TX WTB: Various Parts (exhaust, coilovers, RCA, brakes, braces)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-16, 08:22 PM
AlphaOnion
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Various Parts (exhaust, coilovers, RCA, brakes, braces)

I was thinking about all the parts I need and thought I'd advertise to see what's out there. I have a 2003 GS300. Just message me if you have something and we'll talk!
  • K-BREAK grille (can trade for my SportDesign grille)
  • Headers (preferably catted)
  • Downpipe and midpipe
  • Sway bars, bushings and endlinks
  • Lightweight pulleys (NOT underdrive)
  • Transmission tunnel brace
  • Rear subframe brace
  • Grey overhead console with sunglass tray and sunroof controls

Last edited by AlphaOnion; 09-30-16 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-19-16, 02:51 PM
timherb20
Driver School Candidate

I just took my big brakes upgrade off my lexus(ls400). They are for sale and im in dallas....pm if interested!
Old 07-20-16, 05:01 AM
D-TV
Driver School Candidate

I have an old set of Tein CSv2 coilovers w/ EDFC, although they will have to be rebuilt...
Old 07-20-16, 09:36 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by AlphaOnion
[*]Fender braces
i dont know of any fender braces besides NAGISA which when i was looking for them NEVER popped up the 9 years i was actually modding my car. Jeff Tsai was intending on making some i think (along with the underside Do Luck bars but i dont think he ever did) i know the auction is over but if your interested maybe contact the seller and see if he still has them.

these are one of only 3 braces i never got around to doing on my car but wanted to....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NAGISA-fender-brace-strut-lexus-98-05-GS300-GS400-GS430-ARISTO-JZS161-JZS160-/152016597293?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=BsThYSDOuwoZfeoTfLTRsNR%252Bj4U%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Old 07-20-16, 12:54 PM
Brocamdan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sakataj
i dont know of any fender braces besides NAGISA which when i was looking for them NEVER popped up the 9 years i was actually modding my car. Jeff Tsai was intending on making some i think (along with the underside Do Luck bars but i dont think he ever did) i know the auction is over but if your interested maybe contact the seller and see if he still has them.

these are one of only 3 braces i never got around to doing on my car but wanted to....

Nagisa Fender Brace Strut Lexus 98 05 GS300 GS400 GS430 Aristo JZS161 JZS160 | eBay

Be very careful with this user in eBay! I purchased a set of red ganadors with led signals built in back in January for just under $800 and have never received them or any messages for the last several months. He first told me he accidently sent them to another customer who purchased sxe10 mirrors and was waiting for him to send them back so they could be sent to me. Messages were ignored for a month or so until he told me he wasn't sure if they had gotten them back yet. Then the earthquake in Japan happened and he says their warehouse got destroyed and they were working on getting everything recovered and what not. It's been about 3 months now since I've heard anything from him. Just a warning, I wouldn't do business with that person. I wouldn't want anyone to go through that as well!
Old 07-20-16, 01:35 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Brocamdan
Be very careful with this user in eBay! I purchased a set of red ganadors with led signals built in back in January for just under $800 and have never received them or any messages for the last several months. He first told me he accidently sent them to another customer who purchased sxe10 mirrors and was waiting for him to send them back so they could be sent to me. Messages were ignored for a month or so until he told me he wasn't sure if they had gotten them back yet. Then the earthquake in Japan happened and he says their warehouse got destroyed and they were working on getting everything recovered and what not. It's been about 3 months now since I've heard anything from him. Just a warning, I wouldn't do business with that person. I wouldn't want anyone to go through that as well!
interesting.... thats been on my watching list for about a year as i wasnt sure if i was gonna continue modding or not and THEN his feedback was spotless it seems the last 6 months that has changed. guess now im glad i didnt buy them. i know a few people in Japan who if i really wanted them, i could get them
Old 07-22-16, 07:25 AM
AlphaOnion
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Brocamdan
This same thing happened to me! I actually bought the Nagisa braces from him in February and never received them. He had all kinds of excuses, including manufacturer backorder and the Japan earthquake. He was very prompt with communication for the first three months or so, but dropped off the face of the earth for the last month. I couldn't get him to respond to any of my messages (and I warned him about this), so I eventually opened a dispute case with PayPal to get a refund.

BEWARE EBAY SELLER AZNMOOMOO!!!
Old 07-22-16, 12:59 PM
Brocamdan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AlphaOnion
This same thing happened to me! I actually bought the Nagisa braces from him in February and never received them. He had all kinds of excuses, including manufacturer backorder and the Japan earthquake. He was very prompt with communication for the first three months or so, but dropped off the face of the earth for the last month. I couldn't get him to respond to any of my messages (and I warned him about this), so I eventually opened a dispute case with PayPal to get a refund.

BEWARE EBAY SELLER AZNMOOMOO!!!
I actually finally got ahold of eBay and PayPal the other day to file a dispute to get my money back. eBay couldn't do anything since it was past the 90 days they do but I called PayPal and luckily had 8 days before the 180 day period ended. So I filled it and now I'm waiting the 10 days to see if he responds. Glad I called when I did! I looked at those braces as well, I almost bought the kbreak grill and light covers too, really glad I didn't!
Old 07-22-16, 01:02 PM
Brocamdan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sakataj
interesting.... thats been on my watching list for about a year as i wasnt sure if i was gonna continue modding or not and THEN his feedback was spotless it seems the last 6 months that has changed. guess now im glad i didnt buy them. i know a few people in Japan who if i really wanted them, i could get them
Yup, I saw his feedback was incredible and that's the only reason I went through with it. I saw Central Pine posted something about the same exact mirrors with pictures a few days later and that's when I got suspicious I got scammed. I sent them a message asking if they had anything to do with the eBay listing and they said no. Like Alpha said though, he was really good about contacting me and wanting to resolve the issue for the first 3 months then he dropped off the face of the earth.