MI HUGE GS400 JZS161 2JZGTE Partout!

Old 09-05-14, 09:59 PM
solaradude
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HUGE GS400 JZS161 2JZGTE Partout!

The time has come for me to part ways with my project. I know I don't have a lot of posts or iTrader feedback here on the Club lexus forums, but please see my feedback on zilvia.net under the username CamryOnBronze where I have over 100+ feedback spanning the course of six years:

http://zilvia.net/f/itrader.php?u=79020

Moderators: There are members here that can vouch for me (including the vendor algia) that can vouch for me if necessary- please let me know if you need me to have them post here to confirm and I will.

This is a complete list of the items I have available, a brief description, and a price. I will add detailed photos of all of these items over the weekend when I have a chance to document everything properly.

GReddy T78 Turbocharger: Brand new GReddy T78-33D turbocharger. I bought this turbo second hand after it was bolted to an RB25 that never ran. It is second hand but has never been used before. No shaft play since it's never been on a car. Includes new gaskets from GReddy for installation, as well as -10AN oil drain line and a -4AN oil feed line. I also have a GReddy coupler for the intake I will throw in. NOTE: Gasket from turbo to manifold not pictured but included. It was on order and will arrive at my home later this week.

$1100 Shipped

HKS Hi Power Universal Muffler: Genuine HKS Hi Power muffler with titanium tip. Brand new never installed.

$265 Shipped

I believe that is everything at the moment. I am willing to knock shipping costs down a bit if you purchase multiple items. Located in Howell, Michigan. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM and I will respond ASAP.

If you would like to see photos of most of these parts in the mean time before I take and post them tomorrow night, check out my build thread:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...ten-state.html

Thanks a lot for the interest.

Damon

TRD CF Look License Plate Garnish: Really cool piece from TRD for the Toyota Aristo in Japan. A carbon fiber (not real CF I dont think) garnish that is applied to the trunk lid with 3M double sided tape. This piece is used but in excellent condition with no major scratches, chips, or blemishes.
$140 Shipped SOLD!

Toyota Aristo Front Grille: Genuine Toyota Aristo front grille from Japan with emblem. Excellent condition with virtually no scratches or rock chips of any kind. All tabs are intact and the hood latch release works as well.
$110 Shipped SOLD!

Bride FO Seat Rail: Driver's side Bride FO side mount seat rail. Allows you to mount any fixed back seat in a GS300 or GS400 98-05. Works with other fixed back seats including Recaro etc. Tough to find and usually requires a 3-5 month wait for it to be imported.
$160 Shipped SOLD!

Black Painted Wood Trim: I took the wood trim on all four doors, as well as on the center console near the shifter, and had them painted gloss black by my body shop. Near perfect condition with minimal scratches or blemishes to speak of.
$120 Shipped SOLD!

GReddy Oil Filter Sandwich Plate: Brand new GReddy filter adapter that allows you to install sensors for oil temp and oil pressure gauges. Includes packaging, installed once but the engine never ran with this installed.
$50 Shipped SOLD!

TRD Oil Cap: Genuine TRD 2JZGTE oil cap. Hard to find cool oil caps for this engine. This should work on the 2JZGE as well if I am not mistaken. Used, but no major blemishes to speak of.
$65 Shipped SOLD!

SARD Jet Pump Killer: Genuine SARD jet pump killer for GS300/400. A must have when swapping a GTE into your car. This took me over a month to source from RHD Japan.
$65 Shipped SOLD

SARD 840cc Fuel Injectors: Brand New SARD fuel injectors. Side feed and a drop in for the VVTi GTE engine in the stock fuel rail. Installed on my engine but have never had fuel run through them before.
$300 Shipped SOLD

Fuel return line & fittings -6AN nylon braided fuel line from Summit Racing, as well as the needed -6 AN fittings to run your fuel return line on a GTE swap. Includes clamps to mount the lines to your frame rails and should have enough line to replace your fuel feed line as well. I paid over $120 for this stuff.
$75 Shipped SOLD

