FS: GS signal mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-07, 11:58 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't, they are amber led and if you really need a pic I will take one just for you Shawn
Old 08-23-07, 01:47 AM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who made these? what brand?
Old 08-23-07, 03:12 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Indio
This is how they look installed.

HMMMMM....those aren't the ones you are selling....plus, that pic isn't a
2GS.

I meant take pics of the actual cover you are selling.....fitted over YOUR actual 2GS side mirrors (from various angles).

Does it cover the entire 2GS side mirror? I think any potential buyer would like to know this.

Last edited by PHML; 08-23-07 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-23-07, 07:08 AM
AristoPra
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by PHML
2GS.

I meant take pics of the actual cover you are selling.....fitted over YOUR actual 2GS side mirrors (from various angles).

Does it cover the entire 2GS side mirror? I think any potential buyer would like to know this.
Yup, x2!
Old 08-23-07, 12:01 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

2GS.

Are you interested or nothing better to do? The pics at the top of the page is what I'm selling, I assumed most of you guys were somewhat familiar with these kits, they are all pretty much the same, the drivers side is nearly perfect, the passenger side needs extra work by the body shop.
Old 08-23-07, 01:18 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Pics for those that requested.

Drivers side:

Passenger side:

Old 08-23-07, 06:33 PM
IS300eR
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IS300eR
who made these? what brand?
still not answered...
Old 08-23-07, 09:48 PM
GQD_GS4
Lexus Test Driver

Are you interested or nothing better to do? The pics at the top of the page is what I'm selling, I assumed most of you guys were somewhat familiar with these kits, they are all pretty much the same, the drivers side is nearly perfect, the passenger side needs extra work by the body shop.
Indio,

PHML is a moderator, and i thus highly doubt that he means any disrespect. He's simply voicing concerns that perhaps himself and other potential buyers would want addressed.
Old 08-24-07, 03:04 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Indio,

I was interested in how these fit. Obviously, I asked the right questions. Thanks for finally fessing up that.... "the passenger side needs extra work by the body shop". You left that major detail out of your original post.

Good luck with the sale.

Pete
Old 08-24-07, 03:25 AM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Since PHML is a moderator but involved in this topic, other moderators will keep an eye out.

Word of advice. Don't talk back to a moderator.
Old 08-24-07, 08:45 AM
olddog
Pole Position

Default hey

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Since PHML is a moderator but involved in this topic, other moderators will keep an eye out.

i don't believe this is a great advice and i apologize in advance if am interpreting it wrongly but why can't he talk back to a moderator?
its not like we are running some superiority military forum here. everyone has a right to voice back their opinions no matter what status they carry. Although it is very important that we all have to be decent, modest, honest and kind in our approaches to others.
i totally understand PHML's point when he asked those questions and even i knew in advance that he was asking them for the best interest of potential buyers and members but how is it advicable not to talk back to a moderator?

Last edited by olddog; 08-24-07 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-24-07, 10:17 AM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by olddog
i don't believe this is a great advice and i apologize in advance am interpreting it wrongly but why can't he talk back to a moderator?
its not like we are running some superiority military forum here. everyone has a right to voice back their opinions no matter what status they carry. Although it is very important that we all have to be decent, modest, honest and kind in our approaches to others.
i totally understand PHML's point when he asked those questions and even i knew in advance knews that he was asking them for the best interest of potential buyers and members but how is it advicable not to talk back to a moderator?
I agree, it's not like regular members are kids and moderators are our parents. I understand where you're coming from but to tell one person not to talk back to another is belittling. We should all show respect for one another when posting and what not but we all have freedom of speech and expression.
Old 08-24-07, 11:58 AM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Indio,

I was interested in how these fit. Obviously, I asked the right questions. Thanks for finally fessing up that.... "the passenger side needs extra work by the body shop". You left that major detail out of your original post.

Good luck with the sale.

Pete

Pete,

To my knowledge there are no signal mirrors that don't have this issue, so not an intentional omission but as stated in my earlier post I assumed anyone interested would have known this, sorry for the confusion.
Old 08-24-07, 12:10 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CK6Speed

Don't talk back to a moderator? Who do you think you are? Oh yeah, a moderator, bro, I have bought and sold here for years without issue so you are way out of line, since you want to be the forum police why not enforce the rule against members who have no intention of buying anything but post senseless remarks like the one by Lkn4aGS on page one, that's a huge problem in the classifieds, that would be a good start Mr. moderator.
Old 08-24-07, 05:42 PM
AristoPra
Lead Lap

Don't talk back to a moderator? Who do you think you are? Oh yeah, a moderator, bro, I have bought and sold here for years without issue so you are way out of line, since you want to be the forum police why not enforce the rule against members who have no intention of buying anything but post senseless remarks like the one by Lkn4aGS on page one, that's a huge problem in the classifieds, that would be a good start Mr. moderator.
My bad bro, but I was interested and since the fitment issue has been brought up, I no longer am. My goodness, I was simply agreeing with PHML's request for pics, hence the post of x2 with a simple smiley icon. You sir need to ease up! Good luck with the sale!

Last edited by AristoPra; 08-24-07 at 05:51 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: GS signal mirrors