Cleaning out the garage... GS wood stuff

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-08, 09:29 PM
istundra
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockero28
Huh.......??? Overspray?? What do you mean by that? Is that a common problem?? Or are you tal;king about paint or what??? Not sure why you ask that, but no overspray I know of..
I just wanted to check for paint overspray. And tabs are good? No leaks?
Old 03-24-08, 03:29 PM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stuff

Originally Posted by istundra
I just wanted to check for paint overspray. And tabs are good? No leaks?
Ok, well there is nothing wrong with them I just simply bought a new set and so I don't need these... I tend to buy all the little things here and there. Just to get a fresh set. They are not cheap though, so it's a fairly good price conidering they are in great shape..

Thanks,
Old 03-25-08, 10:54 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If the PIAA 85w H3 bulbs are still for sale, I will PayPal you the $40. The bulbs have never been touched or handled on the glass, right?
-Will
Old 03-25-08, 10:57 PM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Default stuff

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
If the PIAA 85w H3 bulbs are still for sale, I will PayPal you the $40. The bulbs have never been touched or handled on the glass, right?
-Will
No they have not. I don't have a car that uses that application or I may keep it. Add $7 shipping and send it lexguy1971@yahoo.com Don't forget to add the address.. Will go out tomorrow morning if paid by then.

thanks

Rock
Old 03-25-08, 11:05 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

No they have not. I don't have a car that uses that application or I may keep it. Add $7 shipping and send it lexguy1971@yahoo.com Don't forget to add the address.. Will go out tomorrow morning if paid by then.

thanks

Rock

O.K. $47 coming your way through PayPal. What part of Cali are you from. I'm in the Bay Area. San Bruno to be exact.
-Will
Old 03-25-08, 11:32 PM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Default stuff

Ok, cool. Thanks.. Oh and I'm in LA.

Rock
Old 03-25-08, 11:35 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Ok, cool. Thanks.. Oh and I'm in LA.

Rock

O.K. Thanks Rock. Should see 'em in a couple of days then.

-Will

Btw, are you going to ToyotaFest.
Old 03-26-08, 06:47 AM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Default stuff

PIAAS SOLD AND GING OUT THS MORNING> along with the other 2 items that were sold.

Thanks,
rock
Old 03-27-08, 11:10 PM
GS400_415
Driver School Candidate

Question

Here is the K&N filter.. I am not certain as to the model #.. but it is new, I never used it. My zendo is in whittier...
Where in Cal. you stay at, am interested in the K&N filter and does it fit a GS400
Old 03-27-08, 11:12 PM
GS400_415
Driver School Candidate

Where in CAL you stay, does the K&N filter fits a GS400 and am interested on the lights too.
Old 03-28-08, 08:31 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

here are the PIAAs H3

I finally got the "PIAA H3 85w" bulbs in the mail today.

HOWEVER!!!!!!
I opened it up and what I saw FCUKIN' PISSED me off.

Rockero, I hope this is just an honest mistake 'cause this kind of shiat is not tollerated here.

This came in the mail

Upon further and closer review.
This was what this fool sent in the PIAA packaging.

Koito 55w bulbs, USED at that! WTF!!!!!!!!!

If anyone else bought from this fool, BEWARE!!!!!!!

Mods, you need to intervene!!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-08, 08:58 PM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Angry Piaa

Yo loudmouth.....

First of all. You have no right to insult me like that on the forums. That is very lowclass and judging from your post and choice language, I can see how you think. The truth is it is an honest mistake. I know nothing about those bulbs as I posted if you would have actually read it!!! I do not know how they connect, or to what. I posted them to the best of my knowledge. That it. I am not a fraud and you are the fool for doing this. I have been on the forums for a looong time and have met many of the members. All you had to do was email me like ANY responsible and educated person would. Tell me what the problem is.... tell me you are upset fine, but respectfully. You are no one to me to call me out like that without talking to me first. This is idiotic and uncalled for. I would have gladly apologized for the error and issued you a refund without even bothering to ask you to send me back the bulbs if in fact that are not usable. I understand I probably shold have taken them out and posted a picture, just like you could have asked to see a picture out of the package. Either way... you need to apologize for this classless post you did. I will gladly refund you and ask you to keep or throw away those bulbs if in fact they do nhot work. Got it?

Rock
Old 03-28-08, 09:08 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Woah woah woah.... lets all calm down a little bit here. Im sure we can get this figured out. Rock, how will you be making a refund to Will?
Old 03-28-08, 09:22 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Yo loudmouth.....

First of all. You have no right to insult me like that on the forums. That is very lowclass and judging from your post and choice language, I can see how you think. The truth is it is an honest mistake. I know nothing about those bulbs as I posted if you would have actually read it!!! I do not know how they connect, or to what. I posted them to the best of my knowledge. That it. I am not a fraud and you are the fool for doing this. I have been on the forums for a looong time and have met many of the members. All you had to do was email me like ANY responsible and educated person would. Tell me what the problem is.... tell me you are upset fine, but respectfully. You are no one to me to call me out like that without talking to me first. This is idiotic and uncalled for. I would have gladly apologized for the error and issued you a refund without even bothering to ask you to send me back the bulbs if in fact that are not usable. I understand I probably shold have taken them out and posted a picture, just like you could have asked to see a picture out of the package. Either way... you need to apologize for this classless post you did. I will gladly refund you and ask you to keep or throw away those bulbs if in fact they do nhot work. Got it?

Rock

First of all you have no right to sell something and send something completely different and "not as described". I too have been on this forum for a lOOOONG time and have never met someone as dishonest as you. I OWE YOU NO APPOLOGIES. You would be as pissed as me if you paid for something that was clearly described and got something completely different. I even reiterated in your post in the classifieds that "If the PIAA 85w H3 bulbs are still for sale, I will PayPal you the $40." What I recieved is NOT what you discribed. That my friend is FRAUD and dishonest. Ignorance is no excuse. If you do not know what you are selling then you should ask for help. Btw, I did in fact send you a PM.
Old 03-28-08, 09:38 PM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Default Piaa

First of all... I am not refunding anyone that insults me and disrespects me. He acts like he sent me a freaking payment for $1000!!!!! If blowing $40 is going to put him in the poorhouse.. he consider going to a store and buying them there for the retail price. As I stated. It was an honest mistake. My mistake because I merely looked at the package, it was a PIAA... I looked at the bulbs at the bulbs to make sure they were not broken or messed up, which they weren't. I STATED I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THOSE BULBS OTHER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT ACCORDING TO THE PACKAGE. I owned it... An honest mistake. If it had been me.. I would be be pissed as well.. HOWEVER!!!! I am smart enough to know that mistakes happen. I will always make communication with courtesy and respect. If after that.. the seller will not cooperate or ignores me all together... Then I would have to figuire out what to do and yeah, I guess I MIGHT resort to his attitude and definately be pissed. But I doubt you would ever see me post something as classless as what he did for all to see without giving me a chance to fix it and apologize. So if he wants to apologize and admit he jumped the gun and he's wrong... I will accept the apology and gladly refund him via paypal. Who does not think this is fair??????????????????? Who thinks I am wrong and he is right?? Damn!!! I am pissed.

Quick Reply: Cleaning out the garage... GS wood stuff