Works Bell Steering Wheel Hub: Genuine Works Bell steering wheel hub and steering wheel hub spacer for GS300 or GS400/Aristo. This is a short hub that works great with a quick release, or you can use the included spacer to bring the wheel closer to the driver without running a quick release. Includes an airbag light cancel harness as well as screws to use with the spacer and a steering wheel of your choice. Should work with most major steering wheel brands.
$65 Shipped SOLD

Aristo Door Scuff Plates: Genuine JDM Toyota Aristo scuff plates. These replace the US "Lexus" scuff plates with ones that say "Aristo." Excellent condition with all tabs intact and no scratches of any kind.
$55 Shipped SOLD

Ganador Mirrors: Very rare and hard to find Ganador side view mirrors for the JZS160/JZS161. These are genuine Ganador mirrors from Japan. The glass is in excellent shape and they have recently been painted pearl green to match my OEM paint. I never wired them up so I cannot verify that the electric motors work, but they should. That being said, the plugs are not the same as the USDM GS, so they are not plug and play.
$500 Shipped OBO SOLD

SARD Low Temp Thermostat: Brand new SARD low temp thermostat. Includes gasket and original box. Fits 2JZGTE, might fit 2JZGE but not sure. Purchased from RHD Japan.
$60 Shipped SOLD

Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Driveshaft: Custom aluminum driveshaft built to spec for the GS300 with R154 manual transmission. Includes their machined aluminum differential adapter for installation. This was a special order piece that I had to wait for them to make for this application. Never installed. I paid $675 Shipped.
$550 Shipped SOLD

Megan Racing Engine Mounts: Megan Racing GS300/400 engine mounts for the 2JZGE or 2JZGTE. Stiffer than stock. Most mounts on GTE swaps are old and brittle like mine were. Installed but never made it into the car.
$150 Shipped SOLD

LED Tail Lights: I picked up these LED tail lights used from a friend. Lenses are clean and in great shape aside from a chip in the passenger side light on the bottom. One of the resistors was bad, so I purchased two replacements (one spare) to be wired up and will include it with the sale. I believe these are some sort of eBay brand, but can't say which they are for sure. I never had a battery in my car, so I have not seen them light up and can't personally say with 100% confidence they work, but was told they do.
The chip on the passenger side tail light:
Was: $140 Shipped NOW: $120 Shipped! SOLD

Exedy Twin Clutch: Brand new Exedy twin disc clutch for JZX100 (2JZGTE setup with R154 manual transmission. Clutch was installed but never put into the car or driven on. This is perfect for a GTE swap with R154 as it includes the flywheel as well as the clutch disc. Pretty tough clutch to find and it's definitely not cheap! Awesome deal. I will throw in a brand new OEM Toyota release hub and bearing already installed on the clutch disc (not pictured.)
$1400 Shipped SOLD

GReddy Type R Wastegate: Genuine used GReddy Type R wastegate and GReddy dump tube. Unsure of the spring that is currently installed as the previous owner from Supra Forums was not sure. Includes a dump tube and the two gaskets needed for installation new from GReddy.$325 Shipped SOLD

GReddy Air Filter: GReddy Airinix air filter with 100mm inlet. Fits most 2JZ intakes and the turbo I have for sale. Includes brand new air filter element (not installed.)
$70 Shipped SOLD

Toyota Aristo Trunk Emblems: Genuine Toyota Aristo trunk emblems from Japan. Includes the "T" symbol, "Aristo," and "V300." Used, but they are in nearly mint condition with no major blemishes and no chips. Just add new double sided tape to the back and they're good to go.
Was: $100 Shipped NOW: $60 Shipped! SOLD

GReddy Spec LS Intercooler: Brand new never installed GReddy LS Spec intercooler kit for JZS161 Toyota Aristo. It took me six months to source this from Japan and it just finally arrived. Includes all piping needed, brackets, mounting hardware, couplers, clamps and instructions. No trying to frankenstein something to work- direct bolt on affair designed specifically for your car. Tough to beat!
Was: $590 Shipped NOW: $575 Shipped! SOLD

Last edited by solaradude; 10-07-14 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-05-14, 10:27 PM
toji004
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seat rail sold.
Inbox me your paypal address?
Old 09-06-14, 03:03 AM
angus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Scuff plates, I'll take them.
Old 09-06-14, 07:23 AM
solaradude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by toji004
Seat rail sold.
Inbox me your paypal address?
All set, thanks man!

