NJ Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-11, 08:02 PM
trickz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uas airbag suspension kit with extras ( need cash no trade)

I made a little change on the add and what im selling.
I have a UAS Airbag suspension setup with bilstein sports struts
All the bags hold air, in my opinion the fittings might need to be refreshened meaning if you get the suspension take the fitting off and rewrap it with some plumbing tape.
I had a post up before about a clunking sound that was coming from the rear, well i was told that the black piece that goes of the strut needed to be cut but it wasnt so it makes contact with the bolt. i can show you pics of it if interested you just need to shave that piece off.
Also as you know the UAS airbags do rub in the front because of the knuckle, so on the 2 front bags their is a area you will see if looked under that the bag was contacting the knuckle. I sent pics to UAS and they said the bag still has a long time to go as long it doesnt show any wires or anything. But i found a little better solution as of right now i taped a thing layer of electrical tape around my knuckle and put grease on it, so when the bag touches the knuckle it wont rub it will just slide, their is other ways of fixing this problem alot of people have the same issue.

the only thing im keeping from the kit are the 2 compressors

other then that everything else comes with it just basically plug and play all you need is compressors and i suggest you just run new air lines so you wont use used ones, the airlines usually go for 50 to 60 bucks online or from UAS
extras
- bilstein sports struts
- dakota digital guage with a 9 way switch box

im asking $1,400 obo if you want to see how it works and if your close by i still have them on the car you can check it out for yourself i drive the car everyday. Or i can tape it and send it to you so you will see how it goes up down and all the guages so just let me know asap
Attached Thumbnails Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)-imag0720.jpg   Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)-imag0717.jpg   Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)-imag0735.jpg   Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)-imag0721.jpg   Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)-imag0689.jpg  

Last edited by trickz; 10-01-11 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-01-11, 10:00 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

did u get clunking noise fixed, i thought you had the wrong brackets per this thread?

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sus...-and-sway.html

what you mean by "its on my end of the suspension"? i want air so im DEF interested... would you trade some megan coilovers Plus $$?

also you got a vouch?
Old 09-01-11, 11:09 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by handoverfi
hello dave,

im Pming you to let you know that trickz is a good seller. He trying to sell his UAS i think it is in the forums and i just wanted to vouch for him. if there is anything else you may need please let me know

thanks
vouch above

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-19-11 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-20-11, 05:42 PM
trickz
Driver

bump ttt
Old 09-21-11, 03:14 PM
2gs4u8
Driver School Candidate

how does it feel ridin slammmm on the bilstein sport shocks??
Old 09-21-11, 03:55 PM
laoboiGS3
Pole Position

Mann. I wish I saved my money instead of wasting it on stupid crap. I could've bought this sick setup. Glws!
Old 09-21-11, 05:09 PM
trickz
Driver

Originally Posted by 2gs4u8
how does it feel ridin slammmm on the bilstein sport shocks??
its pretty stiff since they sports. but when raised its good . im in the ny nj area so we hav harsh roads so im not complaining lol
Old 09-21-11, 05:11 PM
trickz
Driver

Originally Posted by laoboiGS3
Mann. I wish I saved my money instead of wasting it on stupid crap. I could've bought this sick setup. Glws!
lol who knows save up and i might still have it im taking it off putting some stock suspension for winter so my wife can drive with out worries of my rims lol
Old 09-21-11, 05:50 PM
2gs4u8
Driver School Candidate

id need to replace my shocks n id heard bilstein HD are good with air
Old 09-21-11, 08:41 PM
trickz
Driver

Originally Posted by 2gs4u8
id need to replace my shocks n id heard bilstein HD are good with air
i dont know where you got the info on Heavy duty shocks would be better all the people i know use sport struts , heavy duty is for heavier cars which this isnt it even ask UAS they will tell you
Old 09-21-11, 11:22 PM
Av_SiCk
Driver School Candidate

i believe if u have the billet mounts for the front from UAS they wont rub, but i dont know if it makes a difference but im on tein cst
Old 09-22-11, 12:33 PM
trickz
Driver

Originally Posted by Av_SiCk
i believe if u have the billet mounts for the front from UAS they wont rub, but i dont know if it makes a difference but im on tein cst
i have the billet mounts they still rub, at uas they sell a spacer that can move the bag up more to clear the bag
Old 09-22-11, 04:47 PM
demon1
Rookie

That's anothter dope a$$ gs with bmw wheels. Maybe next year I'll go air.
Old 09-23-11, 04:24 PM
myis300a
Rookie

The front struts and bags don't rub on the knuckle on your car cause you have the billet top mounts that lower the front 1 inch lower and clears the bag .. I know the car it was my friends. Wan a sell the gauges to me
Old 09-23-11, 06:05 PM
trickz
Driver

Originally Posted by myis300a
The front struts and bags don't rub on the knuckle on your car cause you have the billet top mounts that lower the front 1 inch lower and clears the bag .. I know the car it was my friends. Wan a sell the gauges to me
i doesnt by the way did you know that the rear struts where in the front and the the front struts where in the rear?? and the disk brakes are backwards? i took the hole car apart it looked like everything was done backwards, but it doesnt clear i know i got the billet mounts but they also need a spacer to clear the knuckle thats the only way to get it to not rub

Quick Reply: NJ Uas airbag suspension kit with extras (sell or trade for coilovers)