handoverfi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

back up need this gone!!
Old 06-11-10, 03:04 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

ok i need to fx my car and my insurance and the other parties insurance isnt covering this i really dont know the condition of the air cups or shocks but the cups were all function before and after it was loaded on the flat bed. either way you are still getting a deal even if you have to replace some of the parts. this kit retails for about 3000 shipped im selling for 1650 shipped now!!! need it gone!!!
Old 06-13-10, 07:10 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Damn no one wants this suspension??? Back up this is priced to sell!!
Old 06-13-10, 10:21 AM
richie3888
Pole Position

Take it out of the car already and take pic. So everybody knows what they will be getting. I'm pretty interested but kinda iffy on you don't really know if the accident affected in any way. POST PICTURE!!!
Old 06-13-10, 10:49 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Well I have been waiting on insurance or the other guy and I have locals who wantto see it on the car so please don't rush me! They will be off this week. So I'll keep ya updated
Old 06-14-10, 03:49 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Up price is quite firm and I'm sure the kit may have a few damaged parts. I will find out today if the shop has looked at it to see what is wrong. For the price you can buy they spare parts you need. This kit from what my old shop say runs 3k shipped so this isn't a bad deal
Old 06-14-10, 04:33 AM
vinhtrandi
Driver

Originally Posted by handoverfi
Pm me or email me xxjustimajin03xx@gmail.com . I waited a month Nd half for this to come in. O and I got the deluxe kit! Here is a a description from there site and you can see what it comes with in the link.

The Air Tank Cylinder System is a coilover upgrade set installed with a private cylinder on top of each coilover to control the raise and down of the coilovers.
With a air tank cylinder you can raise or drop your car in a range of
40mm - 60mm with a touch of button.

Like any other coilover upgrades, it improves handling performance by stronger suspension and lowering your car.
With the cylinder applied with the coilover, it does not affect the performance of the handling.

The great thing about this system is that in every coilover upgrade, and lowering car. The problem is to avoid many odd road conditions, such as parking lot bumps, basements, or pot holes. With a touch of a button,
you can raise up your car to max of 60mm to drive over these odd road conditions.

This system is fully Plug & Play, so you don't have to modified as the complicated hydarulic system.

The following is our Car-Fit list, and we are still trying to make more kits for other car models.Please email us, if you have any questions regarding to any car makes

http://www.airforce-sus.com/airtank.htm

I'm looking to get 2600 shipped including paypal fees. It's a nice kit and does what it's designed for. I'll post pix later tomorrow morning.

Thanks for looking and I will not bother with offers on the I just want 2600 shipped and I'm pretty firm on that.
Thanks again for looking

EDIT*

Here is a video of sn SC with a cup kit. this is exactly how long it takes mine to lower and raise up. sorry i dont have an actual video of my car but i found this on youtube and its exactly the same as mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vk64iXm8fE

UPDATE

well im seriously selling this suspension now. i got into another damn accident today while i was driving. my damn ball joint snapped and im SO SICK of spending my money on freaking maintenance on this damn car. i want to enjoy it and spend money on upgrading it and not dumping 1000s of dollars on making it look the same way it did before a damn wreck or whatever. i got rear ended yesterday and today this crap happens. my stock suspension is going back on. as far as condition of this suspension i dont know and i dont care....

NEW PRICE 1650 shipped firm no lowballing. you will get the tank compressor and 4 coilovers with the cups and the wrenches. You pay shipping and paypal cost.

dont PM me asking whats the lowest ill take or offer me 1200 1300 1000 or anything. You will be ignored!
how about the 4 solenoids, switch panel, and the hoses
Old 06-14-10, 06:25 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by vinhtrandi
how about the 4 solenoids, switch panel, and the hoses
I'm sorry you get pretty much everything I have include alll that stuff. Only thing is I'll let my other shop take it out for me bc I don't know how. So lmk
Old 06-22-10, 05:36 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

back up.. with new pix!!
Old 06-22-10, 05:39 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Sorry, you've exceeded the max bumps allowed. Can relist this again after 15 days on July 7.