FS: My pair of Yellow Fog lights off my 99 GS300

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-06, 03:19 PM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: My pair of Yellow Fog lights off my 99 GS300

SOLD TO GS526 mods lock it up!!!

Last edited by Sash1mi; 02-14-06 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-12-06, 11:42 AM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Pictures as promised!

Well come to check again personally the glass arent really crystal clear so..... i would have to tel you guys to make an offer to me but not a ridiculous one so i'll drop down to 150 shipped plus paypal fee's anywhere in the U.S Or Best Offer!!!

Here are the pictures:
front

rears

Passenger side missing middle tabs

Passenger glass condition

Driver side glass condition

Both glass are a bit hazy still beams nice yellow But there are absolutely NO kind of chips or broken pieces on there!

Need some cash for right now guys help me out!!

-dara
Old 02-12-06, 01:48 PM
Jujharoo
Lead Lap

Give you $150 shipped...?

have cash ready
Old 02-12-06, 01:52 PM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Jujharoo
Give you $150 shipped...?

have cash ready
Yes sir 150 shipped plus paypal fee's
so the total would be 154.50

they are packed and ready to go away for shipping tomorrow!

-dara
Old 02-12-06, 02:59 PM
rwheelz
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A person selling an item cannot request that the buyer pay the paypal fees. Seriously, I have seen this come up on other forums and some of these sneaky b@stards report people. I am not a moderator and don't care, just wanted to inform you. You should just say $165 or whatever it works out to!
Old 02-12-06, 03:14 PM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rwheelz
A person selling an item cannot request that the buyer pay the paypal fees. Seriously, I have seen this come up on other forums and some of these sneaky b@stards report people. I am not a moderator and don't care, just wanted to inform you. You should just say $165 or whatever it works out to!

sounds like something right but since you brought it out I guess i'll just fix the paypal totaly price of 154 shipped how's that maybe you must be happy now are you?

154 shipped via paypal payments
Old 02-12-06, 07:31 PM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

anybody else???
Old 02-13-06, 05:16 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AristoMade
sounds like something right but since you brought it out I guess i'll just fix the paypal totaly price of 154 shipped how's that maybe you must be happy now are you?

154 shipped via paypal payments

actually hes right. no need to be sarcastic about it bro. and if youre going to make or break a sale on 4 dollars and 50 cents, less then the price of a pack cigs..you should probably not bother listing a lower price in the first place...paypal fee is 3%, its made very clear (as you know because youre asking for it), if you are willing to accept paypal, you are also supposed to accept the fees and terms paypal inc. charges and informs you of, to use their services...yeah sure, on high tag items maybe its worth asking for a little more in your base price to cover your costs if you must..but if you really cant afford it, you should just stay away from paypal and ask for money orders and cashiers checks..asking the buyer to cover the sellers fees IS against paypal inc.'s policies if you want to get technical..and for the amount in question here, if you wont accept paypal and get rid of these lights UNLESS the 4.50 is thrown in, then...eh, forget it good luck with your sale. im sure whoever decideds to buy these could afford the paypal fees and honestly not even care about paying them as they are chump change in this case, but its just the principle of the whole thing...if you sell on ebay you will become much more familiar with this...im not talking smack at all bro, best of luck with the sale..im just tryin to help you understand where people might mention the paypal fee issue and why they bother to make a stink about it...

PS, if you want to keep the price of these lights up there instead of dropping it simply because they are a little hazey, you should really go to the auto store and grab a bottle of meguires plastiX..its only a few bucks and it REALLY works..will make these look like brand new again if you spend a few minutes on them...dont know if you even feel like bothering but i can vouch, i used this stuff on my headlights and inner taillights when i installed my new 01+ style tails the other day, and i couldnt even believe how much they cleared up!

Last edited by upstateGS4; 02-13-06 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-13-06, 06:41 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Its your item, ask what you want for it. If they complain, they can move on--------->
Old 02-13-06, 07:31 PM
caraudio
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rwheelz
Exactly!
Old 02-14-06, 12:34 AM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
PS, if you want to keep the price of these lights up there instead of dropping it simply because they are a little hazey, you should really go to the auto store and grab a bottle of meguires plastiX..its only a few bucks and it REALLY works..will make these look like brand new again if you spend a few minutes on them...dont know if you even feel like bothering but i can vouch, i used this stuff on my headlights and inner taillights when i installed my new 01+ style tails the other day, and i couldnt even believe how much they cleared up!

Meguires plastiX eh i wish these foglights were plastic they seem like glass to me, and its hazy due to the fact of the glass condition otherwise i wouldve cleaned them up before the shots
Old 02-14-06, 01:10 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AristoMade
Meguires plastiX eh i wish these foglights were plastic they seem like glass to me, and its hazy due to the fact of the glass condition otherwise i wouldve cleaned them up before the shots

the stuff is specifically designed for clear headlights, foglights, tails, etc...im not going to argue with you about how well it works, if you dont want to use it i dont care lol. go to the detailing forum guys swear by this stuff. later.