MO WTB: ISS Forged Track Exhaust IS-F

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-11, 10:29 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: ISS Forged Track Exhaust IS-F

I'm about to put down a deposit on a new one but was wondering if anyone was considering selling theirs and would entertain an offer. Shot in the dark I know. Thanks!
Old 02-07-11, 08:02 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

bump. fingers crossed.
Old 02-07-11, 11:12 AM
JMBillsta
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to Demik (username) about purchasing his exhaust a month ago but decided to go a different route. He's in Cali.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...-for-is-f.html

Bill
Old 02-07-11, 08:17 PM
Fapout
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by JMBillsta
I talked to Demik (username) about purchasing his exhaust a month ago but decided to go a different route. He's in Cali.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...-for-is-f.html

Bill
He PMd me about it. If I did get the stealth exhaust I would have to get the Joe z carbon fiber exhaust tips. I have to get rid of these stock tips. But what he wants for his exhaust + new tips = more than if I just buy the new exhaust from ISS forged.
Old 02-08-11, 09:17 AM
JMBillsta
Rookie

fsho, heres another link. sorry if these are all dead ends, i just remember a gang of iss forged exhaust that went up FS awhile back and thought i could help. gl with buy

bill

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...aust-is-f.html
Old 02-08-11, 09:24 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

fsho, heres another link. sorry if these are all dead ends, i just remember a gang of iss forged exhaust that went up FS awhile back and thought i could help. gl with buy

bill

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...aust-is-f.html
Yup. That's sold. Just called him... but since my last post I just put my deposit down on a new one so it's all good!
Old 02-08-11, 09:29 AM
JMBillsta
Rookie

for sure. take some pix when you get those and the wheels on, ill be looking out for that thread
Old 02-08-11, 10:18 AM
Fapout
Lead Lap

for sure. take some pix when you get those and the wheels on, ill be looking out for that thread
Thanks. I'm really enjoying the IS-F so far. My 335 is heavily modded and I am sweating the day it breaks down and I have to take all of the parts off. I figured if I just part that 335 out, I can put that money in to mods that will yield good power on the IS-F while not sacrificing reliability. I mean not that a BMW boosting 17 psi, running meth, with full 3" exhaust piping is unreliable.

LOL I can't wait to get everything done and get the pics up. The one month of IS-F ownership has felt much more rewarding than the BMW. Maybe that's because the modifications never end on the BMW. I keep finding something new that I have to buy to sustain the power/efficiency of the N54 engine.

It seems like I only have about 5 or 6 modifications to do on the IS-F to get it in the low 11 second range.
Old 02-08-11, 03:22 PM
fleadog99
Lexus Test Driver

You will be very happy with the ISS Forged Exhaust. These guys are great to work with. The sound is outstanding, along with the HP gains, and most important part to me was the look. I love looking different than a lot of the "stock" IS-F look. When you start your car you are gonna get a lot of looks. I find myself always looking in the rear view to check out the reactions. The quality is also top notch. Glad to see another ISS Forged fan.
Old 02-08-11, 04:57 PM
Fapout
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by fleadog99
You will be very happy with the ISS Forged Exhaust. These guys are great to work with. The sound is outstanding, along with the HP gains, and most important part to me was the look. I love looking different than a lot of the "stock" IS-F look. When you start your car you are gonna get a lot of looks. I find myself always looking in the rear view to check out the reactions. The quality is also top notch. Glad to see another ISS Forged fan.
Awesome. Can't wait! I know I will be looking for reactions. LoL so vain though. I went to the auto show and all of the people were watching as I drove by, most of them can't afford the cars they go to see at the auto show so for them to see and hear an IS-F going WOT was a big deal for them. LOL