Originally Posted by angus
Scuff plates, I'll take them.
These sold last night shortly after posting, sorry!

List has been updated and all PMs have been replied! Items paid for today and tomorrow will be packed up and will ship Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.
Old 09-06-14, 07:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,113 Likes on 1,290 Posts

Please have your qualified voucher post in the thread ASAP
Old 09-06-14, 02:56 PM
solaradude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Please have your qualified voucher post in the thread ASAP
Two vouchers have been contacted, hope to see them chime in ASAP. Thanks a lot!

Damon
Old 09-06-14, 04:01 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Buy with confidence. Damon is an honest buyer/seller. Good luck bud.
Old 09-06-14, 04:20 PM
SZA
Pit Crew

Would that shifter extension work on a sc300?
Old 09-06-14, 10:26 PM
solaradude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aliga
Buy with confidence. Damon is an honest buyer/seller. Good luck bud.
Thanks a lot for the vouch sir!

Originally Posted by SZA
Would that shifter extension work on a sc300?
Yes, but I am not sure if it would position the shifter in the correct place. I had it extended 2.5" if that helps.

I took a lot of photos in the garage tonight and am working through taking the remainder. Items that have been paid for are being boxed up and prepared to ship out on Monday or Tuesday at the very latest. Thanks for bearing with me and all of the interest thus far!

PLEASE NOTE: Items will be sold first come first serve. I have multiple inquiries about some items and have given payment instructions but have not received payment from anyone. In the unlikely event that I get payment for something someone else has already bought, the buyer will be refunded immediately. It's probably best to PM me to confirm the total and that item(s) are available prior to sending payment. Thank you!

Last edited by solaradude; 09-06-14 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-07-14, 06:42 PM
bigghopper
Driver School Candidate

I'll take the jet pump killer if you still have it. Pm me you pp info.
Old 09-08-14, 09:31 AM
01gs3
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Payment sent, thanks.
Old 09-08-14, 02:11 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Oh and by the way those are 800cc sard injectors not 840.
Old 09-08-14, 05:45 PM
puff
Lexus Test Driver

I also vouch for Damon . Buy with confidence guys.
Old 09-08-14, 05:57 PM
bigghopper
Driver School Candidate

Have you sold the FCD? Also the auto tranny?
Old 09-09-14, 08:12 AM
solaradude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bigghopper
Have you sold the FCD? Also the auto tranny?
Yes, both of those items have been sold.

I've had a lot of questions about the Ganador mirrors, so here is some more info on these. Ganador mirrors are JDM only and are designed for Japanese cars, so the viewing angle is catered to right hand drive vehicles. The power mirror plugs that came with them are not a direct plug in for the USDM Lexus GS and do not share the same number of wires.

That being said, with the viewing angle being RHD anyway you are not likely to utilize the power function. What you will probably need to do is set the driver's mirror in as far as possible and the passenger side out as far as possible to be able to see anything. I have never bothered to wire up Ganadors on my previous cars because you can't exactly see really well with them anyway.

That being said, Ganador mirrors are really about achieving a specific Japanese look. For someone simply looking for an aftermarket mirror just to have it or a power functional mirror on the cheap, these are probably not the mirrors for you. The price is high but sadly that's just how it is with these things- they're typically around $600 new for a set and I believe they have been discontinued. I've never seen another set for our chassis for sale.

Last edited by solaradude; 09-09-14 at 10:36 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MI HUGE GS400 JZS161 2JZGTE Partout!