Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

FIGS front LCA bushings already installed in the brackets!!!

Old 12-28-13, 07:50 PM   #1
240M3SRT
Rookie
Trader Score: (3)

Arrow FIGS front LCA bushings already installed in the brackets!!!

I am selling a set of the infamous FIGS bushings already pressed into the factory aluminum housing, you get the entire assemblies left and right. The problem is that when you buy these finding a shop that can/will press the originals out and the aftermarket ones back in can be an issue. I went to 4 shops before finding one that would do it. I was quoted from $75-125. Add that to the fact that you will have the downtime of your car and now your factory bushings are gone. Thats what i think makes this is a smokin' deal. If for some reason you wish to go back to stock you can do so as you will have 2 complete sets-these and your OEMs. Installation couldnt be easier. $275 shipped. PM me if interested, thanks for looking.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Attached Images

240M3SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 12:07 AM   #2
joshhleee
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (5)

joshhleee

why didnt you install these?
2010 LEXUS IS-F SGM --Joe-Z Exhaust, PPE Headers,HPS Intake, , ISS Forged Intake Scoops, Tom's Drop in Filter,VOLK Te37, KWv3, Bridgestone Re-11, CF Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Tom's Diffuser, iJDMtoy interior lights, f-sport ****, V-LED 5k fogs, 2011 headlights, lexon cf lip, wald spoiler, cf roof spoiler, mugen lugs.. etc...
joshhleee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 09:26 PM   #3
240M3SRT
Rookie

All PM's responded to.

Hey joshlee-sorry if i wasnt clear in the original post but i did actually install these for a few days and it just wasnt my cup of tea. Along with my FSport swaybars i found them to be a bit bumpy on my local roads. Maybe ive just become a bit soft these days as it hasnt seemed to bother anyone else but we all have different taste for this sort of thing.
Old 12-30-13, 06:53 AM   #4
reyoasian
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (2)

reyoasian

What do these do, been looking at FIGS arms not too sure on bushings
reyoasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 07:45 AM   #5
240M3SRT
Rookie

Hey reyo-these bushings are the first step most people do before the other FIGS bushings/arms/etc. The main benefit is they do not flex under breaking and spirited driving. This greatly reduces inner tire wear on the front tires, especially on that inner part of the tread that gets quickly work down. They also take the slop out of the suspension. Watch the video on FIGS website to see just how much the stock ones flex. Also there is a whole thread about them on these forums. Hope this helps.
Old 12-30-13, 11:24 AM   #6
reyoasian
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (2)

reyoasian

can u ship to Toronto? Are these the 90 high performance?
reyoasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 12:08 PM   #7
240M3SRT
Rookie

Bushings are SOLD.
Old 12-30-13, 12:08 PM