Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NM Modified GS for parts including GS 3.76 RMM diff., 19" GT-S Volks, Supra Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-17, 08:26 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modified GS for parts including GS 3.76 RMM diff., 19" GT-S Volks, Supra Brakes

Dropping another 500 dollars! New price 3300 - 2500 without wheels (you bring your own, must clear supra brakes) I have some rollers but the tires would not be good for a trip but would be able to be trailered.
New Price drop to 3800!!! New Price 4300. New Price 4800, New price 5300 you could take 800 off if you don't want the wheels but the tires and rims would be not very good, would need to be replaced soon.
I'm probably not going to part out, I will just drop the price until someone buys the whole car and get the parts they want and sell the parts they don't or sell the car without the performance mods. So first price drop by 500 dollars - new price 5800. Surely someone wants to do these upgrades to there car. Makes the car into a totally different car, so much funner. The price of a Mustang owner's face when you blow them away is priceless, these parts are only 5,800!!! Will take off 800 dollars if you don't want the wheels. Just because I would have to source some wheels that would clear the Supra BBK.

Selling as a whole car with parts installed. Lots of Mods but will sale for what you could part out for. Car itself has a clean, clear title VIN: JT8BH68X8X0016266 Price is 6,300 OBO dollars which is the used price of the parts only and not anything to do with the car. Swap the parts onto your car or sell the ones you don't want and then sell the car for a profit.
Volk 19" GT-S wheels staggered sold here from 1,500-3,000+ used - 1500+ used price, Good overall condition, need a deep cleaning/polish, no curb rash but a few spots on one wheel where some dill weed dug into the rim putting the tires on the rims.19 x 8.5 offset 38 and 19 x 9.5 offset 38. Fit really nice very slight modification to fit a GS.
RMM 3.76 torsion differential - great mod. will fit Supra, GS300, GS400, 430 and many more Lexus, Toyota automatics - 1300+ used price
TRD Sways - 300+ used price
Tein EDFC - 250+ used price
Zex kit with purge and window switch which only shoots the nitrous between 3000-6200rpm - 300+ dollars used price
L-tuned exhaust and steering ecu - 600+ dollars used price
Precision Industries Dragon Torque Converter - 600+ dollars used price
SRT intake with piggyback ECU 300+ dollars used price
Tein F/R Strut Braces 250+ used price for both
JL Audio Free Air 10" sub and amp 150+ used price for both
Supra Front Brakes and Cross drilled rotors - pads will need to be replaced soon - 500+ dollars used price
IPT Modified Valve Body- Toyota/Lexus/Scion A960E - 250+ dollars used price

This is a pic of the car in her heyday. Engine has about 170,000 miles and still runs strong, always used AMSOIL in the Engine, Tranny, Diff. etc. Car got slight hail damage and when the clear coat cracked the paint went downhill fast. I pretty much still drive it on a daily bases and gets me from A to B reliably. The leather is not great, armrest not great, sunroof broken, paint bad. I am selling this car for the price of the used parts only anything else is a bonus and is about what you could probably get if you pulled them off the car and parted out!!! The car itself has no big dents as I always parked away from everyone but some dinks and dings here and there. Buy this car, fly in to El Paso TX for 41 dollars Southwest one way special and drive it home. The suspension which is the Tein Flex is shot which is why I didn't list it and it will make the ride a little rough and loud. Tires will have to be replaced after about 2-3,000 miles and they are unbalanced so they have a shimmy at about 55mph. Would be very surprised if it didn't get you back to anywhere you wanted to drive it to though.

Last edited by jesod; 05-17-17 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Price adjustment
Old 03-27-17, 08:30 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Default 99 GS400 selling for price of parts 6300 OBO

Selling as a whole car with parts installed. Lots of Mods but will sale for what you could part out for. Car itself has a clean, clear title VIN: JT8BH68X8X0016266 Price is 6,300 OBO dollars which is the used price of the parts only and not anything to do with the car. Swap the parts onto your car or sell the ones you don't want and then sell the car for a profit.
Volk 19" GT-S wheels staggered sold here from 1,500-3,000+ used - 1500+ used price, Good overall condition, need a deep cleaning/polish, no curb rash but a few spots on one wheel where some dill weed dug into the rim putting the tires on the rims.19 x 8.5 offset 38 and 19 x 9.5 offset 38. Fit really nice very slight modification to fit a GS.
RMM 3.76 torsion differential - great mod. will fit Supra, GS300, GS400, 430 and many more Lexus, Toyota automatics - 1300+ used price
Zex kit with purge and window switch which only shoots the nitrous between 3000-6200rpm - 300+ dollars used price
Supra Front Brakes and Cross drilled rotors - pads will need to be replaced soon - 500+ dollars used price

