Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-07, 07:51 PM
gspimped
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO

It's all SOLD, thanks everyone!

I'm trading the Sexy Lexy for a Toyota Tacoma so this stuff has got to go since the dealer wont give me anything for it.
All of this was bought about two months ago and is in excellent to new condition, and if you dont like my price shot me a REASONABLE offer!
I would like local but that never works so shipping is NOT included, we'll have to work that out depending on how much you want, and where you live!
If your worried I'm not honest I can link you to my ebay account and you can see my feedback, and I have paypal which I can link you as well, so you can trust me, I promise!
Here we go...

Chrome Door handles, the real ones, not the stick on ones, the real replacement ones, the Genuine Aristo Toyota ones that actually mean good quality.
$220 SOLD

Chrome Trunk Bar, Genuine Toyota Aristo, real replacement not just the stick on sticker, the whole thing, unbolt the old and on with the new.
$100 SOLD

Chrome Aristo Lexus grill, not the fake shiney chrome one that most people have the real one that actually fits, and it actually has the chrome L as well!
$200

UPDATE: Just noticed today when I was cleaning and wrapping up the front clear bumper lights, it seems the sun and the cheap plastic used have made for a bad combination. On the inside it looks like burn marks, on both. Never noticed when they were on the car but close up right next to your eye you can see them. Thought I'd mention that because it would matter to me!

Clear LED tail lights, outer and inner, and the front bottom side bumper ones as well. No sense in splitting them up unless you only want some of them, than let me know. They also have LED red light bulbs that I bought for it that I'll throw in. These are the chrome and clear ones and they look really nice, and they fit very well which surprised me too! They do cause your tail light indicator to go on in the dash console though, because they are missing one light that the stock ones have, but I didnt care because they work just like the stock ones but look sooooo much better. They tails dont leak that I can see and the front one seem to fog up once in awhile but what are you going to do. So the price is for both outer tails, the inner tails, the front clear bumpers, and the led bulbs, let me know if you only want one or two!
$300

Like I said shipping will be determined by location, or if we work out a price than that works for me. I have original boxes for all of this so they will be sent safe! Remember the prices are starting, you can negotiate! I'm in a hurry to move these.

Check out my other post on my rims!!!
Attached Thumbnails Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO-craigslistrear.jpg  

Last edited by gspimped; 07-31-07 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-18-07, 07:52 PM
gspimped
Driver

Default Another pic

Another picture
Attached Thumbnails Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO-sexolexo.jpg  
Old 07-18-07, 07:52 PM
gspimped
Driver

Default another

another picture
Attached Thumbnails Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO-sexolexo-1-.jpg  
Old 07-18-07, 07:53 PM
gspimped
Driver

Default another

how about another one
Attached Thumbnails Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO-gs40016.jpg  

Last edited by gspimped; 07-18-07 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-18-07, 07:54 PM
gspimped
Driver

Default another

yeah I got more
Attached Thumbnails Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO-sexolexo-7-.jpg  
Old 07-18-07, 07:55 PM
gspimped
Driver

Default one more

one more of the grill. I got tons more if you want anymore, just email me!
Attached Thumbnails Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO-sexolexo-10-.jpg  
Old 07-18-07, 11:34 PM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

im interested, but just in the trunk bar... where you located in FL? im in Orlando...

Last edited by ARISTOh; 07-19-07 at 12:09 AM.
Old 07-19-07, 11:51 AM
gspimped
Driver

Default Location

I live near the Ellenton Outlet mall, near Bradenton, about 20 minutes north of Sarasota and about 40 minutes south of Tampa.
Old 07-19-07, 12:32 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are very close to me. I live off Erie. Are the chrome handles off the car?
Old 07-19-07, 12:47 PM
lexluger71
Pole Position

i'll take the clear side markers , are you far from leesburg, or i can mail you a check or money order how much you want.

Last edited by lexluger71; 07-19-07 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-19-07, 01:28 PM
gspimped
Driver

This is in reply to both postings above:

1.Everything is off the car and sitting in the original boxes that the stuff came in.

2.I have no idea where that is to be honest. You just want the front bumper lights or the rear lights?
Old 07-19-07, 04:10 PM
bigL
Pole Position

Illl take the inner tailights if youre willing to seperate.
Old 07-19-07, 04:42 PM
gspimped
Driver

I'm going to try and sell all the lights as a set for right now. If I get offers on each pair on its own than I'll split them up.
Old 07-19-07, 05:08 PM
chrispy

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts

If I buy the chrome handles, does anyone want to buy the outers of them? I just want the inner chrome pieces.
Old 07-19-07, 05:25 PM
lexluger71
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gspimped
This is in reply to both postings above:

1.Everything is off the car and sitting in the original boxes that the stuff came in.

2.I have no idea where that is to be honest. You just want the front bumper lights or the rear lights?
2. you are not selling the side markers seperate, near orlando

Quick Reply: Aristo Chrome Door Handles, Trunk Bar, Grill Clear LED Tails, clear lights OBO