MD FS or Trade: Brand New L-Tune Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-10, 10:39 PM
Neil64
Intermediate

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default FS or Trade: Brand New L-Tuned Exhaust

I have finally come to the conclusion that if I haven't installed the L-Tuned Exhaust after 4-5 years, it probably isn't going to get installed.

L-Tuned exhaust brand new in the box. The box was opened once to take a peek. It should fit all second generation GS300s, GS400s and GS430s but please do your own research as I have been out of researching mods for GS' for so long. In my opinion, these are the classiest sounding and looking mufflers for the GS. They do breath better and will free up some hp. Do a search and you will find pictures, sound clips and reviews of them.

I am located in Maryland, in the Washington, DC Metro area. I prefer local pickup but if your are willing to pay to ship and can arrange everything, I'll consider it. Priority will be given to locals.

Asking $675.00 or best offer.

I will also consider partial trades for an aftermarket grill, skirts, lips, etc. My car is millennium silver. Also an iPhone or lenses for a Canon 40D might be interesting.

Email me at neil64@verizon.net as I do not visit this site very often.

Last edited by Neil64; 04-01-10 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-26-10, 07:50 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

pics of YOUR actual item.....and a vouch?
Old 03-26-10, 10:56 AM
Neil64
Intermediate

Default Pics

I'll post pics over the weekend. As for people who can/will vouch for me, I am not sure if anyone is still an active CL member from 4-6 years ago. I tried going back through the NE Forums but I can't go back past this years so...... I never really bought and sold on here but my eBay user ID is neils64.

If you are local or in the area, you are welcome to come over and check them out. I may try to attend the White Marsh meet on 4/10.
Old 03-26-10, 11:59 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Neil64
I'll post pics over the weekend. As for people who can/will vouch for me, I am not sure if anyone is still an active CL member from 4-6 years ago. I tried going back through the NE Forums but I can't go back past this years so...... I never really bought and sold on here but my eBay user ID is neils64.

If you are local or in the area, you are welcome to come over and check them out. I may try to attend the White Marsh meet on 4/10.
no where close to local. been hunting this exhaust for a min but hadn't decided on it for sure
Old 03-27-10, 09:18 PM
AutoBot
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how far are you from tysons corner? Im in richmond and gonna be visiting my cousin in dc for next weekend might be able to swing by or do a meet if time allows
Old 03-28-10, 01:46 PM
ac921ol
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah im located in arlington, interested in this if the price is right...def wonder how it sounds too...

care to take a few cell phone shots for me and text me..
Old 04-01-10, 09:40 PM
Neil64
Intermediate

Default Pics

Here are some pics of one muffler. I didn't want to take the other out because it was packaged no nicely. Again, these are brand new, never installed L-Tuned mufflers. They still have the bubble wrap on them. To my knowledge, all required hardware is included.

I am 25 minutes east of DC and 35-45 minutes away from Tysons Corner. If you are in the area and want to take a look at them email me at neil64@verizon.net. If you want them shipped, as long as you arrange it and pay for it, that is fine by me.

I am also going to list them on CL and eBay so let me know if you are interested.

Email me directly @ neil64@verizon.net
Attached Thumbnails FS or Trade:  Brand New L-Tune Exhaust-img_1366b.jpg   FS or Trade:  Brand New L-Tune Exhaust-img_1371b.jpg   FS or Trade:  Brand New L-Tune Exhaust-img_1375b.jpg   FS or Trade:  Brand New L-Tune Exhaust-img_1382b.jpg  
Old 04-02-10, 12:41 PM
Neil64
Intermediate

Default Offers

I am willing to listen to offers.

email them to neil64@verizon.net
Old 04-02-10, 01:42 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

I am willing to listen to offers.

email them to neil64@verizon.net
PM sent, not email....
Old 04-05-10, 08:56 AM
RoboRam12
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Considering your location I would want to jump on this, but considering the price, and my limited budget, I can't, especially since it's not a full catback.
Old 04-05-10, 11:09 AM
Neil64
Intermediate

Default Exhaust

http://www.swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=96

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/st...10&model_id=21

If you check out the above links, you'll see my asking price is commensurate with other axle back systems. Catback systems start around $1000. There might be some better deals out there and if you see one on a brand new in the box L-Tuned setup like mine, email me and I'll check it out. Again, I am willing to entertain offers.

Neil
Old 04-05-10, 01:56 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

http://www.swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=96

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/st...10&model_id=21

If you check out the above links, you'll see my asking price is commensurate with other axle back systems. Catback systems start around $1000. There might be some better deals out there and if you see one on a brand new in the box L-Tuned setup like mine, email me and I'll check it out. Again, I am willing to entertain offers.

Neil
true there are similar priced axle-backs but by BETTER brands IMHO and if i had picked one of those up on carsons clearance for next to nothing, i wouldn't be try to sell it for 8 three times the price i bought it for.thats both the issues i think most people are expressing.

FROM THE LINK U SUPPLIED, the HKS, BLITZ, SRT, i would all consider to be better axlebacks and they are cheaper ....tanabe is only 30 more than this one and again IMHO a better axleback. im exiting this thread now man... will eyeball it for a price change from time to time. GLWS
Old 04-05-10, 04:32 PM
Neil64
Intermediate

Default Why?

Sakataj,

We have already had this conversation via PM. I am certain I paid more than $250 and I am not asking 8x more than the $250 you think I paid. You need to review your math. I tried to price it to what similar systems are selling for currently. I admit that I am not up to date on GS' anymore but I did some research and think I priced it fairly. It is a brand new L-Tuned system afterall. Very hard to find and this may be the last brand new in the box system. I am here trying to sell it, not debate you. If you think other systems are better, why do you keep PMing and messaging me about this system? You apparently think I owe you something and continue to harass me about what I paid for it vs. my asking price. Funny part about all of this is you never made me an offer.
Go buy another system. I will not sell it to you even if I lower my asking price to $250.00 and you are willing to pay more. You've worn out your welcome with me.

If anyone else wants to buy it, feel free to email me at neil64@verizon.net.
Old 04-05-10, 10:09 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Sakataj,

We have already had this conversation via PM. I am certain I paid more than $250 and I am not asking 8x more than the $250 you think I paid. You need to review your math. I tried to price it to what similar systems are selling for currently. I admit that I am not up to date on GS' anymore but I did some research and think I priced it fairly. It is a brand new L-Tuned system afterall. Very hard to find and this may be the last brand new in the box system. I am here trying to sell it, not debate you. If you think other systems are better, why do you keep PMing and messaging me about this system? You apparently think I owe you something and continue to harass me about what I paid for it vs. my asking price. Funny part about all of this is you never made me an offer.
Go buy another system. I will not sell it to you even if I lower my asking price to $250.00 and you are willing to pay more. You've worn out your welcome with me.

If anyone else wants to buy it, feel free to email me at neil64@verizon.net.
lol, i never made a offer as i wasnt willing to pay over fair price for it, as for the pm's i stopped talking to you like 2 days ago YOU PM'ED ME LAST. u wont sell it to me as i am no longer interested in it....

wasnt trying to start a ordeal with you OP im out.....i will exit this thread for good. if u care to reply, PM me as i dont wish to disrupt this thread anymore than i seem to have

isnt this what the MODS mean by price gouging in the rules? we had a conversation VIA PM as i showed him where he bought them for $250 from a GB and was trying to get almost 3 times that price from them a few years later cause he didnt install them

and MY proof. his post was # 62

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...t-version.html

Last edited by sakataj; 11-22-10 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-28-11, 09:09 AM
Neil64
Intermediate

Sold. Please close thread.