This is a pic of the car in her heyday. Engine has about 170,000 miles and still runs strong, always used AMSOIL in the Engine, Tranny, Diff. etc. Car got slight hail damage and when the clear coat cracked the paint went downhill fast. I pretty much still drive it on a daily bases and gets me from A to B reliably. The leather is not great, armrest not great, sunroof broken, paint bad. I am selling this car for the price of the used parts only anything else is a bonus and is about what you could probably get if you pulled them off the car and parted out!!! The car itself has no big dents as I always parked away from everyone but some dinks and dings here and there. Buy this car, fly in to El Paso TX for 41 dollars Southwest one way special and drive it home. The suspension which is the Tein Flex is shot which is why I didn't list it and it will make the ride a little rough and loud. Tires will have to be replaced after about 2-3,000 miles and they are unbalanced so they have a shimmy at about 55mph. Would be very surprised if it didn't get you back to anywhere you wanted to drive it to though.
Old 03-27-17, 09:31 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Selling the car for the parts on it at good used prices. Not charging anything extra for the car itself. Take it home and take the parts off of it and put on your car. Surely someone is looking to upgrade their car all at once with the best mods available. Or take off the mods you want and sell the rest. Will consider parting out if the whole car doesn't sell in about a week. Thanks
Old 03-29-17, 03:08 PM
jesod
Pole Position

I'm probably not going to part out, I will just drop the price until someone buys the whole car and get the parts they want and sell the parts they don't or sell the car without the performance mods. So first price drop by 500 dollars - new price 5800. Surely someone wants to do these upgrades to there car.
Old 03-30-17, 08:46 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

so since the pics are in its best days, how bout pics of it in its current shape with the bad paint and all?
Old 03-30-17, 07:24 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Here's some pictures as she stands didn't wash or polish - You'll notice that she has the 2005+ headlights, LED tails, Chrome grill and Chrome trunk bar just as extras that you would be getting for buying the whole car almost another 1,000 dollars worth of part out money

Old 04-04-17, 12:44 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Another price drop of 500 dollars someone snag this deal. Just the parts are worth a lot more than what I'm selling the whole car for. Someone pick this up, swap the parts onto your car that you want and sell the rest or part out and make a couple grand!
Old 04-13-17, 03:27 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Another price drop of 500 dollars!!! Mods could we move this to parts instead of Vehicles. Thanks
Old 04-26-17, 01:25 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Default RMM 3.76 diff, Volk GT-S, Tein, TRD, L-tuned, Torque Converter, Supra Brakes, JL Amp

New Price 4300. New Price 4800, New price 5300 you could take 800 off if you don't want the wheels but the tires and rims would be not very good, would need to be replaced soon.
I'm probably not going to part out, I will just drop the price until someone buys the whole car and get the parts they want and sell the parts they don't or sell the car without the performance mods. So first price drop by 500 dollars - new price 5800. Surely someone wants to do these upgrades to there car. Makes the car into a totally different car, so much funner. The price of a Mustang owner's face when you blow them away is priceless, these parts are only 5,800!!! Will take off 800 dollars if you don't want the wheels. Just because I would have to source some wheels that would clear the Supra BBK.

Old 04-26-17, 01:26 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Here's some pictures as she stands didn't wash or polish - You'll notice that she has the 2005+ headlights, LED tails, Chrome grill and Chrome trunk bar just as extras that you would be getting for buying the whole car almost another 1,000 dollars worth of part out money

Old 04-26-17, 02:07 PM
sladkix
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pmd you sir
Old 05-08-17, 11:50 AM
jesod
Pole Position

Dropped another 500 dollars! New Price drop to 3800!!!
Old 05-17-17, 12:55 PM
jesod
Pole Position

Dropping another 500 dollars! New price 3300 - 2500 without wheels (you bring your own, must clear supra brakes) I have some rollers but the tires would not be good for a trip but would be able to be trailered.