NY gs400/430 water pump new in box, control arm, etc parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-14, 06:45 AM
rocky5
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI. I compared the badges with a 03' gs430!
Old 10-29-14, 10:26 AM
klam208
Driver School Candidate

And you still think they visually are the same? By the way Im just talking about the Lexus script and circle L
Old 10-29-14, 10:37 AM
klam208
Driver School Candidate

Also how you want to get all technical with words and the different scenario shows what kind of seller you are. You are just looking to make it for yourself. You tell potential buyers that you have experience and were told it would work, but if it doesn't work out , you blame the buyer. Yes, technically what you have said is right that you never said they are for a 2gs but do you not see how what you have told me would lead me to believe there is a high chance the emblems are the same?
Old 10-29-14, 02:40 PM
rocky5
Driver

Originally Posted by klam208
Also how you want to get all technical with words and the different scenario shows what kind of seller you are. You are just looking to make it for yourself. You tell potential buyers that you have experience and were told it would work, but if it doesn't work out , you blame the buyer. Yes, technically what you have said is right that you never said they are for a 2gs but do you not see how what you have told me would lead me to believe there is a high chance the emblems are the same?
Lead you to believe???? Sir for one second stop and think about this...If I know that the emblems were to fit the 2gs 100%, don't you think I would had assured you that infact they are an exact fit???

Sir, I don't know how else to make this clear to you?? You purchased them knowing they were for a es, you asked my opinion and from my experience, I was honest in my replies. I don't understand why don't you comprehend this. You yourself said you took a chance in buying them, that's a CHANCE that YOU took. It would had been a completely different case if I told you that yes, they do indeed fit the 2gs. I even went to further verify by comparing them with stock gs430 emblems. And without even taking the badges out of the clear plastic and doing a simple visual comparison, I told you they APPEAR to fit, and restated to you by saying "again, it's just a visual test".

My god....how else can I attempt to make this clear???

Last edited by rocky5; 10-29-14 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-21-14, 03:06 PM
klam208
Driver School Candidate

Heres to your visual mockup. Why don't you use that $45 and get your eyes checked. Its funny how I called you a shady used car salesmen and you're actually trying to sell cars on the site.
Old 11-23-14, 12:11 AM
rocky5
Driver

Heres to your visual mockup. Why don't you use that $45 and get your eyes checked. Its funny how I called you a shady used car salesmen and you're actually trying to sell cars on the site.
I don't need glasses but you do, remember you're the blind man with the rat problem lol. I seriously recommend for you to get a life. Read my last post as I'm done with your lame ***. You actually went from pathetic to now stalker? Lol interested in my rs6? There is a classified section for cars dips#!t.

Last edited by rocky5; 11-23-14 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-23-14, 01:19 PM
klam208
Driver School Candidate

Thats cool. You like to chose when to take words literal. When you get called out, you tell me to read each word literally. When I tell you a fake different hypothetical scenario , you take it seriously. I LITERALLY just showed you a picture of how off your visual mockup is and I'm the lame ***. Enjoy the $45 shady salesman. I've made my point to show what kind of seller you are. Good luck selling anything else on this site. Should you decide to change your username , might I suggest " sometimes literal" or "FINAL SALES!" .

I don't think you understand the joke about the shady car salesman. I'll break it down for you and you can take this story literally.

You're a shady salesman, you would say anything to make the sale even if it takes lying (ex. The picture I sent of me holding your badges with mine proves you're lying about matching it with an 2003 gs or you're blind) . You also sell used cars. I was right all along ,YOU ARE A SHADY USED CAR SALESMAN !! Is English your third language ?
Old 11-23-14, 03:11 PM
rocky5
Driver

Thats cool. You like to chose when to take words literal. When you get called out, you tell me to read each word literally. When I tell you a fake different hypothetical scenario , you take it seriously. I LITERALLY just showed you a picture of how off your visual mockup is and I'm the lame ***. Enjoy the $45 shady salesman. I've made my point to show what kind of seller you are. Good luck selling anything else on this site. Should you decide to change your username , might I suggest " sometimes literal" or "FINAL SALES!" .

I don't think you understand the joke about the shady car salesman. I'll break it down for you and you can take this story literally.

You're a shady salesman, you would say anything to make the sale even if it takes lying (ex. The picture I sent of me holding your badges with mine proves you're lying about matching it with an 2003 gs or you're blind) . You also sell used cars. I was right all along ,YOU ARE A SHADY USED CAR SALESMAN !! Is English your third language ?
You sir are a clown, your assumptions about me are just that... Opinions and assumptions. And you've not made no point. Your attempt at "I don't know what" has failed terribly, only showcasing how pathetic, upset and utterly miserable you are at your own lack of comprehension and reading skills, otherwise this whole order would had been avoided if you took the time to read and understand. We aren't having a verbal conversation, this is literacy, words, sentences and paragraphs being composed to express and give detail...so yes, it must be taken literal!! So with that I ask the very same question you asked me...is English your native tongue? Furthermore, your stupid picture proves nothing to me...I still stand behind what I said prior. And to satisfy your unappeasable thirst for curiosity, I am a RN not a car salesman. If you went ahead as far as to google the number in my rs6 Ad that is my family owned dealer (i ask again, interested?) man you really are the lamest, saddest individual I've had the displeasure to encounter.
Old 11-23-14, 05:42 PM
klam208
Driver School Candidate

no..I think my point was made. I don't see anybody responding to anymore of your ads. If attacking your customers and using names is what you learned from your family business GLWS! I thought RN's had better attitudes. The proof is in the picture and it still doesn't prove anything to you LOL how hard headed are you.
Old 11-23-14, 07:22 PM
rocky5
Driver

no..I think my point was made. I don't see anybody responding to anymore of your ads. If attacking your customers and using names is what you learned from your family business GLWS! I thought RN's had better attitudes. The proof is in the picture and it still doesn't prove anything to you LOL how hard headed are you.
YOU of all people have the nerve to call me hard headed? Lmaooo. Sir you are one sorry individual. Should I show you my PM's and indulge you in an array of members who currently are interested in a few of my FS items?? You've made no point, the only point you've made is broadcasting how ridiculously far you extended this. I've sold items 10x the worth of those badges and never had a complaint. Attitude is just like respect, its double sided. U give and u receive. You don't give u won't receive. You failed at staining my name on this board. Get a life dude. I call it quits with you. Please save you reply. Moderators please close this thread. This guy is sickening
Old 11-23-14, 10:47 PM
klam208
Driver School Candidate

You've sold items for $450 with no complaint so I guess you're right.
Old 11-23-14, 10:50 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Guys use iTrader for feedback. I strongly suggest you take this to p.m. and figure out a compromise