UPDATE: Prices have dropped. Money is very tight at home with the new baby arriving so I would love this stuff gone. Help me out people!
All right guys. The IS has been gone for a few months now and I still have a few things left. Would love some cash to help with the baby bills on the way. I'm willing to ship anything except the seats. Paypal and shipping charges will be negotiated when interest is confirmed. Let me know if you need anything else.
- FI IB312 subwoofer - $175 - Brand new, never wired up or mounted to anything.
- StereoClarity.com Infinite baffle - $115 - The sub baffle is an Infitie Baffle and hooks up to where the ski pass is. It is a very simple install and the FI sub is the best pairing for it because the owners of stereoclairty used that sub in the design of the baffle.
- Soundstream SCELL-1000 Capacitor - 115 - The item was removed from the box and mounted for measurements and then returned to the box. The item was never powered up or wired up.
- 2 tail light wiring harnesses - $20 for both
- 2 front seat belt buckles - $20 for both
- 2 front tweeters (no brackets) - $10 for both
- Corbeau LG1 custom seats and OEM custom rear seats - $600 - These seats are full leather with a light gray suede insert. The full leather option is more expensive than cloth backs. These seats are in Excellent condition. They have been babied and look practically brand new. There is no tears in the leather and the suede is pretty clean.
The OEM rear custom seats: I used the same suede as the Corbeau buckets to redo the rears. These were maybe sat in a handful of times because I had a harness bar in the back seat and no one sat in the back. No tears in the leather and the suede is in great condition as well. There are no head rests (the holes for the headrests were covered). Also the drivers side seat belt guide is broken like in so many other cars.
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!