International WTB - TTE lip badge/sticker

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-16, 11:19 PM
RichS11
Intermediate

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default WTB - TTE lip badge/sticker

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I'd be able to get my hands on a TTE badge/sticker for my lip? (GS430 2002).

It's just come out of the bodyshop after a respray and the badge was removed so the whole lip could be resprayed black. The lip looks great now and I dont want to stick the old badge on as it looks tired and faded.

Thanks.

Rich
Old 07-20-16, 03:20 PM
ChadsGS400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually have one unused but I plan on using it when I get my lip repainted.

That's gonna cost a pretty penny
Old 07-21-16, 10:37 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by RichS11
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I'd be able to get my hands on a TTE badge/sticker for my lip? (GS430 2002).

It's just come out of the bodyshop after a respray and the badge was removed so the whole lip could be resprayed black. The lip looks great now and I dont want to stick the old badge on as it looks tired and faded.

Thanks.

Rich
Rich, you probably wont find a new one except a maybe a replica one. a few years ago a company made some Replica ones and were selling them on ebay but i think they got shut down.

ages ago i bought EVERY actual TTE emblem for people who didnt wanna use them on their lips and everytime i repaint the bumper (or the emblem goes missing from hitting the ground) i take it to the body shop, then they always tell me this time its never coming off unless the bumper does yet they always do. i go to pick up the car today from the body shop and i will see if i have a spare (since im selling the car i may actually let it go IF i have it)
Old 07-21-16, 01:25 PM
RichS11
Intermediate

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
Rich, you probably wont find a new one except a maybe a replica one. a few years ago a company made some Replica ones and were selling them on ebay but i think they got shut down.

ages ago i bought EVERY actual TTE emblem for people who didnt wanna use them on their lips and everytime i repaint the bumper (or the emblem goes missing from hitting the ground) i take it to the body shop, then they always tell me this time its never coming off unless the bumper does yet they always do. i go to pick up the car today from the body shop and i will see if i have a spare (since im selling the car i may actually let it go IF i have it)
I never thought they'd be so hard to find! Like bloody gold dust!! Wish I kept mine now but it's tired and I think the bodyshop binned it and now they can't find it.
Old 07-24-16, 01:30 PM
ChadsGS400
Driver School Candidate

What did the respray set you back? Did they sand primer and respray?
Old 08-20-16, 01:15 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

TTE badge for sale where are you located
Attached Thumbnails WTB - TTE lip badge/sticker-tte3.jpg  
Old 08-20-16, 03:11 PM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I want one, PM me pls. Paypal ready

Last edited by Mcon; 09-08-16 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-22-16, 09:03 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mcon
I want one, PM me pls. Paypal ready
then maybe you should make your own WTB thread, its fairly rude to thread jack someone else's thread
Old 09-08-16, 06:00 PM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

then maybe you should make your own WTB thread, its fairly rude to thread jack someone else's thread
Well you never respond to RichS11 about if you still have it or not and that was the reason to do what I do and what I said before. Pay Pal Ready.

Any way, RichS11 never respond to Dew23 either. But a the end I buy the sticker to Dew23.

Dew23 is happy about it and I'm happy 2 because I got them. Although I would say my original TTE Sticker is in very good condition and never taken off from the lip. But if something happen with that sticker or my lip, I have a extra already. Thanks God and to Dew23.
Old 09-12-16, 01:33 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Well you never respond to RichS11 about if you still have it or not and that was the reason to do what I do and what I said before. Pay Pal Ready.

Any way, RichS11 never respond to Dew23 either. But a the end I buy the sticker to Dew23.

Dew23 is happy about it and I'm happy 2 because I got them. Although I would say my original TTE Sticker is in very good condition and never taken off from the lip. But if something happen with that sticker or my lip, I have a extra already. Thanks God and to Dew23.
lol so because i didnt respond to him you think its ok to thread jack? i think i responded elsewhere actually not that it matters... instead of thread jacking you could have just PM'ed Dew and privately bought them.
Old 09-12-16, 03:40 PM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

lol so because i didnt respond to him you think its ok to thread jack? i think i responded elsewhere actually not that it matters... instead of thread jacking you could have just PM'ed Dew and privately bought them.
LOL. Currently it makes about a year ago that I was create a thread to trying to find this stickers. Also, I was in communication with Dew23 for all that time and he forget to contact me before he post it for sale. He made a thread for sale and that is when I buy form him. So at the end, I have it and is what matters.
Old 09-12-16, 04:05 PM
Mcon
Lexus Test Driver

sakataj,

This is the thread that Dew23 made and you can see also the kind of person that I'm. And I love to helping people no matter what. God is watching me from the sky and every time that I try to help or help someone, God blesses me better. That is the lesion we have to learn and do every day to make this world a better and more livable world. GOD Bless America and this great planet where we live.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...ip-badges.html
Old 09-13-16, 09:44 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

So at the end, I have it and is what matters
if you say so....