New Supra TT front brakes/Rotora rear rotors

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-08, 12:30 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Supra TT front brakes/Rotora rear rotors

Everything I have listed is brand new in the box, never used or tampered with.

Ok so I was gonna keep these for my supra and sell the old ones but after just spending 28 grand on this supra build , I need to get some cash my way. So Im gonna go ahead and offer them up for sale. I know I had these advertised before and changed my mind but this time Im sure I wanna sell em.

I have 2 front calipers(black) , Rotora drilled/slotted rotors, wear indicator kit, and the shim kit. Price is 700 shipped on the CALIPERS or $900 shipped for everything.

I also have rotora rotors for the rear that match the front. They are for 98-05 gs300/400/430. price is $225 shipped. They are still sealed in the package. And I do have the oem pads for the rear for $40 plus shipping.

There is NO wear and tear on these calipers, the glare from the finish and flash makes it look weird but be assured these are in MINT condition

Last edited by UGKkllr; 10-10-08 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-04-08, 07:01 PM
Lettuce
Lexus Champion

low post count, anyone vouch for you?

For front and rear?

and will fit with no problems a 00 GS3
Old 10-04-08, 08:03 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

What zip are you in?
Old 10-04-08, 09:20 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Lettuce
low post count, anyone vouch for you?

For front and rear?

and will fit with no problems a 00 GS3

I have a high post count since april, not to mention I have sold thousands of dollars worth of parts on here over the last few months with no complaints whatsoever. Check out my other for sale threads. Someone wired me 2 grand into my bank account for wheels/tires and received them in perfect condition within a week. And yes I have everything for front and rear for a 2gs. These front calipers dont work with stock wheels of course. I forgot to mention I also have the rear oem pads and they are included at the package price.

Im in 22193, woodbridge VA
Old 10-07-08, 06:06 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

price Lowered On Calipers, Now $650 Shipped!!!!
Old 10-07-08, 06:58 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ZippyGuy
What zip are you in?
What zip are you in?

Intersted
Old 10-07-08, 10:54 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

22193. Need these gone soon. This is THE best deal you will ever see on brand new never installed TT calipers. Cant believe these arent gone yet. I was turnin down ppl for 700 back when I changed my mind bout sellin em a few months ago.
Old 10-08-08, 02:50 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

still have the brake line kit? any pics? is it steel braided? for front/rear brake lines? and price? pm sent
Old 10-08-08, 11:31 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

PM answered. Shippin the brake line kit, rear rotora rotors, as well as rear oem pads back to carson tommorow to exchange it for supra stuff so this is the last chance on that stuff. paypal is lastttrane@yahoo.com if you want any of the mentioned items. If I dont see payment by tommorow afternoon its all gettin exchanged.
Old 10-09-08, 08:26 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

got any pics of the front/rear rotora rotors? and wear indicator kit, i would only need shim kit if i get the calipers correct? i may take this whole thing also but right now im def getting the lines. ok payment being sent for brake lines.
Old 10-09-08, 01:22 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Brake lines sold to sakataj The rotors are sealed in the boxes, I can take pics of the boxes but if you wanna see what they look like just check them out thru google, heres a pic below. They do cost a fortune to ship so the price is pretty good considering they are new in the box. I can wait to ship the brake lines till you decide if you want more parts from me, or I can ship em out tommorow, gotta ship out this grill I just sold tommorow anyways. Just lemme know via PM. Gonna throw the calipers on ebay in the next few days and send the rear rotors back to carson for an exchange so jump on this. And ya u just need the shim kit which I can include unless you want em to be noisy when u brake , the wear indicator kit is nice to have too tho. BTW man your black GS looks effin sick, post sum pics of it!!

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/r...9.html?image=0
Old 10-09-08, 02:15 PM
JamesG
Driver

I can vouch i bought a $200 grill from him and he shipped it well wrapped and good communication.

Old 10-09-08, 02:16 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

yeah i just got off the phone with him. seems like a good guy. i will be able to vouch soon after we finish our transactions! just waiting on the new pics of the shim kit and wear indicator kit and prices on the f/r rotors and if the supra fronts will fit. thanks i havent done to much im still pondering the jet technology supercharger for the car and im still searching for the rims i want but i will have all audio done soon and the tints all day! mainly just keeping her stock or close to stock. i spend most time inside so thats where im focusing and how she rides!
Old 10-09-08, 03:03 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by JamesG
I can vouch i bought a $200 grill from him and he shipped it well wrapped and good communication.

Thanks for the vouch James, glad to hear it came in good shape. Took me forever to bubblewrap that sucker.

Just finished packing the brake kit in a box with sum bubble wrap as well and its ready to go out tommorow as promised along with the abflug I just sold. I will get the other pics you requested up later this evening. Waitin for my buddy whos a lexus service manager to call me back so I can find out bout those front calipers for ya. I'll be in touch.

If anyone else wants to buy parts now would be a good time as Im tryin to make one trip to UPS this week to get everything out the door.
Old 10-11-08, 03:04 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

how much for the rotors and wear indicator?? and do you have pads? i already have the BBK!

thanks

Quick Reply: New Supra TT front brakes/Rotora rear rotors