NY Carbon Fiber pieces for sale & other things to come !

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-13, 01:05 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aboulhosnw
No one purchase from this guy. I purchased the CF trim received it today with half of the pieces broken and the other half has super glue or some residue all over. Half of the pieces are in the trash i could only use 1/8th the pieces sent if that.
I told you from the start when i pulled off the interior , the edge a little skinny piece got rip but i glued it back and if you heat it up , you won't notice it !
Old 11-05-13, 01:10 PM
aboulhosnw
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by NickawdIs
I told you from the start when i pulled off the interior , the edge a little skinny piece got rip but i glued it back and if you heat it up , you won't notice it !
I have all of our Pm's and just went through them just to give you the benefit of the doubt and if i possibly just missed an email and i have nothing stating the products I'm buying are broken. 3 different major pieces are broken and 2 have a nasty residue that isn't even coming off with some acetone. Literally using only the shifter console CF and thats it out of all the other pieces
Old 11-05-13, 01:16 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Originally Posted by aboulhosnw
I have all of our Pm's and just went through them just to give you the benefit of the doubt and if i possibly just missed an email and i have nothing stating the products I'm buying are broken. 3 different major pieces are broken and 2 have a nasty residue that isn't even coming off with some acetone. Literally using only the shifter console CF and thats it out of all the other pieces
I only glue the back of the piece where the cd changer is & can't remember the other 1 but all should be good. Nothing you can't heat up
Old 11-05-13, 01:24 PM
sm1ke
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Unbelievable.

aboulhosnw, how did you pay? If by Paypal, file a claim immediately stating that you received a damaged product. Also post pics of the product in here so people can see what you're talking about. Have screenshots of the PM conversations ready to send, and provide a link to this thread as well when you file your claim.

Might also be a good idea to take photos of the shipping package and the shipping materials to see if they were handled properly. Either he sent them broken, or they were damaged in shipping due to poor packaging or poor handling by the shipping company.
Old 11-05-13, 01:28 PM
showjet95
Rookie

Oh great, and I purchased the cf mirror covers from this guy...says they will be here Friday. Fingers crossed they are clean like the pics and fit perfectly like he said they do.
Old 11-05-13, 01:28 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sm1ke
Unbelievable.

aboulhosnw, how did you pay? If by Paypal, file a claim immediately stating that you received a damaged product. Also post pics of the product in here so people can see what you're talking about. Have screenshots of the PM conversations ready to send, and provide a link to this thread as well when you file your claim.

Might also be a good idea to take photos of the shipping package and the shipping materials to see if they were handled properly. Either he sent them broken, or they were damaged in shipping due to poor packaging or poor handling by the shipping company.
I told him about 1 or 2 pieces get a little rip i glued it back and you can't see it , i package it well !
Old 11-05-13, 01:30 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Originally Posted by showjet95
Oh great, and I purchased the cf mirror covers from this guy...says they will be here Friday. Fingers crossed they are clean like the pics and fit perfectly like he said they do.
I sent u over 50 pics & i told you all u need is 3m tape !
Old 11-05-13, 01:34 PM
showjet95
Rookie

I sent u over 50 pics & i told you all u need is 3m tape !
over 50 pics? lmao riiight. All Im saying is I hope they are in the condition they looked to be in, and they fit well. If they do, then I will post saying so
Old 11-05-13, 01:36 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Originally Posted by showjet95
over 50 pics? lmao riiight. All Im saying is I hope they are in the condition they looked to be in, and they fit well. If they do, then I will post saying so
Lol you no i mean allot of pics , & it would
Old 11-05-13, 01:42 PM
sm1ke
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I told him about 1 or 2 pieces get a little rip i glued it back and you can't see it , i package it well !
Nowhere in your post does it show the damage, and you didn't mention it anywhere in this thread until now. He's saying that you didn't send him anything saying that they were damaged and that you glued them together. That means you sold him damaged products when he was under the impression that he's getting a good set. That right there is cause for complaint.

If you did package it well and the shipping company was at fault for damaging it, that's fine, but you still sent him damaged goods without telling him. Unless you can prove that you sent him a PM or email about it, you have to refund him or Paypal will refund him and come after you.
Old 11-05-13, 01:47 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sm1ke
Nowhere in your post does it show the damage, and you didn't mention it anywhere in this thread until now. He's saying that you didn't send him anything saying that they were damaged and that you glued them together. That means you sold him damaged products when he was under the impression that he's getting a good set. That right there is cause for complaint.

If you did package it well and the shipping company was at fault for damaging it, that's fine, but you still sent him damaged goods without telling him. Unless you can prove that you sent him a PM or email about it, you have to refund him or Paypal will refund him and come after you.
Yea i was selling it at $160 without shipping and pay pal fees & i went down to $130 shipped everything included because i know 2 pieces had a little tear but i glued it back .
Old 11-05-13, 09:21 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Did you mention to the buyer at all that so many pieces were broken/ damaged and showed him the actual damage? If not I think you should give him his money back and have the items returned to you before you do more damage to your reputation here on CL
Old 11-05-13, 10:48 PM
NickawdIs
Pole Position

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
Did you mention to the buyer at all that so many pieces were broken/ damaged and showed him the actual damage? If not I think you should give him his money back and have the items returned to you before you do more damage to your reputation here on CL
Yea i told him about it , was 2 tiny tears nun big !
Old 11-06-13, 05:08 AM
Kumar350
Lexus Test Driver

Yea i told him about it , was 2 tiny tears nun big !
Rele "nun big" I think it is something big if the buyer isnt happy. You lied in your listing about the condition of the parts "false advertising" so you should refund the buyer his money.
Old 11-06-13, 06:29 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Nick, no more sales until this gets resolved please.

Buyer with problems, use itrader for feedback after trying to work this out via pm