AL Fs map ecu2 w/ 2jzge patch harness

Old 04-09-10, 11:41 AM
PartingOut
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs map ecu2 w/ 2jzge patch harness

hi all
I have up forsale a brand new MAP-ECU2 with PHR patch harrness prewired, it wasonly installed long enough to drive 50miles total including tuning. I have a problem with changing my mind all the time when it comes to the cars setup, i've went though 2 good turbo kits and map ecu 1. now i have a really good deal on a brand new AEM stand alone from a local who has a lexus sc300 na-t. But if i hadn't ran into this guy and found a deal like this i would have never bought a AEM I was competely content with MAP ECU2. Once it was tuned and mapped out it ran perfect. The MAP ECU2 is a great inexpensive piggy back system that will almost do everything that the AEM stand alone will.im sure as most of you already know by reading the Forums.. Pictures will be posted soon or sent upon requests.. I understand that alot of scams take place on the forums so heres a list of forums that will vouch that im a legit seller and or buyer. Supraforums(2JZPoweredNAT) Clubna-t.com forums(CODYS NAT) Ebay(my93supra) MKIV Owners club forums (My93supra)
Paypal: Pimpplayandhouse@aol.com
ships next day money is transferred!!

The map ecu2 costed me $725 and the fields harness was purchased off fellow forum member for $200. I have over $900 invested but i will ship the whole system to you for
$750OBO just make an offer i mean u cant beat this deal thats just the price of the mapecu2 new you will get the harness and EXTRAS!!
Included is

1) Map ecu2 system
1) Computer serial link cord
1) Map ecu2 3.1 software
1) PHR fields harness for 2jzge already wired up
1) IAT sensor kit
send paypal and cover the fees and ill throw in:
1) XS Power 4'' air intake tube
1) XS Power 40-50mm wastegate dumb tube

Below is copied and pasted directly off Powerhouseracing.com

The MAP-ECU2 replaces voltage and frequency based air flow meters with Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) based load sensing (Speed Density). Voltage types include the spring door flap and hot wire types used by numerous manufactures. Frequency based units are commonly known as Karman Vortex Frequency air flow meter as used by Mitsubishi™ or DSM vehicles and some other manufacturers.

This MAP-ECU2 combines the functionality of other manufacturers Air Flow Converters and Vane to Pressure Converters into the one unit, plus more. It is supplied with a blank table for professional engine tuners who have the experience to customise the configuration. Many base tables are available for popular vehicles. The MAP-ECU2 tables are programmed using a 2D Table Mode or the 3D Graph Mode. Both views allow real-time editing of the MAP-ECU2 Fuel, Timing, Auxiliary Injector and O2 Adjust configuration.

The MAP-ECU2 combines the functionality of the MAP-ECU with full Timing control, OEM Air/Fuel Ratio Adjust, Auxiliary Injector control and Electronic Boost Control (requires the purchase of the Powerhouse Racing MAP ECU2 Boost Solenoid Kit on this page).
It also has many on-board functions that usually require the purchase of secondary piggyback controllers such as:

◦Launch Control (2-step Rev Limiter)
◦Fuel Cut Defender (a.k.a. Boost Cut Controller)
◦Speed Cut Defender
◦Speed Adjust
◦Nitrous Control
◦RPM Switch
◦Pressure Switch

The MAP-ECU2 has a built in serial port which is connected to an Industry Standard PC running Microsoft(™) Windows2000(™) or WindowsXP(™).

Configuration and monitoring is accomplished using MAP ECU's proprietary graphical user interface. The graphical user interface allows real-time configuration and monitoring of the MAP-ECU, even while running the vehicle on a Dyno, etc.
Old 05-16-10, 04:30 PM
Punky
Lead Lap

Still FS? Would you be willing to sell just the map ecu and serial link?
Old 05-16-10, 07:31 PM
Juangado
Driver

What year is the harness wired for?