FS: HKS Dragger II, excellent condition, Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-04, 08:15 AM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD

SOLD!!

I've decided not to buy a silencer for my Dragger II and instead just go back to stock for now.

I want to sell this locally to avoid shipping, so pick-up for $250 in the SF Bay Area (San Jose, Milpitas, or Oakland depending on where I leave the exhaust). I paid ~$395 for this earlier this year. The exhaust may be available for pick-up as early as tomorrow.

I've only had the exhaust since late March/early April (purchased from is300soon/Tunedparts). I've driven with it for about 5000 miles. My car is not lowered, so I have never bottomed out, and there are no scratches on the exhaust at all.

EDIT: I just took a look underneath the exhaust when showing it to a local ClubLexus member and noticed that there is a small scratch at the end of the canister. Aside from that, the exhaust is in excellent condition. Just want to be an honest seller.

The exhaust just has a golden color from typical usage, which can be polished to look like new. I couldn't find any pics of the exhaust on the car, but I plan to remove it today, so I can post pics shortly. For now, here's a video clip I posted awhile back to you to at least see the tip:
http://www.tunedparts.com/david/bria...aust_sound.AVI. (This exhaust sound is different than a regular Dragger II because I have a header and race pipe.)

I would also be willing to trade for a L-Tuned exhaust + some cash.

Last edited by bchau_gt; 08-21-04 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-20-04, 11:05 AM
AndrewG13
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: FS: HKS Dragger II, excellent condition, Bay Area

Originally posted by bchau_gt
I've decided not to buy a silencer for my Dragger II and instead just go back to stock for now.

I want to sell this locally to avoid shipping, so pick-up for $250 in the SF Bay Area (San Jose, Milpitas, or Oakland depending on where I leave the exhaust). I paid ~$395 for this earlier this year. The exhaust may be available for pick-up as early as tomorrow.

I've only had the exhaust since late March/early April (purchased from is300soon/Tunedparts). I've driven with it for about 5000 miles. My car is not lowered, so I have never bottomed out, and there are no scratches on the exhaust at all.

The exhaust just has a golden color from typical usage, which can be polished to look like new. I couldn't find any pics of the exhaust on the car, but I plan to remove it today, so I can post pics shortly. For now, here's a video clip I posted awhile back to you to at least see the tip:
http://www.tunedparts.com/david/bria...aust_sound.AVI. (This exhaust sound is different than a regular Dragger II because I have a header and race pipe.)

I would also be willing to trade for a L-Tuned exhaust + some cash.
I may be interested in trading. I have a 2 week old L-tuned exhaust. But it seems like the
trade should be the HKS + cash for the L-tuned. HKS is about $350. L-tuned about $600.

let me know what u think.

thanks
andrew
Old 08-20-04, 11:10 AM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: FS: HKS Dragger II, excellent condition, Bay Area

Originally posted by AndrewG13
I may be interested in trading. I have a 2 week old L-tuned exhaust. But it seems like the
trade should be the HKS + cash for the L-tuned. HKS is about $350. L-tuned about $600.

let me know what u think.

thanks
andrew
Yes, that's what I meant. I'm willing to trade my Dragger II for an L-Tuned and I would pay some extra cash as well. Are you located in the Bay Area as well? If so, where?

Please PM me to propose what you think is a fair trade. Thanks.