WTB: Front/Rear Bumper and Driver Side Fender

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-06, 04:56 PM
nicola
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: Front/Rear Bumper and Driver Side Fender

Black Onyx in decent condition. I'm in NYC area, will pay to ship.
Old 03-30-06, 07:01 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear bumper

real cheap, you can paint. Needs minor things which can be fixed when prepped for paint.
Old 03-30-06, 08:14 PM
nicola
Driver

Originally Posted by fireballs gs400
real cheap, you can paint. Needs minor things which can be fixed when prepped for paint.
I'm looking for stock painted. Body shops around here are bastards, don't want to deal with them.
Old 04-02-06, 08:53 PM
samster
Pole Position

I have a driverside fender that needs repair i work in a bodyshop and i could even paint it for u if ur willin to take it? i also have a front bumper but the bottom of the bumper has a hole could be fixed with some fiberglass gorilla hair LMK and im local, bodyshops in brooklyn around sunset/parkslope area

oh yea and the reason im selling is i bought the fender from a junkyard and im thinkin bout repairing my old fender since its just alil bit more damage and gettin a couple of bucks back because im still in the process of workin on my car. and let me tell u dont even try to find something in the same color i called up everywhere lookin for used junkparts for the GS very hard to find in junkyards so no matter what ur prolly goin to need to get it painted lol. i could fix the lil stuff on the fender prime prep n paint it for u. the bumper i doubt u wanna work on it if ur not a bodyguy aftermarket bumpers are only about 200$ might aswell get one and have it painted instead if ur lookin for an aftermarket bumper i could also get my hands on one for u

Last edited by samster; 04-02-06 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-03-06, 10:22 AM
nicola
Driver

Originally Posted by samster
I have a driverside fender that needs repair i work in a bodyshop and i could even paint it for u if ur willin to take it? i also have a front bumper but the bottom of the bumper has a hole could be fixed with some fiberglass gorilla hair LMK and im local, bodyshops in brooklyn around sunset/parkslope area

oh yea and the reason im selling is i bought the fender from a junkyard and im thinkin bout repairing my old fender since its just alil bit more damage and gettin a couple of bucks back because im still in the process of workin on my car. and let me tell u dont even try to find something in the same color i called up everywhere lookin for used junkparts for the GS very hard to find in junkyards so no matter what ur prolly goin to need to get it painted lol. i could fix the lil stuff on the fender prime prep n paint it for u. the bumper i doubt u wanna work on it if ur not a bodyguy aftermarket bumpers are only about 200$ might aswell get one and have it painted instead if ur lookin for an aftermarket bumper i could also get my hands on one for u
PM with a price on the fender, painted. I have a front bumper already, it's primed just needs to be painted. Rear bumper needs to be replaced and painted.

I live in the Bronx and finding reputable shops here is impossible - they're all out to rape your wallet and on top of it, they do sloppy work.
Old 04-03-06, 06:44 PM
samster
Pole Position

i paid 200$ for the fender but it has minor dents that need to be fixed and paint will prolly be around 30$ more or less for a pint. so some where around there. If u want a quote for ur whole car u can stop by the shop. Im prepin my car for respray and we could see what we could work out for u. whats wrong with ur orginal fender by the way? not fixable? LMK