NY Beatsonic radio harness kit for EMV & climate control panel

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-14, 09:06 AM
hatteroo
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Beatsonic radio harness kit for EMV & climate control panel

$320 SHIPPED (1) Beatsonic MVA-32

Fits: Toyota Aristo MK2 1997/8 through 1999/8 w/factory JBL Sat Nav (EMV touch screen)
Requires: AC/Heater climate control panel

This will allow you to replace your EMV with an aftermarket stereo system and install a subwoofer system as well. No need to guess how to wire it yourself if you didn't use a kit as this is plug and play.

http://www.beatsonic.co.jp/adapter/mva/mva-32.php

$160 SHIPPED (1) Toyota AC/Heater climate control panel reading in metric with all English buttons. Toyota part # 55900-3A200

Recently removed these items from my car and went back to stock so I can sell my car. I'll post pictures later this evening. Both parts were removed in working condition. Not available for pickup. If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks.

NOTE: I know there are several Aristo owners here that may find this useful. It may fit a USDM GS but I cannot verify this. It is the BUYER'S responsibility to research this.
Old 05-06-14, 08:18 AM
SPRIGGAN13
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this only for replacing the factory nav or will it work for a car with a regular factory radio?
Old 05-06-14, 08:28 AM
hatteroo
Driver

Originally Posted by SPRIGGAN13
Is this only for replacing the factory nav or will it work for a car with a regular factory radio?
As previously stated "This will allow you to replace your EMV with an aftermarket stereo system." EMV = Sat nav
Old 05-16-14, 01:38 PM
hatteroo
Driver

BUMP! Still for sale
Old 05-17-14, 11:37 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by GSGenesis; 05-21-14 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-18-14, 10:19 AM
hatteroo
Driver

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
You want to make a sale? Consider putting it in words that will be a bit more "friendly" to those who might come across your page that arent familiar with these abbreviations.... Such as EMV... You think 90% of the people know what EMV stands for? And that it doesn't actually mean "sat/nav" but perhaps "Electro Multi Vision display" In a perfect world, yes... And then when a purchaser comes around asking a question, perhaps because lack of experience.. That's all... do yourself a favor, leave phrases like, "As previously stated" out of your response, and answer the question. No need for a wise guy man. It's not appretiated. Good luck with your sale.
Don't know who the hell you think you are trying to tell me off. I was clear as day with describing the product and going so far as to list the website for more details. God forbid a person does a little reading and google searching these days.
Old 05-18-14, 11:50 AM
josey88
Driver

Originally Posted by hatteroo
Don't know who the hell you think you are trying to tell me off. I was clear as day with describing the product and going so far as to list the website for more details. God forbid a person does a little reading and google searching these days.
genesis is correct... your original ad is a bit confusing for almost everybody . About the " website for more details" that you posted , is in Japanese , so that and zero details is exactly the same .

Last edited by josey88; 05-18-14 at 11:55 AM.
Old 05-18-14, 01:19 PM
hatteroo
Driver

Originally Posted by josey88
genesis is correct... your original ad is a bit confusing for almost everybody . About the " website for more details" that you posted , is in Japanese , so that and zero details is exactly the same .
Google translate works very well for it. I have used it to translate the information needed, provided the year range with months that the kit covers as there is 2 different kits as well as the factory stereo config. system it is intended to replace.
Old 05-20-14, 06:50 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Last edited by GSGenesis; 05-21-14 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-20-14, 09:56 PM
hatteroo
Driver

You're pretty funny putting a lot of effort into your responses. I really don't care I'm not hurting for cash but I do know there are a few Aristo owners here that may be interested. Anyways may as well scrap this thread since you trolled it well enough.
Old 05-21-14, 07:47 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Effort, hahaha.... Don't see what makes you think I'm putting effort into a response... That usually doesn't take effort.. Or does it? But hey, I'll tell you what, my message has gotten across to you homeboy, and that's all that matters. So I'll tell you what, I'll clean this thread up for you and let you continue with your sale. I'm sure it will yield different results this time. Good luck with it.
Old 05-21-14, 10:11 PM
hatteroo
Driver

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
Effort, hahaha.... Don't see what makes you think I'm putting effort into a response... That usually doesn't take effort.. Or does it? But hey, I'll tell you what, my message has gotten across to you homeboy, and that's all that matters. So I'll tell you what, I'll clean this thread up for you and let you continue with your sale. I'm sure it will yield different results this time. Good luck with it.
Your "message" did not get to me period. And I'm not your homeboy.
Old 05-22-14, 05:50 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Originally Posted by hatteroo
Your "message" did not get to me period. And I'm not your homeboy.
Your def. Not my homeboy, and yea, they did get to you would you like to know why? Because now that I've put your punk a** on blast, now you sure as hell won't sell your garbage.... And funny thing is, is I guarantee you everyone in here that has read your big, empty mouth full of a bunch of bull ****, thinking your somebody when your nothing but a peon with a punk a** mouth, I can guarantee not only has one person agreed with me, but everyone else that has even read just your wise guy remark to a potential customer, has left this thread... Then if they've read what I've said...they probably are laughing at your a** because you look like a fool. I even erased my comments and your punk a** has the audacity to come Back talking more? That's like hitting someone with there back turned you little *****. That I would only wish for, would love to meet your tough guy *** in person buddy. If your in LA, would love to meet you and an upcoming meet sweet heart. Till then buddy.
Old 05-22-14, 10:05 PM
hatteroo
Driver

This is utterly hilarious and I'm glad to help you get your post count up. Keep on trolling!
Old 05-23-14, 06:22 PM
PantyDropr
Driver School Candidate

Actually posting in for sale threads does not add to your post count.....but anyways...

You said you removed these from your vehicle? but in red print it says "may fit usdm gs"?? so you have a RHD Aristo?

Its been a while.... Do you have pictures? Ive been wanting to do this and have been looking for a kit or someone that has done it....

Also, GSGenesis has a point......in every post.

Quick Reply: NY Beatsonic radio harness kit for EMV & climate control panel