NY tte front lip for sale and carbon fiber roofie

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-10, 09:56 AM
AristoKing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrG4Life
I thought this would have been a simple breakdown in communication but since you say you last heard from him on 7/13, this may be more than that. It's almost August and no word from him since. For the record you may also want to notify the mods about this transaction. Best of luck in the dispute process and getting either your merchandise or money back.
I've called his cell phone and he doesn't pick up... I will try paypal to see if i can get my money back.
Old 07-30-10, 08:43 PM
mazdaflash
Pole Position

im very sorry my family was in a bad accident i had a death in the family and some hurt i got back yesterday and shipped it out i left so fast i didnt bring my phone wit me all i did was tell my job i was leaving sorry again
Old 08-10-10, 09:33 AM
Chin
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just want to say thank you to mazdaflash for the beautiful lip that he sold me. When mazdaflash installed the lip, instead of prepping the bumper and lip then using high strength double sided tape or an automotive adhesive, he came up with the wonderful idea of installing 4 screws directly through the front of the lip and through the bumper. He was even kind enough to leave a rusty screw with the head broken off still in the lip. When I sent him a PM, this is what he said:

"Originally Posted by mazdaflash
My advice to u is not to put that on ur car with tape only . Do ur research knowone does that it will be gone in a week. Now for my price I think its very fair the lip is in good condition of course its gonna have some marks its not perfect ur beef is because of holes made by using screws that u need for installation come on"

I guess I am being a little ungrateful? I mean who really wants to go through the trouble of putting double stick tape on the back of the lip when it's so much easier to just fire 4 screws straight through the front. Below are links to 2 pic's. Check them out...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Last edited by Chin; 08-10-10 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-10-10, 09:39 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Chin
I just want to say thank you to mazdaflash for the beautiful lip that he sold me. When mazdaflash installed the lip, instead of prepping the bumper and lip then using high strength double sided tape or an automotive adhesive, he came up with the wonderful idea of installing 4 screws directly through the front of the lip and through the bumper. He was even kind enough to leave a rusty screw with the head broken off still in the lip. When I sent him a PM, this is what he said:

My advice to u is not to put that on ur car with tape only . Do ur research knowone does that it will be gone in a week. Now for my price I think its very fair the lip is in good condition of course its gonna have some marks its not perfect ur beef is because of holes made by using screws that u need for installation come on"

I guess I am being a little ungrateful? I mean who really wants to go through the trouble of putting double stick tape on the back of the lip when it's so much easier to just fire 4 screws straight through the front. Below are links to 2 pic's. Check them out...

wow, i see some negative feedback coming....

this is why people should always post a pic of the item they selling and tell the TRUTH bout a item...no where in the ad did OP say he screwed it through the front . i at first thought he screwed it under the bottom and you were being a drama queen bout it but even i would been a tad upset bout this after seeing the pics.

CHIN a decent body shop should easily be able to fix this although they shouldnt have to

GL man
Old 08-10-10, 09:46 AM
Chin
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sakataj
wow, i see some negative feedback coming....

this is why people should always post a pic of the item they selling and tell the TRUTH bout a item...no where in the ad did OP say he screwed it through the front . i at first thought he screwed it under the bottom and you were being a drama queen bout it but even i would been a tad upset bout this after seeing the pics.

CHIN a decent body shop should easily be able to fix this although they shouldnt have to

GL man
That's exactly what I told the seller. A few screws through the bottom and each side (inside the wheel well) is expected. But straight through the front? That's just plain silly. I know a good body shop will be able to take care of it, but that's not the point. The point is I paid fairly good money for the lip and he didn't mention the screw holes. He put up a pic on the first page, it's a little blurry, but I don't see screw holes in the pic he put up? All I asked from him was a 50.00 refund, I paid 350.00 for the lip. I am certian any body shop I go to is going to charge a little extra for the prep work and filling the holes properly. But he acts as if he was doing me a favor by putting the holes there...
Old 08-10-10, 09:58 AM
AristoKing
Instructor

I would also like to thank mazdaflash for selling me the carbon fiber roof spoiler... 1st off after almost a month of hearing nothing from him he finally response back yeah that sucks he had a death in the family or so he say's...
Then I get a e-mail from him saying..

Originally Posted by mazdaflash
i had a death in the family i sent it out as soon as i got in yesterday im very sorry i left so fast i didnt bring my phone or nothing. no shady acts on my side just life things happened
I was like damn that sucks... so then i get the roof spoiler by UPS, It arrives in bubble wrap REALLY!!! carbon fiber on bubble wrap WTF... It didn't even have a fragile sticker on it.... I unwrapped it and it's crack from the middle it's broken I saw it I was ... it caves from the middle I email him that same day... since then haven't heard from him since.

