CA FS - Authentic WALD Executive lip kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-14, 08:04 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS - Authentic WALD Executive lip kit

NEW REVISEDASKING PRICE - $1,000.00

Use the $300 savings to repair and paint this bad boy before install!!!

Whats up CL!

As the title states, looking to sell my Authentic WALD Executive lip kit. Purchased this kit back in 2008, finally got around to putting it on the car in 2010, and it's been on since. Looking for local socal purchase if possible, but willing to ship at buyers expense. Will furnish more pics upon request, please email me directly at aaronsananikone@gmail.com for any further inquiries. Unfortunately I do not have access to a phone right now so I will only be able to communicate through here or email. Somebody out theres gotta want this, put that tax refund money to use and jump on this kit haha! Anyways, I'll let the specs and pics below do the rest of the talking...THANKS FOR LOOKING!

PREVIOUS ASKING PRICE - $1,300.00

The Good:
- Authentic WALD kit purchased via Jonari Corp (www.jonari.com)*Original invoice picture attached*PERFECT fitment direct from WALD factory (didn't need any massaging to fit)
- WALD "official" seal of authenticity laid into the fiberglass on the back of each piece of the kit*Guarantees this kit was manufactured specifically by WALD INTERNATIONAL
- Professionally painted and installed by Wayne @ A1 autobody in Huntington Beach*Perfect color match to Lexus OEM dark navy blue*Wayne @ A1's work is top notch and used by many SOCAL industry tuners such as Vorsteiner, Supreme Power Parts, DPE, etc...
- Will throw in wald trunk badging at no additional cost*Originally $50 extra which I paid
- ORIGINALITY to be able to set yourself apart from all the replica admiration and TTE lip rockers out there. It's rare you see another GS with this kit out there.

I Paid $1,999.00 for this kit and waited 4 weeks lead time, you get it right away for $1,300!

The Bad:

- Front lip has been cracked from daily driving extremely low.*Is extremely easy fix and 100% repairable. I was quoted $100 cash to have it fixed/patched professionally. However, I was able to simply fix it with duct tape (Not perfect fit and finish but since this car is now my daily, I don't mind it not being 100% show winning perfect).

- Front lip has normal scrape wear and tear from daily driving extremely low*there are scrapes and wear on the very underside ONLY, these are from standard scraping from time to time in a lowered vehicle. No excessive damage other than the crack mentioned above

I'm not sure if Jonari still imports this kit, but here is an example link to L-Tuned parts who are still selling the full kit currently.

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=702

THE PICS:
(sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, and car being dirty, it was in the shop for motor work. ALSO kit is wrapped satin black but underneath is standard OEM three stage navy blue metallic paint done by Wayne @ A1 Autobody as mentioned above)

the invoice.

front 1.

front 2.

rear 1.

rear 2.

Last edited by sananikone; 01-14-15 at 05:31 PM. Reason: remove phone number replace with personal email
Old 02-11-14, 10:29 PM
thm8d
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can vouch for Aaron, buy with confidence!
Old 02-12-14, 05:48 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i once seen a guy from the bay area had his use kit for like $600
same kit
Dude, seriously! what's the point of posting this on the man's thread?

OP- finding one of these on the market is super rare, you should be bale to sell this fairly quickly. You never see the authentic ones on the market anymore, Good luck with the sale.
Old 02-12-14, 06:36 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

I will be taking pictures with my cell of one of the authenticity seals on the back of one of the pieces by tonight!

Last edited by sananikone; 02-12-14 at 06:50 PM. Reason: accidental double post
Old 02-12-14, 06:47 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by thm8d
I can vouch for Aaron, buy with confidence!
Thanks for the vouch brotha! lets get your bad a** Soarer wrapped soon!!!

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
Dude, seriously! what's the point of posting this on the man's thread?

OP- finding one of these on the market is super rare, you should be bale to sell this fairly quickly. You never see the authentic ones on the market anymore, Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for looking out, appreciate the kind words bud

Seriously, I don't get those kind of people either, haters gonna hate I guess.... It's pretty clear I have attached an ORIGINAL invoice that shows I paid the price of $1999.00, AND I even provided the link to L-tuned parts which lists their kit for even more expensive at $2,299.00....I swear some people on this planet are just dumb and shouldnt have won the sperm race LOL. Oh yeah not to mention the 4-6 week lead time if you even were to order an original from WALD JP...
Old 02-14-14, 01:08 AM
77i9
Lead Lap

Glws bro, it took me forever to sell my Wald Executive front lip.
Some people don't know that the difference between authentic and replica parts is like night and day. They think that just because the parts look the same that the quality and fitment would be the same. Some people don't want to pay to play but then they b*tch about the cheap parts that they get.
Old 02-14-14, 05:14 AM
Answer300
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

I deal personally with Phillip at Jonari with my business and you can't get this lip kit anymore. Wald stuff is extremely built quality. Unfortunately its gonna take someone with a taste for authenticity to buy that lip kit. I used to wanna build a Wald GS with the Streifen II wheels and exhaust.

