Possible 01" GS300 Part-Out. Anyone Interested?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-05, 09:44 AM
JDM CRESS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible 01" GS300 Part-Out. Anyone Interested?

hey whats up guys, i just joined this forums a few minutes ago, im mostly on the supraforums.com, supramania.com, toyotacressida.net & jzxproject sites. i joined today to actually post up a part out for a 2001 GS300. (i dont own a lexus but i will very soon. most likely an sc400.) but anyway i wanted to know if anyone was interested in parts for their gs300. all i know is the car is pearl white and i believe it has tan interior(not sure). if you are interested please post what you need or you could contact me by pm or email:CRESSIDA4LIFE@AOL.COM

but heres the only catch. the car is currently up here in NYC, but i was told depending on some paperwork the car might go down to Florida. most likely Ft. Lauderdale. so whichever state post more offers for parts, thats where the car will be going. but as it looks so far based on local sales, it might be up here since i might have someone who wants the complete front end.(hood, bumper, fenders, grill, all lights, radiator & support and other lil parts. so a complete interior would be for sale, doors, taillights, i believe this one has navigation. so let me know what you guys need, and where your located. we just dont wanna have to ship very big items. i also know there alot of lexus owners in florida which is why we were considering bringing it down. but hopfully ill get some replies within this week and then i can see where this goes.

again you can pm me, or just email me @ CRESSIDA4LIFE@AOL.COM

thanks,

daniel
Old 10-10-05, 10:02 AM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if it has navi i would love to grab it out, radiator with support beams, and hell headlights

but per forum rules u need to post what ur selling and a price
Old 10-10-05, 10:28 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by JDM CRESS
hey whats up guys, i just joined this forums a few minutes ago, im mostly on the supraforums.com, supramania.com, toyotacressida.net & jzxproject sites. i joined today to actually post up a part out for a 2001 GS300. (i dont own a lexus but i will very soon. most likely an sc400.) but anyway i wanted to know if anyone was interested in parts for their gs300. all i know is the car is pearl white and i believe it has tan interior(not sure). if you are interested please post what you need or you could contact me by pm or email:CRESSIDA4LIFE@AOL.COM

but heres the only catch. the car is currently up here in NYC, but i was told depending on some paperwork the car might go down to Florida. most likely Ft. Lauderdale. so whichever state post more offers for parts, thats where the car will be going. but as it looks so far based on local sales, it might be up here since i might have someone who wants the complete front end.(hood, bumper, fenders, grill, all lights, radiator & support and other lil parts. so a complete interior would be for sale, doors, taillights, i believe this one has navigation. so let me know what you guys need, and where your located. we just dont wanna have to ship very big items. i also know there alot of lexus owners in florida which is why we were considering bringing it down. but hopfully ill get some replies within this week and then i can see where this goes.

again you can pm me, or just email me @ CRESSIDA4LIFE@AOL.COM

thanks,

daniel
Daniel,

I'm going to make the call that you do not have enough history to part this car out on our forum. I checked Supraforums trader rating for you and it lists only one transaction.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/tra...gs.php?u=57137

I'm sorry, but sometimes we have to act in the best interest of our members and mitigate potential risks for sales by individuals. If you had a track record here on our forum and members knew you it might be a different story.

I'll leave the info in the thread and if there is something someone really needs they can contact you off the forum, but please do not promote part out of this car on CL. Thanks.