our trader scores. Don't criticize someone's upbringing based on ur one time experience. Sale went wrong then post that the sale went wrong and lack of communication...done. You don't have to go into a tangent and start disrespecting the guy.

But hey, stick to your grounds, it was a **** move no doubt; a bad sale with a seller who completely disregarded a promised deal via text and verbal contact because someone else offered a higher price. Buyer beware...

GLWS Op
Good luck with your search peyman
Old 01-15-14, 09:27 AM
RalphieIS2
Driver School Candidate

are the coils mde for the AWD? if so i will buy!
Old 01-15-14, 03:29 PM
LO 21
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

selling the wheels?
Old 01-16-14, 08:12 AM
senxation
Driver

PMed you!!!
Old 01-27-14, 11:05 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

I would like to give the OP a chance, but I am not getting any replies to PMs since I have sent payment via paypal 7 days ago for parts...I am a patient guy, so simply letting me know that you have been busy or working or sick or lazy or the UPS store burnt down or something will at least let me know that your intentions are still good and you will be shipping me the parts as I have paid for them in full. Thanks...
Old 01-27-14, 01:46 PM
mrkim
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everything sold yet?
Old 01-30-14, 09:08 PM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Truth be told, it makes me feel a lil better that Mikelluci can vouch for him but OP doesn't exactly have the best rep in his city. Just ask GiantsFan. OP it don't take more than 5 min to log on in here and write something or send quick123 or Peyman a quick a text or pm.
Old 01-30-14, 09:48 PM
mikellucci
Instructor

Ill text him. Sucks that people are in the dark not knowing what's up present day.

I spent over $4k and got everything as promised several weeks ago. Like I said, just took him a while to ship but he told me that up front.
Old 01-30-14, 10:53 PM
peyman
Lexus Test Driver

mike: i rly dont get why ur still defendin the gy
hes a douche bag who wasted my entire day. told me we would meet, kept my whole day open, flakes, no call or text or anything. pure douche bag

ps: mike ur a cool guy, this fool is lucky to have u vouche for him
Old 01-31-14, 08:43 AM
mikellucci
Instructor

mike: i rly dont get why ur still defendin the gy
hes a douche bag who wasted my entire day. told me we would meet, kept my whole day open, flakes, no call or text or anything. pure douche bag

ps: mike ur a cool guy, this fool is lucky to have u vouche for him
I'm really sorry man; that's a shTTY experience you had to go thru. The way he treated you and potentially others sounds Two sides to every story though, none of my business.

I am not sticking up for the seller's actions, right or wrong. I'm only confirming that he is in no way a scammer based on the high dollar transactions I had with him. Everyone should get their items and timely communication.

Quick Reply: CA Quiks Part Out! Motherload