FS: Front Coilovers Tein Cs

Old 04-11-06, 02:56 PM
tam4G63
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Front Coilovers Tein Cs

I have 2 front Tein CS (used) laying around. 1998 Gs Models + Make me an offer if interested and prefer to sell locally only, Bay Area, California. Email or pm me, ATX4G63@aol.com. Thanx.

Last edited by tam4G63; 04-11-06 at 04:06 PM.
Old 04-11-06, 03:42 PM
Belshe1993
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Better post a price before mods lock you down. Just an FYI.

Good luck with the sale
Old 04-12-06, 08:31 AM
TedxGS
Pole Position

what happened to your rears?
Old 04-12-06, 01:37 PM
tam4G63
Driver

Nothing that I know of, I just have an xtra set of two front coilovers assembly. I'm currently installing the full set onto my personal vehicle and when bought use it came with 2 xtra fronts.
Old 04-12-06, 02:45 PM
LEXSOOS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tam4G63
Nothing that I know of, I just have an xtra set of two front coilovers assembly. I'm currently installing the full set onto my personal vehicle and when bought use it came with 2 xtra fronts.
Price, price, price
Old 04-12-06, 05:06 PM
tam4G63
Driver

i'm very lean on the price not sure how much there going for. I dunno 200. Not willing to ship locally only.
Old 04-13-06, 08:10 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

i'm very lean on the price not sure how much there going for. I dunno 200. Not willing to ship locally only.

post up a PIC and email me at upstategs@yahoo.com.. you wouldnt be willing to ship these to me if i gave you an extra $50 for shipping?!?! i know it wont cost more then $20 to ship these, i ship out full sets of springs via ups for 18-20 bucks more than a few times already... let me know and i can paypal you today..i want to verify tho since you are relatively new to CL..these things are in perfect working order and come with everything to bolt right up and start riding in a GS 98-05? any damage at all? how many miles were they used for? it seems weird to me that you bought coilovers and someone randomly sent you an "extra" two fronts..im assuming something was wrong with them and they sent them along to you because they werent useful anymore...im willing to pay you immediately if this is a legitimate good deal and you can verify and post a pic, but i dont feel like getting scammed at 11 o clock in the morning by a relatively new user...so since this does sound a little weird, post up the pics atleast and email me like i said - everythings probably fine and dont take this as an insult, just clear it up and get me in my comfort zone and you have a deal.
Old 04-13-06, 08:24 AM
TedxGS
Pole Position

sent u a pm
Old 04-13-06, 12:03 PM
tam4G63
Driver

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
post up a PIC and email me at upstategs@yahoo.com.. you wouldnt be willing to ship these to me if i gave you an extra $50 for shipping?!?! i know it wont cost more then $20 to ship these, i ship out full sets of springs via ups for 18-20 bucks more than a few times already... let me know and i can paypal you today..i want to verify tho since you are relatively new to CL..these things are in perfect working order and come with everything to bolt right up and start riding in a GS 98-05? any damage at all? how many miles were they used for? it seems weird to me that you bought coilovers and someone randomly sent you an "extra" two fronts..im assuming something was wrong with them and they sent them along to you because they werent useful anymore...im willing to pay you immediately if this is a legitimate good deal and you can verify and post a pic, but i dont feel like getting scammed at 11 o clock in the morning by a relatively new user...so since this does sound a little weird, post up the pics atleast and email me like i said - everythings probably fine and dont take this as an insult, just clear it up and get me in my comfort zone and you have a deal.
Reasons why I rather sell it locally and have the buyer inspect it themselves and decide if they would like to purchase it or not. I'm not here to scam no one. And I'm not shipping them, too much of a hassle. I'm not in no hurry in selling them. Just thought someone would need it. Thanx
Old 04-13-06, 12:52 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Reasons why I rather sell it locally and have the buyer inspect it themselves and decide if they would like to purchase it or not. I'm not here to scam no one. And I'm not shipping them, too much of a hassle. I'm not in no hurry in selling them. Just thought someone would need it. Thanx

ok youre not trying to scam, thats good to hear, so, if these things are in fine shape, just tell me how many miles are on them (find out from previous seller if you have to) and post up a pic, i will give you $300 for them if all checks out and theyre in good shape, now thats $100 for shipping...how could you refuse
Old 04-13-06, 03:39 PM
sfkid
Driver School Candidate

email sent. thx
Old 04-13-06, 04:46 PM
GS42NV
Pole Position

something doesnt sound right upstate, if he hasnt already shipped these to you yesterday then i dont know whats wrong with him.

make sure he posts a pic of the coilovers with a national newspaper next to it, or the price you're going to pay for it. that way, you'll be definently sure that those are the coilovers you are getting, and they aren't just someone else's pic.

GL with the sale!

P.S. upstate, where do you plan on getting the other two CS at? plannin on running these in the rear to lift it a lil due to all that junk in your trunk
Old 04-13-06, 08:24 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexus_gs4
something doesnt sound right upstate, if he hasnt already shipped these to you yesterday then i dont know whats wrong with him.

make sure he posts a pic of the coilovers with a national newspaper next to it, or the price you're going to pay for it. that way, you'll be definently sure that those are the coilovers you are getting, and they aren't just someone else's pic.

GL with the sale!

P.S. upstate, where do you plan on getting the other two CS at? plannin on running these in the rear to lift it a lil due to all that junk in your trunk
lol how the hell you know haha