98 gs parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-06, 09:34 PM
olddog
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 98 gs parts for sale

got a lot of interir parts from buddie's car. selling these parts. shipping costs will be provided upon inquiry. pm me or send e-mail to olddog@yorku.ca
The following parts are for sale.

1.driver seat with headrest(mint condition, fully functional) asking $250 or OBO(also wiling to part headrests
2.passenger seat with headrest(mint condition, fullyfunctional)asking $250 or OBO also willing to part headrests
3.back seat with headrest(mint condition) asking $250 or OBO
4.wooden shift ****(replaced stock) asking $70 or OBO
5.steering wheel(stock) asking $120 or OBO
6. stock headunit with cd changer in glove compartment asking $200 or OBO
7. all four doors are complete with door panel and available in perfect conditon. (except that front passenger actuator was removed for me ) asking $350 each or OBO( also willing to part the door panels , switches, actuators from doors)
8. visors(mint condition)$20 each

remember prices are highly negotiable and there are lots of parts available and are willing to be stripped.let me know if anybody needs any little parts or anything else that can be taken off the car. Ask for parts not listed and i'll reply whether available or not.

Last edited by oldog; 06-28-06 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-28-06, 10:26 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey, is that car a black interior or tan?
Old 06-29-06, 04:31 AM
stom
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any pics?

- Of the front driver's seat
- Stereo head unit
Old 06-29-06, 04:48 AM
black_gs99
Lead Lap

Default parts............

What color is the shift ****? i also live in toronto can i meet up with you to see some of the other parts.
Old 06-29-06, 06:47 AM
Deaira1
Driver School Candidate

Default Thank You, Thank You

Thanks Oldog,
I received the seatbelts and fuse box you sent to me, everything was in the box. You are a life saver because I would have paid triple from the dealer. I am making a complete list of items i think I would need.
Dre
Old 06-29-06, 07:50 AM
olddog
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default gs parts

hi guys
interior is tan.
and black gs the car is located in chicago and not in toronto. entire interior is flawless; seats, head unit etc. will try to post pics of interior asap. i am replying now with my phone so i cannot attach pics.
letme know
Old 06-29-06, 08:42 AM
stom
Rookie

Default Mileage

Any idea what the mileage was on the tan interior GS? Was this car totaled in an accident?
Old 06-29-06, 08:52 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

PLEASE read the rules posted at the top of this forum... the title says 'Classified Forum Rules - MUST READ BEFORE POSTING ITEMS FOR SALE"

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204667
Car Part Outs
There are two authorized vendors that can part out cars (Aliga and RJ Distrib). Other than the vendors, only established CL members with more than 500 posts and greater than one year of membership are allowed to part out a car, and only under certain circumstances as defined below. Part outs should be posted in the appropriate model classified forum, not vehicles classifieds.

a) Multiple vehicle part-outs are not allowed.... it's a one time event meant for a Lexus that is disabled due to accident or one you've bought to use major pieces on your own car and are selling the rest. Buying a car specifically to part it out here is reserved for the two vendors above.
b) All individual part sales and prices should be posted on the forum so we know no one is getting ripped off by sales of the same item to other members and there is no auction activity.
c) No price gouging
d) Unknown / lightly known member partouts: Due to several scams run on members, these are no longer allowed. Recent joiners, don't even try. If you've had problems following classified forum rules in the past your partout may also be closed.
e) Planning on buying a parts car and taking future orders to sell parts of it? Absolutely not allowed. If you can't support the purchase of the parts car for without the forum support, don't buy it or plan on pre-selling parts here.
See the minumum 1 year / 500 post rule and #D. You can have well established CL members PM with a 'vouch' for you and I'll consider re-opening this post. I'm also concerned this is 'for a friend' and about the two different city thing and will need some clarity around that.

Understand that this action is not an accusation of you, but we've had many prior issues under similar circumstances and have chosen to enact this rule to protect our membership.