TN FS: Intrax sway bars,yellow fogs,oem spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-09, 11:40 AM
DJ420
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please read before you respond! I offered money, thats what I use to purchase goods and services! But I was 3rd in line. What I said was: I was bumped to first because the seller wanted to trade me for some stereo equipment which was worth much more than INTRAX sways! And I DIDN'T do it, because my stereo equipment is worth double those sways.. which is why YOU now own them? Get me now? Now go back to sleep..
Old 12-23-09, 12:16 PM
cerumo
Driver School Candidate

Can I get a pic of that cracked fog? Does it have some kind of condensation b/c of the crack? Thanks
Old 12-29-09, 09:05 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hate to bump this but I have to set the record straight. All this talk about cash ready don't do squat if it's not sitting in my account.

I personally PM'ed all interested parties and advised that there were interested parties and "First come, First Serve" which in my dictionary means no dibs.

If there were doubts in goods being offered, then those newbies should've could've researched my SN and looked at my join date. I've never gotten over on anybody or intend to as long as I'm part of CL.

I priced it for a quick sale. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

D
Old 12-29-09, 09:52 PM
Vertex GS3
Pole Position

Originally Posted by dsouth
Hate to bump this but I have to set the record straight. All this talk about cash ready don't do squat if it's not sitting in my account.

I personally PM'ed all interested parties and advised that there were interested parties and "First come, First Serve" which in my dictionary means no dibs.

If there were doubts in goods being offered, then those newbies should've could've researched my SN and looked at my join date. I've never gotten over on anybody or intend to as long as I'm part of CL.

I priced it for a quick sale. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

D
I understand it was priced for a quick sale. I was more than ready to send the money but I wanted to see the picture of it first just to make sure its the actual product as in condition wise and to make sure its purple (not blue, black, green, or some other color). I was just waiting for the picture before I sent it but never received it. second even tho i have only 262 post im not a newbie. you should look at the date I joined. I dont doubt your credentials I just wanted to see a pic of the actual product which i was told i would get by mms or picture text from your cell that I never got. its water under the bridge now but that was my point of view. I was told I would get a picture text which i never got.
Old 12-30-09, 10:40 AM
DJ420
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Vertex GS3
I understand it was priced for a quick sale. I was more than ready to send the money but I wanted to see the picture of it first just to make sure its the actual product as in condition wise and to make sure its purple (not blue, black, green, or some other color). I was just waiting for the picture before I sent it but never received it. second even tho i have only 262 post im not a newbie. you should look at the date I joined. I dont doubt your credentials I just wanted to see a pic of the actual product which i was told i would get by mms or picture text from your cell that I never got. its water under the bridge now but that was my point of view. I was told I would get a picture text which i never got.
I was told the same thing.. in fact the OP asked for my cell to send a 'pic text' of the items, and then used said # to solicit me into trading my full navigation system, hard drive, AND DVD player and wires, for the sways. When I declined, I still never received the pics, and the item was sold.
I dont refer to post count or join dates for sales reliability purposes.. that is best left for seller ratings/feedback. With 1 transaction in 5 years, and not delivering on a pic request.. how should I feel safe buying from you anyhow? I haven't even hit 100 posts yet, and I have 5 successful transactions (2 awaiting feedback), 1 for over $1000. I digress.. just making sure we are all on the same page here.
Old 12-30-09, 02:21 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJ420
I was told the same thing.. in fact the OP asked for my cell to send a 'pic text' of the items, and then used said # to solicit me into trading my full navigation system, hard drive, AND DVD player and wires, for the sways. When I declined, I still never received the pics, and the item was sold.
I dont refer to post count or join dates for sales reliability purposes.. that is best left for seller ratings/feedback. With 1 transaction in 5 years, and not delivering on a pic request.. how should I feel safe buying from you anyhow? I haven't even hit 100 posts yet, and I have 5 successful transactions (2 awaiting feedback), 1 for over $1000. I digress.. just making sure we are all on the same page here.
Sorry if I'm too busy to send the pic to you bc I'm busy taking care of my number priority which is my two kids. I was only offering you and opportunity to get what you want and what I thought I wanted by offering you a trade.

I even said in my post I'll add cash on my end. And FYI, I've met many cool mebers through the years and have bought and sold over a dozen items. I've never asked for a feedback bc that's how smooth it went.

You would only leave a feedback if there was an issue. I never left feedbacks unless someone left one for me first nor asked for one until this one.

Just for future reference, take this to PM's so not to convolute the thread.
Old 12-31-09, 05:18 AM
DJ420
Pole Position

Originally Posted by dj420
i digress..
. . . . . . . . . . .