New Supra TT front brakes/Rotora rear rotors

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-08, 09:16 AM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

which rotors ? front or rear ? And I do have rear pads, I dont have front pads tho. I decided I dont wanna seperate the wear indicator kit or the shim kit, just too much trouble to drive to UPS for something so small. Im gonna include those items with whoever buys the complete front kit. So if you buy the calipers and front rotors then you get that stuff thrown in for free. The rotors cost at least 700 new and the rotors were 350 new. So by the time you factor in the wear kit, shim kit and shipping for everything , you're saving around $300 easy. I still cant believe this didnt already sell. I must have had at least 5 ppl who wanted it when I decided to keep it all a few months ago. I had a sale pending on the rear rotors and pads so I didnt ship em back to carson but then I never heard back from that buyer. Theres way too many flakey buyers on this site, more so then any other forum I have ever sold parts on. Please dont PM me and say youre sending me payment unless youre gonna follow thru, this is gettin old fast. Im too busy for that kinda stuff.
Old 10-13-08, 08:13 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

i will take the rotors but i think its gonna be thurs or fri before i will/can paypal u the $. ordered a supercharger for my bike and trying to hide from the old lady the mods im doing to the car as well!
Old 10-13-08, 09:20 AM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sakataj
i will take the rotors but i think its gonna be thurs or fri before i will/can paypal u the $. ordered a supercharger for my bike and trying to hide from the old lady the mods im doing to the car as well!
Oh man how you gonna hide that?? I'll hold on to em till then for ya. Lemme know when the brake kit arrives also so I know you got it.
Old 10-13-08, 12:11 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

i dunno but i will find a way! hahaha ok i got the brake line kit today. in perfect condition and just as described.....so now i can happily vouch for you! do u have a page on the feedback forum? i'll let you know this week about them
Old 10-13-08, 12:14 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

http://sr1.clublexus.com/forums/show...72#post3913772
Old 10-13-08, 05:01 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

thanks for the feedback. Nice to see someone appreciates a good deal. Glad you got the brake lines so fast too. DHL ships so much faster then UPS on the east coast. I just listed the calipers on ebay so get em now while you can, they wont last long.
Old 10-19-08, 11:12 PM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

to the top cuz my supra still needs work, so someone help my cause by buying these purdy shiney calipers. I'll throw in the shim kit!