Do not do buisness with this person!!!!!
Old 08-10-10, 10:28 AM
MrG4Life
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

That is just SO damn wrong!!! I knew something was up when ARISTOKING was asking if someone knows the guy. Who installs a TTE lip by drilling holes in it's front and then using screws I totally agree with Brian on how sellers should always post pics of the item(s) disclose everything on what they are selling. There have been people who put something up for sale and are like: "everyone knows what this looks like so I don't have to post pics". I did look back at the pics he posted and noticed how the ones of the TTE lip is from distance so that the screws aren't visible. The roof spoiler is up close but the crack may have resulted in him not putting in a box after wrapping it up in bubble wrap. There is no need for you to have a body shop fill up the holes unless you knowingly bought it like that. You guys should at least post negative feedback for him in iTrader so that others here are warned if the guy should happen to sell another part. I'm very sorry to hear fellas.
Old 08-10-10, 10:35 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

That's exactly what I told the seller. A few screws through the bottom and each side (inside the wheel well) is expected. But straight through the front? That's just plain silly. I know a good body shop will be able to take care of it, but that's not the point. The point is I paid fairly good money for the lip and he didn't mention the screw holes. He put up a pic on the first page, it's a little blurry, but I don't see screw holes in the pic he put up? All I asked from him was a 50.00 refund, I paid 350.00 for the lip. I am certian any body shop I go to is going to charge a little extra for the prep work and filling the holes properly. But he acts as if he was doing me a favor by putting the holes there...
yeah he def didnt do u a favor. hope u guys can resolve this....

Originally Posted by AristoKing
I would also like to thank mazdaflash for selling me the carbon fiber roof spoiler... 1st off after almost a month of hearing nothing from him he finally response back yeah that sucks he had a death in the family or so he say's...
Then I get a e-mail from him saying..

I was like damn that sucks... so then i get the roof spoiler by UPS, It arrives in bubble wrap REALLY!!! carbon fiber on bubble wrap WTF... It didn't even have a fragile sticker on it.... I unwrapped it and it's crack from the middle it's broken I saw it I was ... it caves from the middle I email him that same day... since then haven't heard from him since.

Do not do buisness with this person!!!!!

wow thats lousy also....i see more negative feedback coming. BTW highly unlikely UPS will warranty this due to him NOT using a box to ship it in. IF you sent him paypal and didnt gift it to him, report it to them and go from there but i will tell you guys WHY i dont let people gift me $ and i prefer not to gift it to them....if u gift people $ on paypal u cant file a dispute on the item if something goes bad

That is just SO damn wrong!!! I knew something was up when ARISTOKING was asking if someone knows the guy. Who installs a TTE lip by drilling holes in it's front and then using screws I totally agree with Brian on how sellers should always post pics of the item(s) disclose everything on what they are selling. There have been people who put something up for sale and are like: "everyone knows what this looks like so I don't have to post pics". I did look back at the pics he posted and noticed how the ones of the TTE lip is from distance so that the screws aren't visible. The roof spoiler is up close but the crack may have resulted in him not putting in a box after wrapping it up in bubble wrap. There is no need for you to have a body shop fill up the holes unless you knowingly bought it like that. You guys should at least post negative feedback for him in iTrader so that others here are warned if the guy should happen to sell another part. I'm very sorry to hear fellas.
yeah these things are kinda inexcusable, i mean who ships things wrapped in bubble wrap but NOT in a box....its like when people say things like that, i ASSUME they being shady bout the part and i dont wanna deal with them. from time to time i have had parts that when i find them are chipped/scratched/cracked but i let people know before i sell them. i dont want any issues with people for silly reasons like that and have walked away from several deals with people on here as the ordeal seemed like it was gonna be a awful event for the both of us.

sorry you two....good luck getting this resolved

Last edited by sakataj; 08-10-10 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-10-10, 10:43 AM
Chin
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sakataj
yeah he def didnt do u a favor. hope u guys can resolve this....

wow thats lousy also....i see more negative feedback
I really don't think he's interested in resolving anything with me... It could have been worse I guess... What really pisses me off is that someone was selling a brand new lip in the low 400.00 range, I bought the lip off of this guy for 350.00 If I would have known, I would have just bought the more expensive lip because no filling of holes would have been needed...
Old 08-10-10, 10:47 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

I really don't think he's interested in resolving anything with me... It could have been worse I guess... What really pisses me off is that someone was selling a brand new lip in the low 400.00 range, I bought the lip off of this guy for 350.00 If I would have known, I would have just bought the more expensive lip because no filling of holes would have been needed...
well as i said above, if you paypalled him the $ and didnt gift it to him, dispute it. yeah thats sad i saw that TTE lip also....was way cheaper (with shipping) than i was selling my BNIB one

u ever get your side skirts?
Old 08-10-10, 01:17 PM
AristoKing
Instructor

He won't resolve this.... It sucks that his getting away with this. so just to all of you guys out there just be careful so ya'll dont get scam by him....

All I know is that karma is a bi*^%h... what goes around comes around.

Last edited by AristoKing; 08-10-10 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-10-10, 01:24 PM
AristoKing
Instructor

I already gave my negative feedback on him and I believe Chin did the same.
Old 08-11-10, 06:22 PM
Rich23
Lead Lap

dang... Please disregard my last pm...
Old 08-12-10, 09:03 AM
GSTYLIN
Rookie

Default rip off

For a guy that is ripping people off on a public forum this guy may want to cover up his license plate.....

Old 08-12-10, 10:57 AM
Rich23
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSTYLIN
For a guy that is ripping people off on a public forum this guy may want to cover up his license plate.....

LMAOO... I spoke to this guy once, and he seemed to be cool, dont know him personally but give him a break guys, he has a death in his family as he said and he's probably going through a rough time...

For the OP that paid him for the lip, you know better for next time my dude...

Quick Reply: NY tte front lip for sale and carbon fiber roofie