FS: L-Sport rear AND L-tuned sides (combo)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-05, 11:33 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default FS: L-Sport rear AND L-tuned sides (combo)

well, here it is boys and girls, what EVERYONE has been looking for. the L-Sport bumper is painted MILLENIUM silver and is in pretty good condition. i know that the chrome strip has to be replaced on this bumper, but it is in otherwise very good condition (with 2 hardly noticeable scratches). the L-tuned sides are painted black (not sure what color black if there are any different shades of black among the years ). they are in ok condition and some scratches on the bottom. if you have a different color car, then you have NOTHING to worry about and will be good to go. for some reason, i cannot post pics on CL (i know how to, but i have trouble w/my comp doing this), but i have pics of the L-Sport bumper upon request. the L-tuned sides are all wrapped up to keep them in as good condition as possible, so i wont be able to get any pis of them. HERE IS THE CATCH: i am selling these pieces TOGETHER and it has to be a LOCAL PICK-UP . i do NOT want to ship these things as i do not know how to and dont want to go through the hassle. ALSO, i already have a buyer lined up if i am going to ship, and he already knows who he is im sorry to those that want this but are not within driving distance to NJ...

and the part you have been waiting for... i want $725 FIRM picked up for the pieces. PLEASE, absolutely NO LOWBALLERS. i will not even bother to respond. thanks for looking guys

and 1 more thing... i know someone who is selling the TTE lip and if he still has it, you may be able to buy it from him (he will ship).... so there you go, a whole kit
Old 04-07-05, 03:41 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by varcity64
well, here it is boys and girls, what EVERYONE has been looking for. the L-Sport bumper is painted MILLENIUM silver and is in pretty good condition. i know that the chrome strip has to be replaced on this bumper, but it is in otherwise very good condition (with 2 hardly noticeable scratches). the L-tuned sides are painted black (not sure what color black if there are any different shades of black among the years ). they are in ok condition and some scratches on the bottom. if you have a different color car, then you have NOTHING to worry about and will be good to go. for some reason, i cannot post pics on CL (i know how to, but i have trouble w/my comp doing this), but i have pics of the L-Sport bumper upon request. the L-tuned sides are all wrapped up to keep them in as good condition as possible, so i wont be able to get any pis of them. HERE IS THE CATCH: i am selling these pieces TOGETHER and it has to be a LOCAL PICK-UP . i do NOT want to ship these things as i do not know how to and dont want to go through the hassle. ALSO, i already have a buyer lined up if i am going to ship, and he already knows who he is im sorry to those that want this but are not within driving distance to NJ...

and the part you have been waiting for... i want $725 FIRM picked up for the pieces. PLEASE, absolutely NO LOWBALLERS. i will not even bother to respond. thanks for looking guys

and 1 more thing... i know someone who is selling the TTE lip and if he still has it, you may be able to buy it from him (he will ship).... so there you go, a whole kit
lol please ship it to me ill make it worth your while
Old 04-07-05, 06:59 AM
corkycal
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

can you pm me regarding the TTE lip. i need one.

thanks
Old 04-07-05, 08:11 AM
NesTea420
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corkycal

thanks
Swell has is for $270.00
Old 04-07-05, 08:17 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you decide to ship let me know
Old 04-07-05, 09:28 AM
ARISTO*7
Lexus Champion

l-sportline bumper.. let me know.. ill come pick it up.
Old 04-07-05, 09:38 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

thanks
i dont have this lip, i was going to purchase it from a member here to complete this combo, but i want to go another route... if someone else wanted to go this route, i could talk to the member for you and if he still has it, sell it to you. otherwise, if Nestea420 is correct, $270 from Sewell is a great price...
Old 04-07-05, 09:52 AM
NesTea420
Pole Position

Originally Posted by varcity64
i dont have this lip, i was going to purchase it from a member here to complete this combo, but i want to go another route... if someone else wanted to go this route, i could talk to the member for you and if he still has it, sell it to you. otherwise, if Nestea420 is correct, $270 from Sewell is a great price...
Talk to Darrel from Swell-I ordered mine with the l-tuned side skirts last week. I am having it painted by Swell also...hopefully they'll come in soon.
Old 04-07-05, 09:53 AM
corkycal
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what's the phone number for sewell?
Old 04-07-05, 09:58 AM
NesTea420
Pole Position

what's the phone number for sewell?
I'll give you his e-mail...ddiller@sewell.com

Just mention that you are a cl member and you were refered to him cl members...etc. He gave me a good deal- I got the ltuned side skirts, TTE Lip. It cost extra for the paint though.
Old 04-07-05, 03:40 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Question

I don't remember seeing any TTE parts on Darrel's lexus-parts website. Were they on there, or can he get other stuff that's not listed on the website?
Old 04-07-05, 03:48 PM
GS3Tek
Forum Moderator

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by engin_ear
I don't remember seeing any TTE parts on Darrel's lexus-parts website. Were they on there, or can he get other stuff that's not listed on the website?
I just emailed him for these parts and will let you guys know when he emails me back.
sorry for going offtopic.
Old 04-07-05, 05:14 PM
BillGS3
Driver School Candidate

I ordered the TTE lip from Darrel last month ans is installed. Planning to order the rear deck spoiler from him also. If enough people are interested, maybe he'll do a GB.

Old 04-07-05, 07:29 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mo i know you said you didnt want to ship

but i have the perfect box

straight from carson toyota

let me know
johnny
Old 04-07-05, 09:39 PM
ARISTO*7
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BillGS3
I ordered the TTE lip from Darrel last month ans is installed. Planning to order the rear deck spoiler from him also. If enough people are interested, maybe he'll do a GB.

which rear deck spoiler is it? theres 2. if its the smaller one, im interested.

Quick Reply: FS: L-Sport rear AND L-tuned sides (combo)