Old 04-01-04, 04:49 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1st gen aftermarket parts

i'm parting out parts from my 1996gs300:

- 8.8 msd ignition wires, $30.00 plus yr stock wires
- erebuni wing (painted white) $100
- frnt and rear jdm "skipper" design bumpers $500 (with lexus is300 yellow projectors fogs)
- blitz drop-in filter (blue) $30
- jdm headlights (retroffited with e39 projectors with 9006 phillips d2s hid kit, 4300k, i-m using 85123 d2s bulbs instead of 85122, much brighter and more purple output
- front and rear powerslot rotors $120
- JDM front strut tower brace $175 (sold to leets)
- JDM front grille $75
- JDM "aristo" rear center garnish $90
- erebuni side skirts (painted white) $150

all prices do "not" include shipping chrgs. email me with yr zip code to get shipping costs.
will ship items by ups regular ground. i attached pic of jdm tower bar.
will posts pics soon.

kindly send email for any questions to: patrickmejia@ymlusa.com

tks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails 1st gen aftermarket parts-jdm-aristo-strut-bar.jpg  

Last edited by indypwr; 04-27-04 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-01-04, 09:18 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i thought you were keeping your car and turboing it ???
Old 04-08-04, 08:08 AM
dbltakegs3
Lead Lap

Default 1st gen

- erebuni wing (painted white) $100
- frnt and rear jdm "skipper" design bumpers $500 (with lexus is300 yellow projectors fogs)
- jdm headlights (retroffited with e39 projectors with 9006 phillips d2s hid kit, 4300k, i-m using 85123 d2s bulbs instead of 85122, much brighter and more purple output
-- JDM front grille $75
- erebuni side skirts (painted white) $150

i am interested can u send me some pics of these parts thanks
Old 04-27-04, 04:19 AM
kpeezy
Driver School Candidate

how much for the headlights and can you send or post a pic.

kp
Old 04-27-04, 11:09 AM
William N.
Pole Position

BEWARE of indypwr!!! I sold him a part and it has been 4 weeks or more and I have not received any payment. Just promises and lies. He also cusses me out, threatens me, calls me names for no reason, etc. I NEVER did anything wrong to this guy and he treats me like this.

Last edited by William N.; 04-27-04 at 11:31 AM.
Old 04-27-04, 10:39 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

sent you an email pat and I also called your house and cell....
Old 04-28-04, 09:51 AM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally posted by tt1520
BEWARE of indypwr!!! I sold him a part and it has been 4 weeks or more and I have not received any payment. Just promises and lies. He also cusses me out, threatens me, calls me names for no reason, etc. I NEVER did anything wrong to this guy and he treats me like this.

That's pretty surprising to read. Indy has a very solid reputation, especially on the first gen forum. I hope this is some kind of joke.
Old 04-28-04, 10:07 AM
William N.
Pole Position

What I posted was not a joke. I would not joke around about someone's reputation. I have discussed this with indypwr and he should be sending payment and I should receive it by this Friday. I will keep everyone posted.

William
Old 04-28-04, 01:24 PM
Wald GS

What I posted was not a joke. I would not joke around about someone's reputation. I have discussed this with indypwr and he should be sending payment and I should receive it by this Friday. I will keep everyone posted.

William
Same thing happened to me with INDYPWR but in no way did he cheat me. He said he would buy my springs/shocks, but ended up not buying them. Indypwr won't cheat people, he just changes his mind alot. That's about it. If you get to know him like I do, he is a good guy!
Old 04-28-04, 01:55 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

I don't know any of the party involved in this. But my recent experience actually surprise me and tell me nothing is certain here even we believe we have a strong group here.

A buyer was going to buy the SSR wheels I posted. Through numerous emails, he confirmed and promised me he will send the payment overnight. 2 days after, I sent him an email told him payment was not received -- no respond. Next day I called him and his respond to me i swear could have won himself a Oscar Best Actor category. He even gave me some name in CL that can vouch for him. Anyways, he has disappeared since.

My thought is, if buyer decide not to purchase he or she should acknowledge the seller so. Its a common courtesy and I expect most of people driving a Lexus are somehow decent and legit. Anyways, just my .02
Old 04-28-04, 05:43 PM
William N.
Pole Position

LexAristo,

This was my situation with indypwr. He wanted to buy my downpipe and tach adaptor so he sent me a money order for the two items before I shipped them out to him. When I received the payment from him I notified him and told him that I was going to ship the 2 parts. He then asked me if I had any other parts for his NA-T project and I told him that I had an intercooler pipe that goes from the TB to the fender. He said that he wanted that too and for me to just ship that with the other 2 parts and that he would send the money order to cover the intercooler pipe. 3 1/2 weeks passed by and I never got a money order. I emailed him telling him that if I didn't receive it in 2-3 days, I would have to post negative feedback to warn other sellers dealing with him.

So, it wasn't like he just didn't buy the item. I had sent the item already because I trusted him that he would send the money order because he had already sent a money order before.

Once this is resolved, I will let everyone know. Indypwr is probably a very nice person, but from my experience with him, I would beg to differ.

Last edited by William N.; 04-28-04 at 11:12 PM.
Old 04-28-04, 09:38 PM
Wald GS

LexAristo,

This was my situation with indypwr. He wanted to buy my downpipe and tach adaptor so he sent me a money order for the two items before I shipped them out to him. When I received the payment from him I notified him and told him that I was going to ship the 2 parts. He then asked me if I had any other parts for his NA-T project and I told him that I had an intercooler pipe that goes from the TB to the fender. He said that he wanted that too and for me to just ship that with the other 2 parts and that he would send the money order to cover the intercooler pipe. A 3 1/2 weeks passed by and I never got a money order. I emailed him telling him that if I didn't receive it in 2-3 days, I would have to post negative feedback to warn other sellers dealing with him.

So, it wasn't like he just didn't buy the item. I had sent the item already because I trusted him that he would send the money order because he had already sent a money order before.

Once this is resolved, I will let everyone know. Indypwr is probably a very nice person, but from my experience with him, I would beg to differ.
Damn. What he did from your story sounds horrible.... I won't comment anymore, but I will ask INdypwr about it before I buy his skirts..
Old 04-29-04, 04:16 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

everything is still available except for the flwg:

jdm strut bar (SOLD)
Old 04-29-04, 04:24 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

DANG tt1520, sorry to hear that ?? So, you already sent out your items but indypower never gave you the money (rest of amount) ???? Nah... that's not right at all. I never met inypower in person, but talked to him over the phone few times, he sounded nice and trustworthy !!! But then again, never did any business with him so.....
Good luck to you man and hope you'll get the money soon.

SUp Brian !!!

JAY
Old 04-29-04, 06:17 PM
William N.
Pole Position

UPDATE: I received a personal check from indypwr today. I am going to deposit it tomorrow. Once it clears, I will let everyone know that this problem has been solved.

Quick Reply: 1st gen aftermarket parts