you'll find a buyer, just be patient.
Old 02-14-14, 09:35 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 77i9
Glws bro, it took me forever to sell my Wald Executive front lip.
Some people don't know that the difference between authentic and replica parts is like night and day. They think that just because the parts look the same that the quality and fitment would be the same. Some people don't want to pay to play but then they b*tch about the cheap parts that they get.
Thanks for the kind words buddy, I agree 100%. The quality of authentic parts is insane, my body guy even told me the kit took absolutely no fitting or massaging, he simply prepped, color matched, painted, and installed. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for saving a buck here and there esp on a daily driven car or one that is driven hard, but most people wont understand the level of quality until they actually own legit pieces for themselves. I would keep the kit but unfortunately with my plans for the car I'm looking for something Poly-Urethane to stand a beating

Originally Posted by Answer300
I deal personally with Phillip at Jonari with my business and you can't get this lip kit anymore. Wald stuff is extremely built quality. Unfortunately its gonna take someone with a taste for authenticity to buy that lip kit. I used to wanna build a Wald GS with the Streifen II wheels and exhaust.

you'll find a buyer, just be patient.
Yeah I sort of had a hunch it wasn't being produced anymore since the chassis is getting older and older and I noticed Jonari wasn't even listing a price on their website anymore. Good to know through a confirmed source, so thanks for that! I think you're right in that it will take someone who's willing to "pay to play" to buy this kit....shoot now that I know its discontinued making it more rare, if I can't find a buyer maybe I'll keep it and return my car to "show" quality instead of drift machine hahaha jk! Anyways thank you as well for the kind words

FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS: I apologize for the delay but I still haven't been able to take pics of the WALD authenticity seals on the backs of the pieces. I tried, but unfortunately my damn car is so low I cant fit my phone underneath to snap a pic. I'll try to get that pic as soon as possible for everyone's reference though, just gotta drive the car onto 2 sets of 2x4's then fit a jack underneath it... static lowered car problems... ALSO, since my plans are to turn this into a drift project, I may be willing to trade for a Poly-Urethane kit with additional details (cash on top from one end or the other) worked out. Yes I just ranted about replica/cheap kits, but as mentioned this car is going to get driven HARD so I'm not really trying to bang up a $2k+ Authentic body kit...shoot, I wish I was ballin' that hard LOL!!!
Old 02-19-14, 02:59 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Come on guys, someones gotta want some authentic discontinued WALD awesome goodness ...and I know ya'll are gettin' them tax refunds soon if you haven't already! LOL

Anyways...finally got a chance to throw some 2x4's under the car to change the oil, tweak some minor motor stuff, and take pics of the authenticity seals as promised. Again, apologize for the delay and the cr*ppy pic quality, used my old and trusty galaxy S2. Hopefully someone swoops on this deal soon!!!

How it sits on the car today:

Picture of the crack mentioned in description (taken underneath car since crack is concealed on exterior by wrap):

Picture of Wald seal of authenticity 1 (Clearer pic):

Picture of Wald seal of authenticity 2 (Not as clear pic):
Old 02-26-14, 05:20 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Almost 800 views and not one person interested? c'mon guys...does no one care to be original and different and stand out from everyone and their moms rocking the TTE or Admiration kit??? SOMEONE has to want some authentic, rare, JDM parts at a fraction of the price and delivery lead time???

EDIT: JUST FOUND OUT THANKS TO USER:77i9" THAT THIS KIT ACTUALLY IS NOT DISCONTINUED AFTER ALL AND STILL AVAILABLE IN JAPAN. HOWEVER, IT IS STILL EXTREMELY RARE AND HARD TO COME BY IN THE STATES.

Last edited by sananikone; 02-26-14 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-01-14, 06:48 PM
Deadpool88
Rookie

I want it, just have other things to fix lol, which is probably the case with most of the guys on here.

GLWS, it looks great.
Old 03-02-14, 02:25 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Deadpool88
I want it, just have other things to fix lol, which is probably the case with most of the guys on here.

GLWS, it looks great.
Thanks buddy, yeah I hear what you mean on the having other things to fix, I've been replacing all my seals and gaskets to kill all fluid leaks and in prep for NA-T...such a pain in the a** when you can only work at night or on weekends lol, but hopefully I can get this kit sold to help put some money towards the boooooosties and mans swap
Old 03-03-14, 12:40 AM
dinhNER
Lexus Test Driver

Want but shipping is no bueno. Car looks good tho
Old 03-10-14, 03:58 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dinhNER
Want but shipping is no bueno. Car looks good tho
Looked into shipping and cost actually isn't that bad. To get a good general worst case "coast to coast" scenario quote, since I'm in Cali I used New York's 10004 zip code. This gave the results as shown in the screen shot below.

Please note that this is a lip kit so it only weights around 20lbs if that. Also it came in a single box direct from Wald so I'm sure I can source a box large enough to ship to the buyer somewhere.

ALSO...If a non-local buyer is willing to purchase this I may be willing to split shipping costs to make things easier and help get this sold! HIT ME UP!

Old 03-10-14, 07:12 PM
chek128
Driver

I have the same lip kit and it's worth buying! Someone needs to get this!

Quick Reply: CA FS - Authentic WALD Executive lip kit