Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > 2Gen IS250 / IS350 / IS-F Classifieds (06-13)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

FS - Fsport front sway bar - SoCal

Closed Thread
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-12, 09:25 AM   #1
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default FS - Fsport front sway bar - SoCal

hi everyone

I bought a set of F-sport sway bars from projectdna last night, but was going to sell the front bar to someone in my area. However, he just told me that his car was a 2006, so the front bar wouldn't have fit. Which means I'll have to try and sell it once again.

-The front sway bar will fit MY2009 or newer RWD 2IS's.
-Asking $215 picked up OBO.
-Located in 562 area.
-Unreasonable offers will be ignored

Since I just got it last night, of course it's still BNIB, uninstalled.

I will give it maybe a few weeks, if it doesn't sell then i'll just put it on my car, even tho that was not my original intent.

if interested, please pm me. Thanks for looking.

have a great day
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-07-12, 10:15 AM   #2
eframsal
Driver
Trader Score: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: nc
Posts: 101
Default

Isn't your asking price close to sewell's?
eframsal is offline  
Old 03-07-12, 10:48 AM   #3
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default

^thanks for your concern.

but my asking price is lower :
1. i bought these at a price lower than sewell
2. i am selling these at a price even lower
3. this does not take shipping into account

if you think you can get a better deal from sewell, you're more than welcome to do that.
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-07-12, 09:35 PM   #4
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (54)
 
projectdna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California
Posts: 7,197
Default

vouch for dorkacho.

sorry to hear that your buyer fell through. you should install it instead of trying to find a lazy cheapskate in the classified section who can't afford your asking price (let alone sewell's)... or, people who complain how it's not enough of a discount from sewell's pricing, even though it's BNIB.

glws.
__________________
2010 USE20.077
2006 GSE21.1G1 (04.20.06 - 10.30.12)
TLN security/TLN #i

your interpretation is not my problem / illegitimus non carborundum.
projectdna is offline  
Old 03-08-12, 09:58 PM   #5
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default

thanks for the vouch! bump
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-09-12, 08:35 AM   #6
Squishdies
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkacho View Post
hi everyone

I bought a set of F-sport sway bars from projectdna last night, but was going to sell the front bar to someone in my area. However, he just told me that his car was a 2006, so the front bar wouldn't have fit. Which means I'll have to try and sell it once again.

-The front sway bar will fit MY2009 or newer RWD 2IS's.
-Asking $215 picked up OBO.
-Located in 562 area.
-Unreasonable offers will be ignored

Since I just got it last night, of course it's still BNIB, uninstalled.

I will give it maybe a few weeks, if it doesn't sell then i'll just put it on my car, even tho that was not my original intent.

if interested, please pm me. Thanks for looking.

have a great day
so will it fit on an 07'? I'm in pico so there wouldn't be any shipping cost! and would you go any lower?

Jesse
Squishdies is offline  
Old 03-09-12, 10:37 AM   #7
eframsal
Driver
Trader Score: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: nc
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdna View Post
vouch for dorkacho.

sorry to hear that your buyer fell through. you should install it instead of trying to find a lazy cheapskate in the classified section who can't afford your asking price (let alone sewell's)... or, people who complain how it's not enough of a discount from sewell's pricing, even though it's BNIB.

glws.
It kills me when people shave off a couple of dollars from Sewell's asking price and claim it's a deal. If you have a problem with a purchase, Sewell will take it back. Apparently you're not offering that same option to the OP on his purchase.
eframsal is offline  
Old 03-09-12, 12:34 PM   #8
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (54)
 
projectdna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California
Posts: 7,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishdies View Post
so will it fit on an 07'? I'm in pico so there wouldn't be any shipping cost! and would you go any lower?

Jesse
will not fit. the ends on the front sway bar will not bolt up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eframsal View Post
It kills me when blah blah blah
BNIB, a few bucks off.

don't like the price? throw the seller an offer, or don't buy it.

feel free to exit this thread if you have nothing else to contribute other than peanut gallery comments.
__________________
2010 USE20.077
2006 GSE21.1G1 (04.20.06 - 10.30.12)
TLN security/TLN #i

your interpretation is not my problem / illegitimus non carborundum.

Last edited by projectdna; 03-09-12 at 01:39 PM..
projectdna is offline  
Old 03-10-12, 10:15 AM   #9
eframsal
Driver
Trader Score: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: nc
Posts: 101
Default

So I take that as a no? Caveat emptor.
eframsal is offline  
Old 03-11-12, 05:16 PM   #10
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default

thanks for the bumps, guys

still available !
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-12-12, 09:28 AM   #11
LILDANTE79
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (11)
 
LILDANTE79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 881
Default

So for what year is this for??
LILDANTE79 is offline  
Old 03-12-12, 09:37 AM   #12
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default

as stated in original post, 2009 or newer.
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-13-12, 08:39 AM   #13
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default

Bump again!
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-14-12, 12:55 AM   #14
Kitty2IS
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 498
Default

tempting ..
Kitty2IS is offline  
Old 03-15-12, 08:42 AM   #15
dorkacho
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 2,057
Default

pre spring break bump
dorkacho is offline  
Old 03-15-12, 08:42 AM
 
 
 
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info