For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-09, 09:52 PM
RUSSOM
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit

I had it on my car (99 GS400) for about 10k miles. No damage, like new condition. Red calipers, slotted rotors. I removed the kit when I had to put the stock wheels back on b/c I gave the car to my wife several years ago. I just bought her something else and got "my" car back, but the wheels are long gone so I have nothing that will fit over these any more. Tirerack has this kit listed at $3321. I'll take $2300.

NEW PRICE $1950!!

Guys, this is a smoking deal on a BREMBO GT kit for our cars!!

Last edited by RUSSOM; 12-03-09 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-06-09, 09:55 PM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

wrong section. try the for sale department
Old 11-06-09, 10:03 PM
LexFather

Moved here. Do you have someone who can vouch for you?

4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.

Old 11-06-09, 10:14 PM
RUSSOM
Driver

1SICKLEX, I sent you a pm also, but I just thought of something else. Todd at Assaultech knows me very well. He's actually the person that originally told me about this forum. I'll send him an e-mail with a link, he's seen the kit too.
Old 11-07-09, 07:26 AM
RUSSOM
Driver

The kit is at my office. I'll get some pics Monday and post up.
Old 11-09-09, 09:24 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

just so you know jeff, just sold his kit for HELLA cheaper than this. i think he wanted 1k for front, one 1k for rear

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...brake-kit.html
Old 11-09-09, 10:21 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

^^ Those are Rotora, not Brembo

I'd take Brembo over Rotora any day of the week.
Old 11-09-09, 10:46 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GSteg
^^ Those are Rotora, not Brembo

I'd take Brembo over Rotora any day of the week.
+1. Absolutely.
Old 11-09-09, 11:45 AM
1GStoEnvy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sakataj
just so you know jeff, just sold his kit for HELLA cheaper than this. i think he wanted 1k for front, one 1k for rear

imo.... there is a BIG difference between Italian quality products and Chinese/Taiwaneses quality products.... i would trade my "Stoptech" + $$$ for "Brembo" any day... you can give me a set of "Rotora" for free and i won't even put it on my car.. i'd just sell it....
to the OP for some quality parts that you don't see that often now and days since they're so many china companies making copies of everything that can get their hands on and selling it for 1/4 of the price....
Old 11-09-09, 01:23 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Neo
+1. Absolutely.
+2, no question.
Old 11-09-09, 02:35 PM
AssaulTECH
Driver

I will vouch for Robert. He is a trustworthy individual.
Old 11-09-09, 02:53 PM
kyang91
Lexus Champion

Can we see some pics?
Old 11-09-09, 05:54 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj

like comparing a lexus to a kia.... at least you got another +1 post count

in for pics...
Old 11-10-09, 09:50 AM
RUSSOM
Driver

Here are some pics. In one of these you'll see how much pad is left. Those are the orig. pads with the kit, I may not have even had them on 10k miles.

Thanks for the vouch Todd
Attached Thumbnails For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1816.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1817.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1818.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1819.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1820.jpg  

Old 11-10-09, 10:01 AM
RUSSOM
Driver

Here are the rest. Notice too that there are not even any surface fractures in the rotors. This car has always been a street car for my wife and myself.

It is worth mentioning, with regard to the Chinese castings that are on the market, that on our race cars if we HAVE to buy a Chinese reproduction factory size 1 pc. replacement they will typically fail in only 1 weekend, and I mean fail as in not just surface fractures, but fail to the point of fractures large enough to catch a finger nail or a crack completely through. The USA or Canadian cast products will typically last between 3 to 4 weekends depending on driver.

I appreciate you guys taking a look and recognizing the difference between brake manufacturers.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1822.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1823.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1826.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1827.jpg   For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit-img_1828.jpg  

Quick Reply: For Sale Brembo GT Kit 355mm Big Brake Kit